Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Good Men Are All Around Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Are All Around Us (3260 Views)

Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? / Are African Men Good men? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Busta(f): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2007
segedoo:

@busta
nawa o.
WYWTSIWYS - what you want to see is what you see
and wat part does that comes in?
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Honeypot1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2007
Wowwwww, hope all men haters on NL read this.

That's a good job Man-eater, i think u need a good treat for such a lovely post. Have u had anything for lunch? Come and eat me plss grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by gmcln(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2007
Thanks man-eater:
Words are the dress of thought, like a well dress man/woman is to advantage
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Radiant(f): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2007
Awwww , . how happy the men are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After all said and done, we all know the truth! wink wink wink
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2007
What truth radiant?
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Radiant(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2007
lol. . . they've come to have my head! Mami!!!!!!!!!Mami!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Macgreat(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2007
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by webbo(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2007
@ maneater
word!!!

tips off hat
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by jgirl3: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2007
I agree that there are a few men that are good but it's hard to find them. When I find one that's worth it, I'll let you all know and it's sometimes hard to see beyond what we see many men as.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by aynaija(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2007
Thank you very much for that exquisite definition of the ''masculine characteristics.'' It is very true a lot of our young women have lost sight of those things that are more important in relationships. But I sincerely hope they'll take a cue from the post and do what is needful.Thank you again, cheers!
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by nduleme(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2007
If you ask me, I think that girls will agree deep in their hearts that there are lots of good guys around, but as Man eater rightly pointed out its easy to compare reality with the glamour of Hollywood grin

Keep it up Man - eater, and to y'all omoges, you are welcome to say a few nice words about your guys or guys in general, I promise you it wont hurt you, just try it.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Grouppoint(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2007
How many of us can claim to fit the described profile above?

And how many of us have long given in to the need to try and fit with societal values?
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by jbbaby(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2007
Grouppoint:

And how many of us have long given in to the need to try and fit with societal values?

abi o, pls ask them jare.
see them all posting as if they all fit into d topic's description.

Agreed dat some men are good bt definately nt all men.

@ topic, nice one there cos its really good 2 appreciate the men dat are good.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by OmoEko1(f): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2007
Grouppoint:

abi o ask this men on nairaland smiley smiley***rolling eyes***
None of this men's on this website fit the description grin grin grin
and 85% of men in this world don't fit in this categorize neither. grin grin
the truth is that all the good men are taken, while we are left with this useless men
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Bishop(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
Omo Eko.
What are the criterium of your research,i want to believe you speak with your head and not your heart,sometimes you might be led to speak with your emotions,rather than say the facts.

Your intentions are honourable,but you must learn to speak Facts and not fables.

Man eater,i am moved and i or we appreciate your wonderful comments.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by ralphlord: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2007
iice, u still dey there
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by manntee(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

abi o ask this men on nairaland smiley smiley***rolling eyes***
None of this men's on this website fit the description grin grin grin
and 85% of men in this world don't fit in this categorize neither. grin grin
the truth is that all the good men are taken, while we are left with this useless men

like begets like, the number of colours you see in a light spectrum depends on your capacity to see beyond the visible light.
girls like you see only the surface and generalise never trying to get beyondthe surface and complain when they never dig that an oasis is as dry as the desert surrounding it.

wysiwyg
what you see is what you get.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by iice(f): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2007
I have read it somewhere before, still is an eye opener for some i guess

Ralphlord?
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by OmoEko1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2007
Bishop:

Man eater,i am moved and i or we appreciate your wonderful comments.
you guys are going crazy over one dumb list NA WA shocked shocked

Bishop:

Omo Eko.
What are the criterium of your research,i want to believe you speak with your head and not your heart,sometimes you might be led to speak with your emotions,rather than say the facts.

Your intentions are honourable,but you must learn to speak Facts and not fables.

