Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (38162 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by iamchybs(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Na we get am grin

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by eyeon(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Tedassie(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice one...next stop let her secure a visa to travel out of this hell-hole,G'damned country to pursue her career!
#my2cents #myopinionnotyours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by eyeon(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2017
smileyNwa Chineke. grin We're proud of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Fuckadict(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2017
snnaija:
Mr fucKaddict take your eyes of her...she is beyond your reach!!!
Are you?
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by bolex04(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:
yeah? She has First class and your username is "Fvck a D!ckt" ..... Thumbs up bruh.
lol baddest guy...you give am knockout
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by emerich(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Welcome to the labour market where no one gives a shit about ur 1st class, my younger sis graduated with 1st class from that same Uni and department years back.....
No matter how intelligent U are as a nurse, Nigerian doctors would relegate U to injections and sore dressing in the hospitals......... bleeped up system
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
I smell something angry angry angry
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Penboy: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
First class honors? For nursing?? I thought medical Certificates are unclassified?!
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
You're just a local idiot. You need to beg God to give you a more functional brain. You think every lady is like your sisters that get and do everything with their slacked pvssy? Some girls are actually very intelligent. Stop associating with ashawos, leave the slums, get educated, read books and network with smart people so hopefully, you can abandon this stupid theory of yours. Oloshi
Shelloween:
Beauty and Pvssy did it for her. Some lecturers doesn't give a rat ass about your brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats and God bless her more

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by hokafor(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice, if u are still available contact me Immediately for screening.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Oklahomaprof: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
I'm so proud of this monumental intellect. She graduated from my school. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Okemmuo(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by encryptjay(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Beauty and Pvssy did it for her. Some lecturers doesn't give a rat ass about your brain.
She was in the department of Nursing Science, the lecturers there are 95% female.

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by viralgaga(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats babe. Your mama go cook better soup and goat head ( is ewu) plus Abacha agwara agwa for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Please what else are they supposed to do in a hospital? Isn't that their jobs? Abi you expect that the very intelligent ones should be allowed to perform surgeries? If you wanted your sister to be diagnosing illnesses and prescribing medicines, maybe you should have advised her to study medicine.
And the system is not bleeped up. That's just the catch phrase of the indolent. You don't expect someone that studied fishery even with a first class to do the work of an engineer.
emerich:
Welcome to the labour market where no one gives a shit about ur 1st class, my younger sis graduated with 1st class from that same Uni and department years back.....
No matter how intelligent U are as a nurse, Nigerian doctors would relegate U to injections and sore dressing in the hospitals......... bleeped up system

4 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by DBossNG(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:

So u mean she is going to sleep with every lecturer (both male and female)? Don't you believe that nothing is impossible? Stay positive! Negative vibes is injurious to ur health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by OmoManU: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2017
THUNDAR:
Make I copy the certificate go edit am, me too av graduated!

Congratulations to her!

Na so, abeg somebody with just 2-1 computer science should just his/her own. Lol na just joke I. Dey o
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by VERQUEST111: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2017
I'm proud to be a unijos student ���
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by cstr1000: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
unijos?
is that a school?. who are their alumni?
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Balkan(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Aka Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Kayode12345: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
I know this gal oh, my 2 years junior. ...beautiful gal with brain indeed.. ...God bless her endeavor..

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Kayode12345: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:
unijos?
is that a school?. who are their alumni?
..Oga shut up dia

3 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by cstr1000: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Kayode12345:
..Oga shut up dia
okay. sorry.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by Fazemood(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:
Talk Intelligently And Stop Rubbing Shit On Your Face

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Shelloween:

That you're a dullard who graduated with a 3rd class even after sorting your lecturers doesn't mean everyone will be like you bro.

Also if you have female relations who sell their virgie for grades, do bear in mind that not all females are like them.
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2017
congratulations nurse.
see my school o,

this place is the outside of multipurpose/AU hall, were matriculating students usually take pics,

great josites in the house i stand corrected though. grin
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's an Igbo lady..pretty!!

I bu nwada Igbo?

Obim nabatara gi
Re: Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) by talk2emma: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Igbo are God choosing people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams / Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos) / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.