Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (96483 Views)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
rosalieene:

you know I spoke the truth.

think about your life

Can't you see I'm better than you and everything you've ever dated ?

Do you need somebody to tell you that?

Isn't it obvious ?

8 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ugliness at its peak. O dikwa egu. ��‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by UrRealG: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
smiley
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Opakan2: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
This guy and attention seeking..

When you no be woman or bobrisky.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
lefulefu:
hope u no include four roasted corn with akpu for d dinner oocheesycheesy. TGoddes dear hawa uwink.
Iyamm very fine and you?kiss
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Youngnova(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
I go comment leta

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Got back from school feeling so tired so I took a quick nap
Only to get up I found this delicious Semo and okra soup , roasted corn and the rest all prepared by my beautiful girl friend .

Wow

This is love .

Get a caring bae and be happy.

It is too late to fail, Amen .

Do the needful and put a ring on it.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
lefulefu:
hope u no include four roasted corn with akpu for d dinner oocheesycheesy. TGoddess dear hawa uwink.
Lol, I no dey like corn, I hardly eat that thing. That food na from restaurant airforce1 buy am. And no be only him want eat am. Him belle na drum?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dangerous meal. Haven't seen this ones.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
pcguru1:
Op stop smoking cigarette it's really bad I used to be a smoker not worth it. All the best
You look so innocent in your dp, can't believe you smoked in the past.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
What is this embarassed
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
You look so innocent in your dp, can't believe you smoked in the past.

The innocent looking and happy ones are usually good at smiling inside, I had a lot of history with being sad and down so cigarette/weed/alcohol was an outlet luckily I don't smoke cigarettes any more it's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
pcguru1:

The innocent looking and happy ones are usually good at smiling inside, I had a lot of history with being sad and down so cigarette/weed/alcohol was an outlet luckily I don't smoke cigarettes any more it's dangerous.
Thank goodness you stop smoking. When I'm down I look for a quiet place and cry my eyes out.. Had lots of sad and down moments too. I
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thank goodness you stop smoking. When I'm down I look for a quiet place and cry my eyes out.. Had lots of sad and down moments too. I
Why be sad when you have Jesus ..

Well, I smoke for the fun of it .

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
People like this are the reason why I don't believe Genesis 1:27 in its entirety
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Why be sad when you have Jesus ..

Well, I smoke for the fun of it .
There is no fun in smoking

Federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young, right? So why ignore the warning?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
There is no fun in smoking

Federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young, right? So why ignore the warning?

Tell that to the guys who smoke around you

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
People like this are the reason why I don't believe Genesis 1:27 in its entirety
You're not a Christian ..

You don't throw away God words because of one person according to you , s a sinner .

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're not a Christian ..

