Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (48395 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by maamisco(f): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2017
See her mouth. shame
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by henryadex(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
where is the beauty to attract that demand, bleached skin?

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by jamace(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Surely, she is not looking for a husband. She is looking for a PARASITIC HOST.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by olowobaba10: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
HOW MANY GUCCI PRODUCTS AND FERRARIS DID YOUR FATHER OWN ?

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by okunega1: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Be patient, he will come at your 60s

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Crossguy: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
banana fall on her
ajulu8000:
Sense fall on you
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by bayulll011(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
So someone cannot have their standards in peace again?? grin
Watch as frustrated, broke and hungry negroes flood this thread to insult her.

lol they're coming for u

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by canalily(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
'Its not enough to marry a rich man' no man will ever take a shrew as a wifesmiley
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2017
For who? They should come and meet me in my house. That's if they can afford to come
bayulll011:

lol they're coming for u
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by manikspears: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2017
SerialRapist:
Remove thier toto and all Women are Parasites, they have nothing to offer a man.

guy not all o,it's just some few who have brain for sawdust.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by hardexemmy(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2017
wat is dis 1 saying?

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by bayulll011(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Shortyy:
Hushpuppy is single.
lol that fake broke moffo.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2017
DID SHE HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THAN HOE?
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
I am the one for you I wear Gucci and I have ten Ferrari with private jets many house and I will be given you Ten million everyday but any time I die you will die with me

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Chidex50(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Dis social media need to be banned seriously.Someone will just wake up and post rubish.That gurl need sense.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by kendylet(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2017
unfortunately, you ain't hushpuppi type!
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by agbonkamen(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2017
She is ugly. Na her colour dey decive her

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by oluwatooni(f): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2017
You will see, it's easy, allow the guy to use you for money ritual, and you will get the things you need. Yeye over ripe pawpaw.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2017
grin I am the one for you I wear Gucci and I have ten Ferrari with private jets many house and I will be given you Ten million everyday but any time I die you will die with me

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by BraniacX(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Mjshexy:
I fear for the upcoming generation if this one will be a mother tomorrow sad
huh she looks like you oh! shocked

2 Likes

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by eDoctorr(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Mjshexy:
I like u. 08079076853

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2017
clean her make and u will see her mannish features.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Ajadiboye(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2017
jamalnation:
hw is dis news

must everything be news?? must it be seriousness all of the time?
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Chigorkizz(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2017
She Think Say De World Dey Revolve Around Her Face.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Habyz(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2017
That can be arranged. There's nothing that's on the market that doesn't have a fake version.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Lexusgs430: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Make i rush go hire ferrari and hire gucci wears. Light her wood wella, then return all my borrow borrow make me shine ...........

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by ubox: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Mjshexy:
It's critical, nice dp btw wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Mjshexy(f): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2017
eDoctorr:

I like u. 08079076853
Thanks Doc

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Chikwado1991(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2017
your matter na for shiloh
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by Kaymaxine(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Jesus is already married to the church.
Re: “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says by miller0093(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
fool your papa get keke!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.