Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo (32899 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Aieboocaar(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
See as persin kit up fully because say e wan cook

i taya for awa naija celebrities sef
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ExpressDiggers: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2017
s
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Florblu(f): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Seeking for cheap attention which i dont have
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Shortyy(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Chopping onions now means he's cooking okwa ya? Nsogbu anoro make I go shit. I go snap am post am here. I go vex when e no reach fp
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by rossyc(f): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
I know the news will come from iamairforce1, he is so obsessed with Emoney.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by maxiuc(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

IamAirforce1

Are you E-money's Minsiter of Kitchen Affairs?

the 50k wey E money wire for him account still his head

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ChristyB(f): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Onion cutting has now turned to cooking? with face cap. Ngwanu
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by ignis: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Is that how to dress in the kitchen?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by simpleshawls(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
We have clean london use iphone 6,7 samsung and other product @ cheap rate kindly check my signature
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Freshsnoow2(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
I will b rich in jesus name
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Any need for all dis show ?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
rossyc:
I know the news will come from iamairforce1, he is so obsessed with Emoney.
Have you been stalking me all this while?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by rossyc(f): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Have you been stalking me all this while?
Stalking ko, Sucking ni..
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by addikt(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Make I even view this Airforce1 picture make I see how he look....
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2017
rossyc:

Stalking ko, Sucking ni..
Na question I ask o

Because it seems so
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
addikt:
Make I even view this Airforce1 picture make I see how he look....
I be fine boy naw
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by rossyc(f): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Na question I ask o
Because it seems so
Abeg shift make I see road..
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2017
where is d pot of afang soup nah?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Cyrilpac(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Show boy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by wakaman: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
DEVINE DREAM!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2017
rossyc:

Abeg shift make I see road..
Abeg see road carry your wahala pass
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by addikt(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I be fine boy naw

You try bro, you fine pass SPEEDDARLINGTON, the scorpion king himself grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
addikt:

You try bro, you fine pass SPEEDDARLINGTON, the scorpion king himself grin
You no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money has shown he has flare for cooking .

The billionaire business man took to instagram to share this new photos of himself slicing what looks like Onion in his kitchen with his over 1million Instagram followers with the caption "

You shall be what your haters don't want you to be this week. Your Devine dream shall come to pass in Jesus name. # I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
#cooking is not difficult ... #cookingtime

Link
See link https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6QY0Hl_kk/

Another piece from you on this guy. You be my person but you for allow this guy rest, make some nairaland folks no come begin open their mouths again.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by Choiszman(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Befor I opened the thread sef

I knew it was from you cheesy grin
IamAirforce1:
Five star music boss, E-money has shown he has flare for cooking .

The billionaire business man took to instagram to share this new photos of himself slicing what looks like Onion in his kitchen with his over 1million Instagram followers with the caption "

You shall be what your haters don't want you to be this week. Your Devine dream shall come to pass in Jesus name. # I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
#cooking is not difficult ... #cookingtime

Link
See link https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6QY0Hl_kk/

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by rossyc(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Abeg see road carry your wahala pass
Alright I have noticed u...Okay byeeeee
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2017
rossyc:

Alright I have noticed u...Okay byeeeee
Comot for here jor Mtchew
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by LockDown69(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2017
can he @least give the shades and cap a rest
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by addikt(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, Wait seff....watin you use do head , why people no come like you for Nairaland??...and he be like say I like you oo cheesy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Just because him dey cut onions for him wife,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo by MrDoGood(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Someone cutting onion is now seen as cooking skills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Native Attire & Makeup Photos / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.