Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) (47296 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan, Obaseki Storms Lagos For Primate Ayodele / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Smart Obi of onitsha boycotted the meeting to avoid being disgraced by d dullard
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by victorDanladi: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2017
989900:
Wrong sitting arrangement.

What is Kyari' doing on the front row, actually in the picture at all?
I wonder ooo

That was the first thing that catch my attention.I hate the man!...I dont think he even has office self.His work is to sit around the president and confuse him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by victorDanladi: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2017
mccoy47:
You are always masturbating on ipob threads!
See delusion!

is this IPOB thread?
grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by victorDanladi: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2017
HRtechnique:
I support that the Obi should be seated where that man in red is.

Perhaps, the Obi is beside him or is the Obi the one behind him?

I have a feeling Obi was gentlemanly. Maybe that man rushed there and he just felt like okay it's fine.

But they are pictures, we can only assume.
You are very intelligent!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by scholes0(m): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2017
itsene:

Assuming you are from Edo state which I doubt, why do you go outside to bring dirt, filth and curses into your father's house.?
A child like you should be sent away to a distant land as per tradition.

lol his whole life is about following Yoruba business and the Ooni- day and night.
The guy is really disturbed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by naturefellow(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Where's Oba of Benin?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by femmy2010(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2017
CriticMaestro:
See 'em old men...blocking the space, supposedly meant for leaders of tomorrow

The same way the Queen of England is.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Oblang(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
SHARAPP.. Go sleep... you still a baby and won't understand...

Mumu...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by abuyazeed1992(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves

Possibly is your obi of onitsha dat decide to stand.. But all hail a mad man like you that always bring out nonsense out of all good..
I beg God may N5 sense fall on dis Kanu Goat...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Oblang(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2017
victorDanladi:

See delusion!

is this IPOB thread?

grin

U dey mind the he-goat?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Oblang(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2017
mccoy47:

You are always masturbating on ipob threads!

So president meeting traditional leaders is ipob thread..Sense fall on u...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by chasom(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Marginalization how can OBI of Onitsha stand up for Abba k
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Najyin:
Thought they said Alaafin of Oyo is higher in rank than Ooni in Southwest. Now, look what is happening. He's nowhere to be found.

Traditionally, the Alaafin is more powerful. After all, Ife used to be in Oyo state. Politically, the Ooni is more powerful.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by SamuelLoch: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
What did they discuss. Hope it ain't related to 2019
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by ajepako(f): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2017
McGg:
the man sitting besides osibanjo is who?

Mamman Daura..

The real president of Nigeria..
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2017
fatiaforreal:

You got it wrong, and the world has left you behind. These are first class kings with regional and influence, not local or intrastate influence.
haha...... What will u say about those kings from South South that are present, but answerable to Oba of Benin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by scholes0(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2017
martineverest:
haha...... What will u say about those kings from South South that are present, but answerable to Oba of Benin

Like who?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by curvilicious: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2017
What abat Oba ov Benin Ogidigan? cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by lanrex101: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Najyin:

Oga, he simply wasn't invited. EOD
How do you know Sir?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by LordofNaija: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2017
989900:
Wrong sitting arrangement.
What is Kyari' doing on the front row, actually in the picture at all?
To make sure Jubril does not commit a blundergrin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by billyG(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Remisol:

But that is a sad, sad situation. When a head of state had to leave his own country for treatment. What does that say about the said country?
Wake up bros,9jeria is a 3rd world country we still depend on developed kuntries for many things that not gonna change in d nxt 20yrs.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by kabawa(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2017
omogin:
Buhari na disgrace. He couldn't even disappoint critics. Shame on the worst govt Nigeria has seen

Oya kill your self

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by breakeven: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
They do not have the guts to tell the zoo president the truth.which is that he resign for his vice to be sworn in.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bedspread: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
abuyazeed1992:

Possibly is your obi of onitsha dat decide to stand.. But all hail a mad man like you that always bring out nonsense out of all good..
I beg God may N5 sense fall on dis Kanu Goat...
MAY GOD BLESS U AND HEAP ON YOU A BILLION FOLD OF ALL U SAID.... AMEN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by kabawa(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Obi dey Stand Abba kyari dey sit grin grin grin abeg shift make I faint

Abeg dress
Make me self

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bedspread: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017
jrusky:

But IPOOH and there NL warriors said Obi of Onitsha is not a king in igboland and Igbo has no king or you forgot so soon? Go back to the thread i think it was 4 weeks ago if im right.
Whatever it is, There was an Eastern Traditional ruler there. Common sense would have made Pmb even if it's a camouflage to ensure that the man from the East was around him. At least to douse the Tensions... Anyway I am not suprised.... wat I ask From GOD is mercy on Nigeria just as he showed to America and give us a Leader after his Heart..
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
The obi of Onitsha is supposed to be seated in dt pics....
We have Igbo Yoruba and Hausa as the Major in Nigeria.
If we have ooni seated
We have Sultan seated
The obi should be seated also...

But Alas wat I see here is Abba Kyari on a Red cap seated...

What on Earth is Abba Kyari doing there?
There is more to this man than the eyes sees

Seriously speaking... PMB is a Dis-unifying Factor in Nigeria... Let's stop Decieving ourselves
I was actually thinking of the same thing but on the other hand that should tell you how Igbo people has relegated themselves to nothing
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by greatopec: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2017
They are not just pictures,Seating arrangement means a lot in government circles.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Why does the Ooni boy look like he svcks prick for breakfast? grin cheesy grin grin
Your parents have failed in parenthood. You obviously lack sound upbringing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by bedspread: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

I was actually thinking of the same thing but on the other hand that should tell you how Igbo people has relegated themselves to nothing
it has nothing to do with the Igbo people, COMMON SENSE will inform a President dt with all the Chaos with the South East, this was a Chance to at least Camouflage and show that he is wants a Unified Nigeria...
This Regime is a Punishment to this Nation

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by Najyin(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Traditionally, the Alaafin is more powerful. After all, Ife used to be in Oyo state. Politically, the Ooni is more powerful.

Ori e pe. He's more powerful politically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) by BornStunner1: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
itsene:

Assuming you are from Edo state which I doubt, why do you go outside to bring dirt, filth and curses into your father's house.?
A child like you should be sent away to a distant land as per tradition.

What stupid house are you talking about here??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.