Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kim Kardashian Shuns 3rd Child Rumour - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Kim Kardashian Shuns 3rd Child Rumour (370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shuns 3rd Child Rumour by DONJEHOSAM(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kim Kardashian shuns 3rd child rumour. However, the tv star and business person, Kim Kardashian has expelled reports of another surrogacy assention; that would have realized the third tyke with Kanye West.

However, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashian" star who addressed E! News; at the Harper's BAZAAR "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" occasion was shy in her reaction expressing that nothing of such has been mulled over until further notice.

"I've definitely seen a lot of things, we've never confirmed anything," So, I think when we're ready to talk about it we will, and I think it's super invasive when people are just...

"So many details out there, and like I've never heard this, I've never heard this. Like whatever. We have not confirmed it, and that's that. I'll let you know when we're ready," the KUWTK celeb revealed.
https://www.donjehosam.com/2017/09/kim-kardashian-shuns-child-rumour

(1) (Reply)

Wide-angle 10X Binoculars / For Sale:used Metabones Canon Ef Lens To Sony Nex Smart Adapter (mark Ii) / Help A lost Graphics Designer! After Corel what is next???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.