Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

"Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors (20887 Views)

No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors / How Can You Sleep While Owing Workers? | Buhari Blasts Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by hmabdool(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Don't be hoodwinked by this incompetent Buhari and his deciet , so it's after two year plus multiple bail out and elections drawing near that he is realising his thieving governors in most states have not been paying salaries yet they have jet money to visit him in London and attend his daughters nepotist driven corrupt photography exhibition that Lai Mohammed even had the effontery to describe as " Nigeria's game changer " ... As Nigerians who want the best for our generation and the best for future Nigerians we must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure this is Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of this country ..TO VOTE BUHARI OUT IS NOW A CIVIC DUTY

5 Likes

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by agbangam: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Don't be hoodwinked by this incompetent Buhari and his deciet , so it's after two year plus multiple bail out and elections drawing near that he is realising his thieving governors in most states have not been paying salaries yet they have jet money to visit him in London and attend his daughters nepotist driven corrupt photography exhibition that Lai Mohammed even had the effontery to describe as " Nigeria's game changer " ... As Nigerians who want the best for our generation and the best for future Nigerians we must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure this is Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of this country ..TO VOTE BUHARI OUT IS NOW A CIVIC DUTY

Dis PDP/IPOB guy sef, PMB met 26 states totally broke caused by ur useless party filled with rogues, those states governors cudn't pay salaries for as much as 11months, ur confused/looting PDP cud not solve d problem despite selling crude oil for as high as 110dollars per barrel. PMB had find a way thru THREE bail out funds to solve dat total mess left behind by ur cursed party PDP. U e-Pigs/ e-diots till date have not for 1day commend PMB for saving families and giving dem hope rather wat u children of hate always do is find fault where there is non. Keep hating cos if PMB choose to go for a 2nd term, ur 5percent vote won't stop him from winning.

8 Likes

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by HarunaWest(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
MisterGrace:
Kogi governor pay your workers. It's been almost two years since my people got their rightful entitlements.
The screening has come and gone, yet no end in sight to the artificial hardship this idiot brought on my people.

I don't know why ugly people are so wicked.

He is in his house enjoying at the moment while my people are wallowing.

yahaya bello a disgrace to humanity.
stop lying..your people have been screened out...Yahaya Bello has paid even up till August Salary... if you in get anything to say, just STFU
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Viergeachar: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

You wawa piglet, I would have said you should respect your elders but it's obvious you don't have anyone to look up to.

Your elders are longthroats who give chieftaincy titles to armed robbers, your fathers are selling handkerchief in Lagos traffic, your uncles are facing death sentences in Asian prisons and your sisters are opening their legs for mad men in Lagos.

You can keep insulting Buhari but NO ONE from your cursed place has ever reached the height that man has reached.

kilode to fi ka e lara

aboki ni e ni
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Ayo001: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Better don't say rubbish about Aregbesola clearing debts. He's still owing several months.
Nemesis1:
Toor

He can only say that because he's released allocations

I urge all Governors please pay up

And you workers when you get paid, stop hiding it, Aregbesola has cleared his debts but teachers and pensioners are not coughing about it grin

Sush ish life
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by MisterGrace: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
HarunaWest:
stop lying..your people have been screened out...Yahaya Bello has paid even up till August Salary... if you in get anything to say, just STFU

Bastard ass licker. I know you always use you tongue to clean his anus the moment he finish sh1tting. I know your type.

We have severally gone to check and the accountants have shown us the list times without number and you this goat is here talking trash.

I am damn ready for you. Nonsense! I will give you fire for fire. Try me.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by omogin(f): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pls kneel down and beg them. Old papa
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by EponOjuku: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

kilode to fi ka e lara

aboki ni e ni

Shey o rí orúkọ olórí pẹlẹbẹ yẹn?

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by ofuonyebi: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mr. President this is a good talk; BUT you can say it better during your council of states meeting with the Governors..

Then, you have to follow your word up with matching action by asking the EFCC to investigate the billions of the

various bail outs and all the free "see paris and die fund" released to them..

majority of them have swallowed the money to their ever-unsatisfied-belly while the workers continue to wallow in squalor

It is time to ensure that some of these thieves in the name of governors goes to jail as a deterrent to others..
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Viergeachar: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Shey o rí orúkọ olórí pẹlẹbẹ yẹn?

Ehen

Kilo kan e

Yoruba lo bu ni
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Ayo001: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Atiku is not even an option. We are tired of recycling the same thieves ruining our economy.
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by EponOjuku: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

Ehen

Kilo kan e

Yoruba lo bu ni

Agbo lo kan e ni. Shey o rí pe orúkọ èébú lon lo ni? Àbí àwọn Olórí pẹlẹbẹ ni wọn pe ni Afonja?

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
agbangam:

Dis PDP/IPOB guy sef, PMB met 26 states totally broke caused by ur useless party filled with rogues, those states governors cudn't pay salaries for as much as 11months, ur confused/looting PDP cud not solve d problem despite selling crude oil for as high as 110dollars per barrel. PMB had find a way thru THREE bail out funds to solve dat total mess left behind by ur cursed party PDP. U e-Pigs/ e-diots till date have not for 1day commend PMB for saving families and giving dem hope rather wat u children of hate always do is find fault where there is non. Keep hating cos if PMB choose to go for a 2nd term, ur 5percent vote won't stop him from winning.

Please note I voted for PMB in 2015 so re adjust Ur post please and show me some respect now that you know
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by AFONJACOW(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

You wawa piglet, I would have said you should respect your elders but it's obvious you don't have anyone to look up to.

