Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017 (prelims & Mains) Books & Previous Year Ques Papers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017 (prelims & Mains) Books & Previous Year Ques Papers (555 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / Download The ICAN 2019 Examination Syllabus For May And November 2019 Diet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017 (prelims & Mains) Books & Previous Year Ques Papers by Republicday2015: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
KPSC FDA/ SDA Syllabus 2017:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to conduct written examination for the post of first division assistant (1st FDA) and second division assistant (2nd SDA) in the upcoming month of October-November 2017. The application process is still underway and the last date to apply online is 7th October 2017. Applicants who have already applied of KPSC SDA & FDA recruitment can check the examination syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers, free sample paper PDF download, and best tips and tricks to crack this exam. Get the best preparation kit from doonedin to prepare for KPSC FDA/ SDA Prelims & Mains Exam 2017. If you find this article useful please share it with your friends and relative.

Go Here To Read Full Article:- http://www.doonedin.com/kpsc-fda-sda-syllabus-2017-prelims-mains-books-previous-year-ques-papers-pdf-download/

(1) (Reply)

View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths / Job Salary Offer-could This Be True" / 10 Grammar Checker/correction Tools To Boost Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.