Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka (29315 Views)

Canvassing For Buhari's Second Term Sickening - Soyinka / Canvassing For Presidents Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka / …canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Lovetoglory(m): 2:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Beress:
Assuming today is election day... Who will you vote for?

Like for Buhari

Share for Atiku

Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by isnovic(m): 2:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Kongi himself have spoken.
....and what he did not say is TOO LOUD NOT TO HAVE BEEN HEARD

It is too early for 2019 Elections politicking.

Simply put, the crux remains that APC is yet to deliver any of their famed promises 2years down the line.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by kudzic(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Instead of this ipob fools to ask Lagos state to give them another AMBODE that they're no more using to replace their dumb head and lame-brained leaders and give them a glimpse of a megacity,they are there ranting...you'll rant till sense fall on you.Moreover,Buhari Enemies will continue to have a depressed life because Baba will fire down till 2023.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Ratello: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am ready to pick up arms if Buhari tries to re-contest,yes it's that bad for me..This must be Buhari's last tenure , No more Experiment in Nigeria we need to move forward
To even imagine some worthless sons of perdition are still wishing for a return back to power of this gargantuan failure of a President is quite demonic. My brother many of us share your views you know these mallams are too desperate for power and I am of the opinion that they shall be firmly resisted come 2019. Buhari is a colossal failure glaring to the blind and felt by even the dead

2 Likes

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 12, 2017
FOOK YOU
Beress:

Like for Buhari

Share for Atiku
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by obyrich(m): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Fulani herdsmen may mistakenly stray into your farm again, prof. grin

1 Like

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari is the most useless President Nigeria ever produced

Lalasticlala pls do something

angry angry
Something like what
Lalasticlala, don't mind him, go back to sleep.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Beress:
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has said that for anybody to be canvassing second term for President Muhammadu Buhari was sickening and that Nigeria was long overdue for reconfiguration.

Soyinka, speaking on Monday with newsmen at the Freedom Park in Lagos said those who said what Nigeria needed was just a restructuring of the mind were not saying the obvious.
Soyinka said restructuring of the mind was what could be done on daily basis, but that what the nation needed right now was real restructuring which he called ‘reconfiguring.’
The Nobel laureate also said it was sickening for some people to be canvassing second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari midway into his first tenure, saying he did not want to be part of such discuss.

More details soon.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/canvassing-president-buharis-second-term-sickening-soyinka/

Lalasticlala

Idiot old man, wen u were canvassing for his first tenure where ur sense go
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob Miscreants above , Learn to read through!

Pls tell ur father Mr soyinka to tear his u.s passport fess
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by alt3r3g0: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2017
funlord:

Soyinka sef don dey vex? Na him padi before na!

Nigeria seems to be on the right track.

Getting GEJ out for PMB was the best decision at the time.

Getting PMB out in 2019 will also be the best decision.

Every politician must know that continuity is not guaranteed. Only then can we make progress.

Anti corruption! Anti corruption...with evidence clear as day for the blind but yet no one has been punished till date.

Samsung Ceo's case started this year and he has already been convicted and sentenced.

1 Like

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by buchilino(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
LOOK WHOSE BACK.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by omoelerin1: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017
BlowBack:

Apart from Ham, you are even partly related to Cain who killed his brother Abel over jealousy. This is why you niggers are so prone to jealousy and hating.

As punishment for killing Abel, the LORD decreed that Cain and his descendants could not hold God's Authority (priesthood) i.e. their sacrifices, offerings and supplications will no more be accepted until the Curse of Cain was removed by the LORD. In short, God turned his back from you. This is why other descendants of Noah, will say "God has left Africa".

Your father Ham, after the curse, married Egyptus, a Cainite woman, and they had a son named Canaan; and their descendants became the Canaanites.

Canaan's sons Phut (Poot) and Cush migrated into black Africa, which is why many black African tribes had the blood of Canaan (and Cain) in them.

Many black Africans have the blood of Cain in them, and they cannot hold the Priesthood (supplication to God) because of the "Curse of Cain".

Gibberish. I can see you are confused already. you don't know what you are saying any more. You had better visit a psychologist now.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by omoelerin1: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2017
BlowBack:

Apart from Ham, you are even partly related to Cain who killed his brother Abel over jealousy. This is why you niggers are so prone to jealousy and hating.

As punishment for killing Abel, the LORD decreed that Cain and his descendants could not hold God's Authority (priesthood) i.e. their sacrifices, offerings and supplications will no more be accepted until the Curse of Cain was removed by the LORD. In short, God turned his back from you. This is why other descendants of Noah, will say "God has left Africa".

Your father Ham, after the curse, married Egyptus, a Cainite woman, and they had a son named Canaan; and their descendants became the Canaanites.

Canaan's sons Phut (Poot) and Cush migrated into black Africa, which is why many black African tribes had the blood of Canaan (and Cain) in them.

Many black Africans have the blood of Cain in them, and they cannot hold the Priesthood (supplication to God) because of the "Curse of Cain".

rubbish
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Cjizzy(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2017
THUNDAR:
If APC win in 2019 with baba still running, na skeleton go finish the race oh!

Pls oh am having running stomach
Running or runny
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Georgeisco2007: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin So Soyinka have had enough of the "change" he so cherished and enthroned? How Buhari and APC jazzed Nigerians of his repute remains an enigma.Meanwhile Buhari till 2023 so that the brains of the the remaining gullible fellas will be reconfigured by hardship.

I think at this junction soyinka deserve the wailing form please whoever is in possession of it should respond to him.
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by decomaniaboss(f): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2017
THUNDAR:
If APC win in 2019 with baba still running, na skeleton go finish the race oh!

Pls oh am having running stomach
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don,t die ! checkmy signature for nice and affordable furniture

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by THUNDAR(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2017
decomaniaboss:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don,t die ! checkmy signature for nice and affordable furniture

Is she also a furniture? I go like that one oh

1 Like

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by ebexy(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Prof. Soyinka did not explicitly support Buhari, what he said during run up to 2017 election was that Jonathan is venal, Buhari is not the solution but there was no alternative candidate contesting then that was why he opted for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by fireprince14(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Its very confusing when I see people asking for a second dose of Buhari when d man can barely finish his first term. Its even worse when I see people talking about Atiku. We Nigerians have short memories, we want to develop yet we keep cycling through the same set of leaders for the past two decades. Our erstwhile military leaders changed uniforms and continued their political dynasties unhindered. Come 2019, we'll soon be given a choice btw the Bad and the Worse. Yet we'll still feel the need to pick. I haven't voted in the last few years because I haven't seen anyone worthy of my vote. Perhaps I'm one of the remaining few who have chosen not to believe the lies of democracy any longer.

1 Like

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by buffalowings: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Beress:

Like for Buhari

Share for Atiku

Modified: Finally Atiku carried the day!

Atiku/Obi 2019! The anointed team!

Nonsense
Same old cargo grin

1 Like

Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Ajah489(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Baba soso,na now ur eye don clear
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin So Soyinka have had enough of the "change" he so cherished and enthroned? How Buhari and APC jazzed Nigerians of his repute remains an enigma.Meanwhile Buhari till 2023 so that the brains of the the remaining gullible fellas will be reconfigured by hardship.
no jazz, just PDP failure
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by Paperwhite(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
no jazz, just PDP failure
And what is the situation today?
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
2 yrs 50 yrs
No comparison
Re: Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
2 yrs 50 yrs
No comparison
Today is a function of 50 yrs chicken coming home to roost
If PDP enter it will be worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.