Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger (50396 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Aldebaran(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTDsc67U04

A dozen monkeys have been found dead in a forest in India - with veterinary experts claiming they suffered simultaneous heart attacks after they were scared by a tiger.

Locals discovered the monkeys in a forest clearing and were initially baffled by the apparent mass death.

Suspecting the mammals had been poisoned, postmortems were carried out which reportedly revealed they all had heart attacks at the same time.

Vets in the Kotwali Mohammadi area of the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh carried out investigations.

Vet Dr Sanjeev Kumar said: 'It was confirmed in the post-mortem report that the monkeys died due to cardiac arrest.

The monkeys could have died due to tiger's roar as tigers often traverse that area.'

Forest department workers found the monkeys on Monday and an upsetting video shows them stuffing the bodies in polythene bags.

Villagers reported tigers are often in the area and were heard roaring at the time of the deaths.

The claim of a mass heart attack has been criticised by wildlife experts, however, who suggest the animals were more likely to have died from an infection.

Dr Brijendra Singh, a veterinarian, told the Times of India: 'Monkeys are a wild animal and they don't die in this manner. All the monkeys might have been suffering from some infection that claimed their lives.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4873024/Twelve-monkeys-die-heart-attacks.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by mebad(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Funniest shiiii

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Too much of cholesterol.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Evablizin(f): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin

Poor poor monkeys,nothing to say because this is very funny mehn "monkeys had heart attack"

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
died of a heart attack due to a tiger, yet the tiger didnt FEAST on this "tiger snacks".... highly laughable!

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lwkmd.. I will nt die Amen!

Funi asf grin

15 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Austeeenxx: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
LMAO!!! This is the funniest shii I have seen today.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by preetymee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by wayne4loan: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
is this possible
Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lies. Poison

5 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Adebola02(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
They all died of heart attack.. .

I don't believe their conclusion

Well maybe further forensic research should be carried out on the strange death of the twelve monkeys

The tiger should feast on the them before they eventually died nah

1 Like

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by tsmat(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
lol.......RIP to the dead monkeys.

9 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by giftedheart1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
too much of Osun weed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Narldon: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2017

Even Monkeys now have VILLAGERS following them cry

20 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2017
How can a monkey have heart attack I don't believe it jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by pu7pl3(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Queenbeee:
How can a monkey have heart attack I don't believe it jare

Monkeys are primates like humans besides that they are also mammals and many mammals are known to have heart attacks... dont come and be falling hands on a public forum
grin
And fyi i think the story is fake tho not the heart attack part but the tiger part cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Chiidi(m): 2:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by 9japrof(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Monkeys dieing of heart attack is not strange, because shocks, fear are some or few of the things that causes heart attack.

Even plenty of humans that die all of a sudden die of heart attacks which are undetected because of lack of health exposure plus lack of postmortem tests, but when such sudden deaths happen, we blame that imaginary uncle or relative in the village who killed them using witchcraft..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by cr7lomo: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Na today Dem start to de hear tiger and lion roar?? Unless say Dem b ajebo monkey...besides , the cant all have heart attack simultaneously on the same spot...i suspect those aliens from outer space...they came to earth used them for some sort of experimental research and staged the heart attack condition on them and fled...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by jericco1(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2017
I douth that. Something is amiss.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by DRPAIT123(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2017
How do you expect a smart chap like me to believe this Poo

3 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Joephat(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Monkey died, they carried out research to know the cause of the death. These ppl must be backward.

They should come to nairaland and see how lalala will rush the picture or video of a hunter who made pepper soup with the monkey he killed in his farm to the front page.

Better still, they should come and see how soldiers and police who are supposed to protect lives of human beings, slaughter them without any reasonable reasons why they killed them.

What of during campaign that a politician will refer to the populace of human origin as blood of baboons and dogs that will shed if he fails to win an election

I pray Nigeria Sinks..

Nobody should ban me or you will be banned by God who sent me

4 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Launcher: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2017
Funny, I do see how them tricking or tempting lions on Natgeowide channel. Saw some fighting for territory on the ground without minding the coming predator until it was very near. They must be old monkeys suffering from high blood pressure then

1 Like

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Jokers undecided

They looked for the wrong poison.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by adajoe555: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
shocked :omonkeys also have heart attack :omonkeys also have heart attack

2 Likes

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Can't be a tigers roar. They've been living in d same forest since birth and must hv been repeatedly threatened by Tigers in previous times. How come all of them just died at once. The researchers explanation is too simplistic and unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger by KelvinCX(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Monkeys are primates like humans besides that they are also mammals and many mammals are known to have heart attacks.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Shark At The Shores, He Helped It Back Into The Water / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.