You don't throw away God words because of one person according to you , s a sinner .
Histrionic Personality Disorder
Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by constant attention-seeking, emotional overreaction, and suggestibility. A person with this condition tends to over-dramatize situations, which may impair relationships and lead to depression.
Definition
The word personality describes deeply ingrained patterns of behavior and the manner in which individuals perceive, relate to, and think about themselves and their world. Personality traits are conspicuous features of personality and are not necessarily pathological, although certain styles of personality may cause interpersonal problems.
Personality disorders are rigid, inflexible and maladaptive, causing impairment in functioning or internal distress. A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates markedly from the expectations of the individual's culture, is pervasive and inflexible, has an onset in adolescence or early adulthood, is stable over time and leads to distress or impairment.
Individuals with histrionic personality disorder exhibit excessive emotionality—a tendency to regard things in an emotional manner—and are attention seekers. People with this disorder are uncomfortable or feel unappreciated when they are not the center of attention. Behaviors may include constant seeking of approval or attention, self-dramatization, theatricality, and striking self-centeredness or sexual seductiveness in inappropriate situations, including social, occupational, and professional relationships, beyond what is appropriate for the social context. They may be lively and dramatic and initially charm new acquaintances with their enthusiasm, apparent openness, or flirtatiousness. They may also, however, embarrass friends and acquaintances with excessive public displays of emotion, such as embracing casual acquaintances with passion, sobbing uncontrollably over minor setbacks, or having temper tantrums.
People with histrionic personality disorder commandeer the role of "life of the party." Interests and conversation will be self-focused. They use physical appearance to draw attention to themselves. Emotional expression may be shallow and rapidly shifting. Their style of speech is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail. They may do well with jobs that value and require imagination and creativity but will probably have difficulty with tasks that demand logical or analytical thinking.
The disorder occurs more frequently in women, although this may be because it is more often diagnosed in women than men. Data from the 2001-2002 National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions estimate that the prevalence of histrionic personality disorder is 1.84 percent.
Symptoms
For a diagnosis of histrionic personality disorder to be given, five or more of the following symptoms must be present:
Self-centeredness, uncomfortable when not the center of attention
Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior
Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others
Overly concerned with physical appearance, and using physical appearance to draw attention to self
Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details
Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Is highly suggestible (easily influenced by others)
For these symptoms to be considered a disorder, they must cause significant impairment or distress in an individual.
Causes
The cause of this disorder is unknown, but childhood events and genetics may both be involved. It occurs more frequently in women than in men, although some feel it is simply more often diagnosed in women because attention seeking and sexual forwardness are less socially acceptable for women than for men.
People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can function well in social and occupational environments. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end. They often fail to see their own situation realistically, instead tending to overdramatize and exaggerate. Responsibility for failure or disappointment is usually blamed on others. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.
Diagnostic Evaluation
A diagnosis can be made by knowing the patient's history and by doing a psychological examination.
Individual displays five or more of the following criteria: • Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention • Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior • Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions • Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self • Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail • Shows self-dramatization, theatricality and exaggerated expression of emotion • Has a high degree of suggestibility, that is, easily influenced by others or circumstances • Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.
Treatments
The recommended form of treatment for histrionic personality disorder is psychotherapy. Therapy with people with this diagnosis is often challenging because they may exaggerate their symptoms or ability to function. They may also be emotionally needy and challenge the boundaries set up by the therapist. Therapy should generally be supportive and solution-focused.
Because depression can be associated with failed romantic relationships, patients with histrionic personality disorder often seek treatment when they are experiencing symptoms of depression. Depression can be treated through psychotherapy and psychotropic medications.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/histrionic-personality-disorder

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
As you can see from the diagnosis. Your case goes beyond the ordinary

1 Like

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Tell that to the guys who smoke around you
i no get smokers around me. Try listen to advice
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
As you can see from the diagnosis.
Your case goes beyond the ordinary

Who's gonna read the load of rubbish you pasted above ?

We all got reasons we signed up to Nairaland ..

Mine is just for the fun .. yours might be something far from mine .

That I don't do things your way doesnt make you better than me .

And that you had to thrash talk bible because of the photo I uploaded here shows you're so sick in the head .

7 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:

You should have a drink it works or watch a movie, can't cry even if I tried only thing that can make me cry is dollar rate and star wars
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
smokers are liable to die young.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
pcguru1:

You should have a drink it works or watch a movie, can't cry even if I tried only thing that can make me cry is dollar rate and star wars
That's in the past. I don't take alcohol. If I'm moody, I surf the net
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Who's gonna read the load of rubbish you pasted above ?

We all got reasons we signed up to Nairaland ..

Mine is just for the fun .. yours might be something far from mine .

That I don't do things your way doesnt make you better than me .

And that you had to thrash talk bible because of the photo I uploaded here shows you're so sick in the head .
Are you willing to put it to vote for fellow nairalanders to choose who they think is sick in the head between you and I?
By the way holla me when Romancelanders start contributing money for your psychiatric medical bill.
You really need it

8 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
As you can see from the diagnosis.
Your case goes beyond the ordinary
Lol
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
And OP while you are at it.
Please tell me the name of your hometown.
I really want to travel back in time to give your ancestors a pack of condom to save us from this embarrassment of a descendant.

You are dismissed

5 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Are you willing to put it to vote for fellow nairalanders to choose who they think is sick in the head between you and I?
By the way holla me when Romancelanders start contributing money for your psychiatric medical bill.
You really need it

Lol

Now you've confirmed you're nothing but a "pushover".

Keep living your life to look cool in the eyes of people .

It is allowed.

8 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Imaginary girl, he bought all that. Which girl go roast corn give boy? Airforce1, I lie?
e fit be say d girl dey sell roasted corn so na im she come collect four roasted among d ones she dey roast sell plus d akpu wey she preparecheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamSINZ:
grin
d combination no tire ucheesy..roasted corn plus akpucheesycheesy. Na wich one be d desert inside?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.