Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo (32904 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Five star music boss, E-money has shown he has flare for cooking .

The billionaire business man took to instagram to share this new photos of himself slicing what looks like Onion in his kitchen with his over 1million Instagram followers with the caption "

You shall be what your haters don't want you to be this week. Your Devine dream shall come to pass in Jesus name. # I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
#cooking is not difficult ... #cookingtime

Link
See link https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6QY0Hl_kk/

6 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Big boy living the dream.. wow

May the blessings of God almighty fall on us in Jesus name, Amen.

37 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by toygod2: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
You & this E abi Y money news shaaa

B like you no dey hear word. Stubborn likka madman

20 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
toygod2:
You & this E abi Y money news shaaa

B like you no dey hear word. Stubborn likka madman

grin grin

Fuckoff with your frustration and unhidden jealousy for people far better than you would ever be ..

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by emorse(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
This Emeka guy enjoys more media space than the whole five star artistes combined. No wonder all of them dey "un-blow".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by toygod2: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin grin

Fuckoff with your frustration and unhidden jealousy for people far better than you would ever be ..

Eeya sorry
You wey u no dey jealous, how better can ur life get

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
toygod2:

Eeya sorry
You wey u no dey jealous, how better can ur life get

grin grin

Atleast i no look malnourished like you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
that's MA man
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
that's MA man
Success recognizes success.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ass licker.

Na only onions he dey cut na. If you look closely at the hands not the ass you're about to lick youll see its neat....meaning he posed for the camera.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
cummando:
Ass licker.

Na only onions he dey cut na. If you look closely at the hands not the ass you're about to lick youll see its neat....meaning he posed for the camera.

grin

You be poor man , your opinion no count .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Success recognizes success.
nasoo d man makes sense I like his swag sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin

You be poor man , your opinion no count .
I know Mr Airforce1. I know.10 mil account balance and still counting small. Seriously

But I fit bet my life say very soon you go open thread for me....to hail me too. And I'll come back here and laugh at you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2017
lovely

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2017
cummando:

I know Mr Airforce1. I know.10 mil account balance and still counting small. Seriously

But I fit bet my life say very soon you go open thread for me....to hail me too. And I'll come back here and laugh at you.
Make the money first grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by siie: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2017
emorse:
This Emeka guy enjoys more media space than the whole five star artistes combined. No wonder all of them dey "un-blow".
Hmmm.. I think u're right

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by DRPAIT123(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2017
FP loading,I can bet my left ball
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by 9jaAmerican: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money has shown he has flare for cooking .

The billionaire business man took to instagram to share this new photos of himself slicing what looks like Onion in his kitchen with his over 1million Instagram followers with the caption "

You shall be what your haters don't want you to be this week. Your Devine dream shall come to pass in Jesus name. # I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
#cooking is not difficult ... #cookingtime

Link
See link https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6QY0Hl_kk/

Cooking with facecap,sunshade and gold wrist watch on abi? Be deceiving urself o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ifyan(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2017
I st for the camera. Back then its mostly the ladies many guys assumed love to snap. But it different case entirely.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
If you're in show biz, you will understand better @the poster above

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Op and E money topics

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by maxiuc(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Cooking skills but I can only see him cutting onion probably he wants to cook indomie

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Narldon: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017

IamAirforce1

Are you E-money's Minsiter of Kitchen Affairs?

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Montez90: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Asslicker

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by itiswellandwell: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice one.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Patented: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Na em e kit like this? Scam Alert!! this na Photo OP only
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
His life. His food. His kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Honeymoon In Dubai / Photo Of OAP Toolz And Her Husband / Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.