Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Good School In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good School In Ibadan (19227 Views)

Any Special Needs School In Nigeria / I Need A Good School For My Child / Any Suggestion Of A Good School For My 6yr Old Son In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good School In Ibadan by Ayoolu(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
I have just been posted to Ibadan. I dont know much about the town and will like to move my family here. Can anyone advice on a very good missionary secondary school that my son can attend?
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
Re: Good School In Ibadan by sweeti14(f): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
i know a good school u can send your son to.Its not a missionary school (although the proprietress is a missionary).Its a christian school.Christ Ambassadors International College,Oluyole Estate.You can check the school site.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by ibubee(f): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
U can also try Olubi Johnson's school (he is the founder of scripture pastures, Ibadan), cant remember the name of the school now.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by justright1: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
Pastor Olubi Johnson's school is very good.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by tayoast(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
Day/Boarding??
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
A good missionary school in Ibadan is All Saints College, Jericho.
Not to expensive and very good.

@ chaircover, all those schools you mentioned have been long dead. You know what public schools are like.

If u have a lot of money you can try Vale College or Pastor Olubi's school
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
Pastor Olubi's school is Lifeforte International.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Shinatu: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
aysometin:

A good missionary school in Ibadan is All Saints College, Jericho.
Not to expensive and very good.

@ chaircover, all those schools you mentioned have been long dead. You know what public schools are like.

If u have a lot of money you can try Vale College or Pastor Olubi's school

ISI was not a public school, or did it become one?
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
My bad, with the exception of ISI.

Chaircover, na aunty I go dey call you o
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 05, 2010
all the people getting visas to study abroad- which Nigerian schools did they go to?

best thing to do is ask the people in your vicinity which schools are better.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by biina: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
Basorun Ogunmola High School grin grin grin
Re: Good School In Ibadan by tayoast(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2010
biina:

Basorun Ogunmola High School grin grin grin

hahahaha, joker

u 4 say Idi-Osan Boys high Sch grin
Re: Good School In Ibadan by yormieoj: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Log on to www.schoolscompass.com.ng to check out profiles of schools according to your selected location (Oyo > Ibadan for example), budget range, boarding facility and others. You can help yourself by reading reviews of parents like you who have had contact with the selected school(s), view image of the school facilities, contact the school directly via enquiry form on the same profile page. You can even compare schools by clicking compare. www.schoolscompass.com.ng . You'll find it very useful, i can assure you!

1 Like

Re: Good School In Ibadan by George22016(m): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2016
sorry to divert a little.I am searching for a single girl who will be serious and committed in a relationship in Ibadan.and ready for better or for worst.anyone?, if I hear
Re: Good School In Ibadan by sexymamatee(f): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oritamefa baptist model school. Agodi total garden.
They have an annex at ring road.

Is a very good school. I finished from the school 9years ago and they still have very good standard.
In fact best in west africa.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by sexymamatee(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oritamefa baptist model school. Agodi total garden.
They have an annex at ring road.

Is a very good school. I finished from the school 9years ago and they still have very a good standard.
In fact best in west africa.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by babyvoice1990(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
You might need to check this out http://www.seedoflifeschools.com/uncategorized/5-reason-seed-life-best-school-ibadan

Seed of Life School is a private, co-educational Christian school located in the city of Ibadan, Oyo State. Seed of Life Schools started as a Crèche and Nursery School in 1991 and has since bloomed into Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools with four locations in Ibadan.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Mradeboy(m): 3:51am On Apr 22, 2018
sweeti14:
i know a good school u can send your son to.Its not a missionary school (although the proprietress is a missionary).Its a christian school.Christ Ambassadors International College,Oluyole Estate.You can check the school site.
the school fee tho
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Thernicks: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
hello everyone, can someone please recommend a very good private primary school in Ibadan, within oluyole and ring road with elocution, morals , Godliness, academics per excellence that can meet up anywhere in the world. A school that is neat and conducive.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by MsFaith: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Thernicks:
hello everyone, can someone please recommend a very good private primary school in Ibadan, within oluyole and ring road with elocution, morals , Godliness, academics per excellence that can meet up anywhere in the world. A school that is neat and conducive.
Try Concord. It's just at Mobile junction but the school fees though.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Thernicks: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
MsFaith:

Try Concord. It's just at Mobile junction but the school fees though.
thanks Ms Faith, I have been there, the school is cool but unnecessarily expensive.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by MsFaith: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thernicks:
thanks Ms Faith, I have been there, the school is cool but unnecessarily expensive.
Ok try Sacred Heart school, at Akinyemi way
Re: Good School In Ibadan by superman1073: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thernicks:

If you are around APATA, you can ask/try SUNDORA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OWODE ESTATE ( NUR,PRY. & COLLEGE. )
Re: Good School In Ibadan by BelovedN(f): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thernicks:

Oritamefa Baptist Model School!!! There is an annex at Ring-road. It's around Oluyole. The school checks all your requirements.

Oops sorry! I just saw the Primary school after I posted the comment. The annex at Ring-road doesn't have a primary school.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Ewuro4: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2019
BelovedN:

Oritamefa Baptist Model School!!! There is an annex at Ring-road. It's around Oluyole. The school checks all your requirements.

Oops sorry! I just saw the Primary school after I posted the comment. The annex at Ring-road doesn't have a primary school.

When was the last time you went home oga/madam lol
Re: Good School In Ibadan by hero2000: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Abimbola Schools in Basorun. (Abimbola Private School and Abimbola Academy)

They believe in Relevant Learning.

In fact they have an interesting quote:

Some schools prepare their students for the next exam, we prepare ours for the FUTURE.
Re: Good School In Ibadan by incogni2o: 3:17am On Sep 20, 2023
Ayoolu:
I have just been posted to Ibadan. I dont know much about the town and will like to move my family here. Can anyone advice on a very good missionary secondary school that my son can attend?
Hello

Which school did you later enroll your wards?

Can you make a recomendation?
Re: Good School In Ibadan by Mindlog: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2023
incogni2o:

Hello

Which school did you later enroll your wards?

Can you make a recomendation?

His son would have probably finished his Masters by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Oyinbo Wife / He Said He 'touched' Her..&for Me That Has Changed A Lot Of Things! / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.