Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

At 21 But With No Love Life.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / At 21 But With No Love Life.. (710 Views)

A Woman's Past Experience Determines Her Present Love Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Ehih(f): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Am

Today is my Birthday but am not feeling it.. At 21 today with no love life, Hardly know whats called falling inlove.. Lols.. Dunno maybe i should face my studies?? But seeing others my age Happy with someone they could call a paddy is worth enviable for me.. But, maybe i should just be patient?? okk..

1 Like

Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by greatnaija01: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Those who compare themselves with others are NOT WISE

Life has stages, There is no guarantee that those who are HAPPY today will always be HAPPY tomorrow.... DO what will make you secure and attractive in LIFE. Life is not about LOVE.... Its about IMPACT and PURPOSE.

At 21 you should be dreaming to be GREAT AND WEALTHY AND VERY INFLUENTIAL in the WORLD. Love follows these things. NEVER PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE.

Your FRIENDS can be playing LOVE but you should face your Life and MAKE IT A SUCCESS, by the time you have SUCCEEDED even the Girls they have currently will be after you by then.... Use them to learn LOVE lessons... allow them make the mistakes you should have made and learn from it without getting yourself into such twisted experiences. BY 25 YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS CHOICE.

Ehih:
Am

Today is my Birthday but am not feeling it.. At 21 today with no love life, Hardly know whats called falling inlove.. Lols.. Dunno maybe i should face my studies?? But seeing others my age Happy with someone they could call a paddy is worth enviable for me.. But, maybe i should just be patient?? okk..

1 Like

Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please face your studies squarely. That should be your primary objective, there is time for everthing in life.
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Ehih(f): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
24sqm:
Please face your studies squarely. That should be your primary objective, there is time for everthing in life.
Thanks alot..
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ehih:
Am

Boyfriend n girlfriend stuff is overrated... Just face your studies n be the you can be and watch guys dying to date you

1 Like

Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
I can relate
U will be fyn dear cheesy
Just face ur studies...re u an introvert?

1 Like

Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is it so hard for you to tell a guy you like him?
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Lovetinz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
You don't know what you have.
You are clean!

Abeg, lets raise another toast on your day...
Hip.. Hip.. Hip.. Hurray!

1 Like

Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by xross(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ehih:
Am

come to papi

am all yours and am 22
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by austine4real(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ehih:
Am

life is ap process dear. wait for ur time love ursef 1st develop some skills.

n stop staying indoor .

happy birthday to u
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by DanielGb(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
If I get you well. You only need a friend. I volunteer to be one. let's connect.

As regards to happiness. It comes from you and it is own by only you.
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by soulstar09(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Ehih:
Am

this is awesome. It shows u are intelligent from your write up. Im about ur age. I used to think nd feel like u before. But things change due to some happenings.
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Ehih(f): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I can relate U will be fyn dear cheesy Just face ur studies...re u an introvert?
exactly my dear..
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by stanliwise(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is it that you have noticed that guy don't ask you out or toast you.

Or they have come but you haven't concentrate on them?

If the second option is your problem then you don't really have a problem and just concentrate on your studies.

But if it is the first then you might have a problem..But try to study yourself (e.g if you have any anti-social attitude, lacking social skills, self-esteem etc..) and know why.
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Hardehtahyor(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
same situation, same Age..
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by sisisioge: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Give it time sugar...give it time kiss
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Richnero(m): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Love sucks!!!
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by MarshRiley(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
my dear,being an introvert makes having a relationship a big task,you tend to stay away from everybody,even the ones you admire,just go out more often,hangout in open places and I'm very sure a lot of guys have crushes on you,they'll show up.
from a fellow introvert
Re: At 21 But With No Love Life.. by Zzyzxt(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Ehih:
Am

Don't worry you will be fine...first time I found my birth month and day. I can be Ur friend...

(1) (Reply)

Christain Single Hub / . / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.