Your elders are longthroats who give chieftaincy titles to armed robbers, your fathers are selling handkerchief in Lagos traffic, your uncles are facing death sentences in Asian prisons and your sisters are opening their legs for mad men in Lagos.

You can keep insulting Buhari but NO ONE from your cursed place has ever reached the height that man has reached.

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by LordIsaac(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Let's be honest, President Buhari has been faithful with respect to salaries. I detest the souls that will never see anything good in this man. For this reason, he has my sympathies.

2 Likes

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Don't be hoodwinked by this incompetent Buhari and his deceit , so it's after two year plus multiple bail out and elections drawing near that he is realising his thieving governors in most states have not been paying salaries yet they have jet money to visit him in London and attend his daughters nepotist driven corrupt photography exhibition that Lai Mohammed even had the effontery to describe as " Nigeria's game changer " ... As Nigerians who want the best for our generation and the best for future Nigerians we must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure this is Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of this country ..TO VOTE BUHARI OUT IS NOW A CIVIC DUTY

"We must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure .."

How many of you are "We" When you wake up from day dreaming let me know. When your uncle Jonathan and his greedy ministers syphoned all our money commot treasury you did not "work tirelessly and doggedly" Asan omo ole gbogbo. Tirelessly and doggedly ko Tirelessly and Bingodly ni.

Commot for my front. Ewu Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by highness25(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zpolah00:
Them dey beg Apc governors to pay up workers grin grin grin
what do you know? I'm not in any political party but you must know that the governor of Bayelsa state has not paid workers for complete 13months and still counting. He's in PDP not APC. Imagine a state as small as Bayelsa, that's to show you how wicked politicians are so stop taking sides

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Viergeachar: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Agbo lo kan e ni. Shey o rí pe orúkọ èébú lon lo ni? Àbí àwọn Olórí pẹlẹbẹ ni wọn pe ni Afonja?

Se iyen lon bi e ninu
Alaimotan loruko yen le bininu.
Ko ni meaning si mi kobo!
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by highness25(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zpolah00:
Them dey beg Apc governors to pay up workers grin grin grin
what do you know? I'm not in any political party but you must know that the governor of Bayelsa state has not paid workers for complete 13months and still counting. He's in PDP not APC. Imagine a state as small as Bayelsa, that's to show you how wicked politicians are so stop taking sides.
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Election campaign has started.The ones he promised during the last election have not being fulfilled yet.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
tamethem:

"We must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure .."

How many of you are "We" When you wake up from day dreaming let me know. When your uncle Jonathan and his greedy ministers syphoned all our money commot treasury you did not "work tirelessly and doggedly" Asan omo ole gbogbo. Tirelessly and doggedly ko Tirelessly and Bingodly ni.

Commot for my front. Ewu Ewu Gambia

Whether you or Buhari likes it or not this is his last tenure PERIOD!!!!!!!
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
okowa come and pay delta state civil servant oh... I want to go back to school
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by HarunaWest(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
MisterGrace:

Bastard ass licker. I know you always use you tongue to clean his anus the moment he finish sh1tting. I know your type.

We have severally gone to check and the accountants have shown us the list times without number and you this goat is here talking trash.

I am damn ready for you. Nonsense! I will give you fire for fire. Try me.
Accountant has diverted your people's money into Mavrodi Scam and your here talking thrash,, We are on ground here in Kogi State LIVE and I repeat Yahaya Bello Doesn't Owe Anyone Salary.... Your People are being scammed and your here talking thrash......This is the last time my humble self will relate with you. Gooday
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Says who.

You ppl think too much of yourselves. When it comes to politics in this Nation you are no where to be found.
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by fecosequence(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
pls cc to imo state governor
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by MisterGrace: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
HarunaWest:

Accountant has diverted your people's money into Mavrodi Scam and your here talking thrash,, We are on ground here in Kogi State LIVE and I repeat Yahaya Bello Doesn't Owe Anyone Salary.... Your People are being scammed and your here talking thrash......This is the last time my humble self will relate with you. Gooday

Deducing from your response, I can see that you are not worth my time and attention. I have noticed you, please shift.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by Antoeni(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one Sai ababa
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by khristal87(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Jubril Muhammadu buhari useless cow grin
A foolish man's line f defence is insults, he hs no intelligence to argue intellectually. This s y people like Kanu shud nt been taken seriously, unfortunately u re going in d same direction.....it s easier to insult to cuse chaos or infuriate ur opponent....logical reasoning fall on u.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by smirn(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Don't be hoodwinked by this incompetent Buhari and his deceit , so it's after two year plus multiple bail out and elections drawing near that he is realising his thieving governors in most states have not been paying salaries yet they have jet money to visit him in London and attend his daughters nepotist driven corrupt photography exhibition that Lai Mohammed even had the effontery to describe as " Nigeria's game changer " ... As Nigerians who want the best for our generation and the best for future Nigerians we must work together tirelessly and doggedly to make sure this is Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of this country ..TO VOTE BUHARI OUT IS NOW A CIVIC DUTY
Tell your papa make he come contest make we see how many vote he go get.
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by SalamRushdie: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
smirn:

Tell your papa make he come contest make we see how many vote he go get.

Don't worry me and my papa vote and million of people and their papa vote go send the dullard back to Daura
Re: "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors by smirn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Wake up boy, you are dreaming. This was how you people were making noise in 2015 and you are still pained that he got the over whelming support of Nigerians. No matter what you are seeing today, your ignorance will be settled come 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / Open Grazing Ban: Lagos Proposes 21-Year Jail Term For Armed Herders / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.