Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

gjxh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / gjxh (10096 Views)

Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / Suppliments For Healthy Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gjxh by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
Vjghch
Re: gjxh by bizybody(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2010
emiloba:

where can i get original bodybuilding suppliment for a good price here in lagos . E g , amino acid , creatine , glutamine . My number is 08027887936

HELO, Y not get the very best of natural food suplimnts for body building purpose inplace of those chemical,aciditve and additive ones, that'l not av long term effect.08098219881.
Re: gjxh by yvy1(f): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
Go to Health plus Pharmacy in at E centre in Yaba, MM2, that shopping complex opposite Barcelos in GRA Ikeja or my favourite branch because it is better stocked than the others: The Palms shopping mall in Lekki.

They are not cheap but you'll get good body building supplements from respected brands. Last time I checked, they had BCAA from GNC for about 13k, B complex from GNC, Solgar, Schiff and some other brands. They also had L- creatine, glutamine, l- arginine, biotin, chromium, CLA, whey protein powder, you name it. Med plus with its numerous branches doesn't even have any of the body building supplements in stock. However, if you find them cheaper elsewhere please let me know because I'm alo looking for how to cut costs.
Re: gjxh by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2010
Thanks yvy1 , these suppliments are very expensive in most store i have seen them thats why i made this post to see if i can get them cheaper . Am also trying to cut cost too . Is there any suppliment that contains protein , creatin , bcaa and glutamin all in one ?
Re: gjxh by yvy1(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
None that I have seen or heard of.
Re: gjxh by creampy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
@poster, beware of fake one's, they are many in the market.
Re: gjxh by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks all for your messages . Plz can someone tell me the basic suppliment needed to achieve maximum body shape as there is a long list to choose from . Also tell me where i can get a standard or something close to a complete gym in lagos
Re: gjxh by ebumowa(f): 2:52am On Mar 24, 2010
Some advice, glutamine is a waste of time if you already eat enough protein from fish, chicken and beef because they all contain glutamine. If you're getting whey protein, try to get the low carb one because many of the protein powders out there contain lots of sugar and that would just make you fat. If you're looking to get bigger, just keep in much that your diet and workouts play a big part. Good luck.
Re: gjxh by ebumowa(f): 3:15am On Mar 24, 2010
As for exercise, if you're just starting I would advice to start with the basic compound movements which are squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups/ chin ups,bent over rows and so on. Mark Ripptoe or Stronglift's 5X5 lifting program (google them) are options you should look into. As for diet, you have to eat a lot but it has to be clean. Check out those programs and goodluck.
Re: gjxh by Romeo4real(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2010
Some advice, glutamine is a waste of time if you already eat enough protein from fish, chicken and beef because they all contain glutamine

This statement is misleading; for a number of reasons. (1) Yes, high protein foods such as Fish, Meat, Milk are a good source of Glutamine (L-Glutamine), but it is easily destroyed by any form of cooking, or heat. (2) If you are bodybuilding or looking to increase your muscle mass, the protein from your normal meals will not suffice, so you need to supplement. You will need a min of 15g, and up to 50g of Glutamine.
A 3ounce piece of meat, in comparison only contains 3-4g of Glutamine - and that's raw. M

Though Glutamine can be produced by the body (non-essential amino acid), it is the single most important amino acid for anyone looking to increase muscle mass, and for the role it plays in muscle growth and post exercise recovery - Hence it is necessary to increase your intake via supplementation if you want to increase muscle mass or you are an athlete.

I would advice buying the standard BCAAs tablets (Amino Acids)- Do not get anything less than 1000mg per tab. Use 4-6 tabs a day. Also get the L-Glutamine tabs or powder separately and use as well. The brand is largely irrelevant, it is the dosage that is important. Make sure to take it consistently, and after immediately after exercise.

Note: It is important to take these in the correct amounts, otherwise you will see no effect. If you cant afford to do that, leave it entirely Get your protein and amino acids from other sources. A cheap source is egg whites. You can boil or eat "scrambled". A minimum of 10 eggs/day for breakfast.
Re: gjxh by Romeo4real(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2010
Also tell me where i can get a standard or something close to a complete gym in lagos

It depends on where you are - Island or Mainland?
Re: gjxh by Romeo4real(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2010
Duplicate
Re: gjxh by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
@romeo , i am mainland somewhere around yaba
Re: gjxh by Gigantor: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
Its Romeo. My post are not appearing, so i use this other ID.

Some advice, glutamine is a waste of time if you already eat enough protein from fish, chicken and beef because they all contain glutamine

This statement is misleading; for a number of reasons. (1) Yes, high protein foods such as Fish, Meat, Milk are a good source of Glutamine (L-Glutamine), but it is easily destroyed by any form of cooking, or heat. (2) If you are bodybuilding or looking to increase your muscle mass, the protein from your normal meals will not suffice, so you need to supplement. You will need a min of 15g, and up to 50g of Glutamine.
A 3ounce piece of meat, in comparison only contains 3-4g of Glutamine - and that's raw.

Though Glutamine can be produced by the body (non-essential amino acid), it is the single most important amino acid for anyone looking to increase muscle mass, and for the role it plays in muscle growth and post exercise recovery - Hence it is necessary to increase your intake via supplementation if you want to increase muscle mass or you are an athlete.
I would advice buying the standard BCAAs tablets (Amino Acids)- Do not get anything less than 1000mg per tab. Use 4-6 tabs a day. Also get the L-Glutamine tabs or powder separately and use as well. The brand is largely irrelevant, it is the dosage that is important. Make sure to take it consistently, and after immediately after exercise.

Note: It is important to take these in the correct amounts, otherwise you will see no effect. If you cant afford to do that, leave it entirely Get your protein and amino acids from other sources. A cheap source is egg whites. You can boil or eat "scrambled". A minimum of 10 eggs/day for breakfast.
Re: gjxh by Romeo4real(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2010

A 3ounce piece of meat, in comparison only contains 3-4g of Glutamine - and that's raw. M

Re: gjxh by ebumowa(f): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2010
Romeo4real:

The operative word in my statement was enough, excess glutamine promotes weight gain. If the gentleman is someone that does not eat protein with all his meals, he might need the extra supplementation but if you does eat "enough" protein, why feed him more glutamine.
Re: gjxh by Romeo4real(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2010
The operative word in my statement was enough, excess glutamine promotes weight gain

@ebunmowa - it is impossible to consume "enough" protein or Glutamine in your meals to add any discernible muscle mass - Apart from the fact that most Glutamine will be destroyed by any form of cooking or heating.  That is why supplements exist. To supplement (to add) to that which you are are already taking.
And yes, Glutamine does promote weight gain - buts its muscle weight gain (not fat); which is what the OP is looking for.
Here is what the OP said -
Plz can someone tell me the basic suppliment needed to achieve maximum body shape
. Note bolded.
Re: gjxh by idasha: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
I need some advice about bcaa vs whey protein. Did someone try these supplements? Which one is better? Share your experience please

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Keloid Treatment / Tasly Phytoestrogen-hormonal Balance For Women / Most rapists & robbers now use ROHYPNOL. Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.