And my facts says that the good men's around are taken or Gay
if you are a good man, why bother about my comment grin grin

manntee:

like begets like, the number of colours you see in a light spectrum depends on your capacity to see beyond the visible light.
girls like you see only the surface and generalise never trying to get beyondthe surface and complain when they never dig that an oasis is as dry as the desert surrounding it.

wysiwyg
what you see is what you get.
plz plz plz what do u mean girl like me angry angry
And was i referring to u in my comment, abi did i metion you. undecided
so reserve your comment for someone else grin grin
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by mrmayor(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2007
@Members,

The original post was not by Man-Eater,she just lifted it from another site.I think she got the response she wanted,especially from the men who all see themselves as the ( Good Men)

@Man-Eater,

I'm coming across your I.D for the first time and you must have lots of Fans, pleasure meeting you.Now on the issue of "Good Men" the fact is women don't like or want the so called Good Men except when they are reaching menopause and they are looking for a shoulder to cry on.
I believe that the writer of that ex-crept must be a Middle Aged Woman, a Born Again Christian, a Repented Feminist, or a woman who must have had a lot of disappointments in her social life.

For people cheering the ex-crept,I don't blame them.There is nothing wrong in believing that a woman fall for you because of your intelligence,sense of humour,sense of duty to their fellow humans rather women picking their partners based on the size of their wallet,their Hummer and their big White house
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by frankiriri(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2007
@ maneater
Very refreshing post.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Tmoni(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2007
@ maneater

a unique post argued from a strong angle, nice one

hope u get a very very good man who has this qualities and more
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by osegwu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2007
Look guys when you are replying to posts by Man-eater don't just say everything in your mind. Just reserve some comments so that she won't mock you after ward. Always go down to her last sentence and see if there is a place she wrote JUST KIDDING She has the hypocritical habit of saying something different from what she means and meaning something different from what she says.
Omo Eko:

you guys are going crazy over one dumb list NA WA shocked shocked
And my facts says that the good men's around are taken or Gay
if you are a good man, why bother about my comment grin grin
plz plz plz what do u mean girl like me angry angry
And was i referring to u in my comment, abi did i metion you. undecided
so reserve your comment for someone else grin grin

@ J-Baby
Men are good and men are bad depending on the one you meet. Even among the 12 disciples that Jesus selected himself one of them still betrayed him how much less mere men who are mortal.

The problem is that you have zeroed your mind of meeting bad men because to you men are bad generally and whether any body like it or not in your opinion there is nothing good that will come out of a man and that is why you will end up always meeting the few bad once.

Remember that WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IS WHAT YOU SEE[b][/b]
Still me
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Macgreat(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2007
@ omo eko,you don dey talk too much abi mouth dey pepe you. grin

Grouppoint:

Guy! abeg when you are talking dont use us, speak for yourself and for yourself alone.

@ as for all that said of men,Am that and much more smiley
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by OmoEko1(f): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2007
@Macgreat
was i talking to u grin grin grin
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Macgreat(m): 4:44am On Feb 19, 2007
W'sup grin
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Grouppoint(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2007
Macgreat:

@grouppoint, speak for yourself and for yourself alone.

@ as for all that said of men,Am that and much more smiley

@McGreat
You have already failed to qualify. Man Eater said that the good men doesn't declare how sensitive, sweet, caring, sincere, yada yada he is (he wont have to because it shows).

But there you go claiming to be all that.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Busta(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2007
good men ko, good men ni undecided
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by OmoEko1(f): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2007
Busta:

good men ko, good men ni undecided
[/quote][size=8pt]abeg tell them ja ra[/size]
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by manntee(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2007
when i saw this post i thought it was all about romance but i have since realized that my tots are just foolish dreams, it is more like"down with naija men "board. i have to admit that i am shocked at the level of bitterness our sisters have for most of us, i will be the first to admit that we are the most imperfect human beings but what our sisters dont realize or that litttle of them do is that we also overlook and endure a lot of faults in our sisters,and we dont go about denoucing them rather try to live up to their expectations of their mr perfect.
the irony of it is that while they are blinding themselves to reality and entwined in the down with naija men crusade, they end up getting duped by the few wolves in sheeps clothing that appear to meet their so called mr perfect image and they then generalize that all men are like that.

attimes i wonder why we even try angry sad undecided
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Rhea(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2007
This excerpt is so sweet coming from a lady. I guess it should be a source of encouragement for the good guys and a wake-up call for the PLAYA PLAYAs

Thanks Man-Eater
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by georgies(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2007
Am impessed. Girls should think like this more.men are not really how girls see them.Kudos man eater.

A Letter To Nigerian Men / Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? / What Can I Do To Make Gooogles Love Me?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57