Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose (842 Views)

What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by oluwashedy: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good evening nairalanders, I've been an active member of this great forum for years now. It gives me joy whenever people come here to seek solutions to problems. For years now, I can't perceive anything with my nose. Its so terrible to the extent that I can tell how my perfume and other things around smells.

Please help me.
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by THUNDAR(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
If catarrh no de worry you then, I don't know your problem but don't forget, if your left nose offend you please don't forget to cut it off
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by MhizzAJ(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
This s serious o
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Take a cab to Agege right now.

Get to Pen Cinema area. There's a brothel along that railway line.

Ask for Rashidat - she's quite popular there.
Very black & dirty wit a very fat ass.

Negotiate with her & lodge her short time.

When she takes off her clothes, kneel b4 her & stuff yur face down her crotch.

OP, I swear, maka chukwu oluwa wa, if you no smell d next recession ehn, come back here & call me a bastard!

Thank me later.
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by oluwashedy: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
True. This one pass catarrh. I nor dy fit smell anything at all
THUNDAR:
If catarrh no de worry you then, I don't know your problem but don't forget, if your left nose offend you please don't forget to cut it off
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by oluwashedy: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Funny! I don't reside in Lagos. This is a serious issue
ShyCypher:
Take a cab to Agege right now.

Get to Pen Cinema area. There's a brothel along that railway line.

Ask for Rashidat - she's quite popular there.

Negotiate with her & lodge her short time.

When she takes off her clothes, kneel b4 her & stuff yur face down her crotch.
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by potent5(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
There is a medical terminology for your condition. I have a friend with similar problem. The guy does not smell anything no matter how smelly. Even if you fart, he won't be bothered unless he heard the sound of it.

Just take your condition in good faith and pray there is a change.
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by lomprico(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Use ur ear!
Re: Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose by oluwashedy: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks sir
potent5:
There is a medical terminology for your condition. I have a friend with similar problem. The guy does not smell anything no matter how smelly. Even if you fart, he won't be bothered unless he heard the sound of it.

Just take your condition in good faith and pray there is a change.

(1) (Reply)

How To Quickly Get Rid Of Blue Balls / To All Lovers, Drinkers And Consumers Of Ijebu Garri / Nigerian Lady Folasade Bamisaye Invents Green Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.