Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now (844 Views)

MTN Apologises For Network Glitch / MTN Confirms Network Glitch / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by BlowBack: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Twitter is on fire with some strange sh1t going on.

Old tweets created in the past are referencing events in our current time line.

A hashtag #impeachTrump created and posted in 2014 is currently trending

A glitch in the matrix or the beginning of the end of time as we know it.

I will be posting screencaps of the weirdest tweets.
https://mobile.twitter.com/shewantsthemc_D/status/439816953629122561

Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by BlowBack: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sept 23 Armageddon warnings

Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by BlowBack: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Loopers?

Are they using the net to communicate back and forth in time?

Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by Lovetinz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rapture?
Cool. That's bad news to all the people I owe money.
Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by BlowBack: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lovetinz:
Rapture?
Cool. That's bad news to all the people I owe money.

Revelation = Reveal.

Apocalypse = Revelation of hidden information. Breaking down of old barriers and revealing what's been hidden behind the curtain.

Before the end, it shall all be revealed.

Maybe we have since stopped existing in the physical realm.

Maybe Rapture means freeing us from our virtual matrix prison.

Makes sense if you see that, at no time has the world not seen so much wealth and progress coupled with poverty and misery.

Rapture may indicate the freeing of those worthy from their cocoon state.

Just maybe.
Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by Nemesis1: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
I wish that glitch returns my btc balance to 50 and my account balance 80,000,000
Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by BlowBack: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yellow stone super volcano warning from 2011.

We may have a war going on between forces of good and evil trying to warn us

Re: Wierd Time Glitch Going On In The Internet Right Now by BlowBack: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
@JumpersRPG

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Purchase A Phone / Delta State Warri And Environs / Chinese National Pleads Guilty To Selling Fake Iphones Worth $1.1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.