Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

"Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR (38707 Views)

Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Naziridamos: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
U can never see old sarki on this topic

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
HAHAHAHA....THE WOMAN REFUSED TO ACT ALONG WITH THE SUDANESE MAN THEY ARE CLAMING IS BUHARI....she has refused to go close to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
Narldon:

AISHA SUCIDE BOMBER shocked

I need Land..

Like [b]two plots..

Just to faint

[/b]

Only you?
Wallahi you are bery kwarraft! angry

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by DammyY123: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Something iz smelling
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by bigpicture001: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
...hmmm..wot I noticed from the conversation is a very strong believe in allah..more than I even believe in God...I live that faith in God..
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
IF THIS CONVERSATION IS REAL, THE AUDIO WOULD HAVE FLODED THE NATION AND IT WOULD BE TRENDING NOW ON TV STATION. do n0t trust anything from saharah reporter. . .dr
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Olukat:

So disrespectful,really sad you could say this about a woman you know nothing about sad angry

Because he is not talking about the shepopotamus I guess undecided
Hypoc....... lipsrsealed
You know nau tongue
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by twinklemaia(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2017
From the tone of the convo I reckon that Aisha doesn't "suffer fools gladly "( it's an expression ooo)

She is probably a strong and stubborn woman who has her husband's best interest at heart.

Her husband now belongs to the "public" though. She has to understand that fact and appreciate the present circumstance.

I can't get over "Luxury breakfast".......which BTW is a compliment.

I admire STRONG Women
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by willibounce1(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2017
So why did they call her suicide bomber...i didn't see the reason in the copy and paste thread.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by lomprico(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
Children of hate will soon be here

Is that all u can say? Zombie!!

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by paBuhari(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
If someone disrespect your wife that person is disrespecting you! - Wisdom of Life.

Your employees disrespect your wife and call her "suicide bomber" and you call yourself a president shocked Is that one a president? Buhari is a dunce and a puppet. No doubt Mammam Daura call the shots in Nigeria. This goes to show how Buhari's employees (cabals of aso rock) sees him in real life - a suicide bomber. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by lomprico(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
teflonjake:
When they leaked Fayose's audio, people believed.

When they leaked wike's audio, nigerians believed.

Now they have leaked mamman daura's audio, who I'm I not to believe.

100%

Gbamest!
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by solendad(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
May the confusion continue to reign supremely until they all expose themselves to reveal all the hidden secrets that have been preventing the progress of this nation.Evil cabal.
And finally some people are in love with Sahara reporters...... Double standard
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Dmec(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
yi kama da sunanka.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by simpleshawls(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2017
We have clean london use iphone 6,7 samsung and other product @ cheap rate kindly check my signature
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by AMvanquish: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
They don't even have a single respect nor regard for Bubu that they are called him that ''person'' cheesy

Common man. Its obvious they were trying to be discreet.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by LasGidiOwner: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
Discreet in a private discussion? Were they aware that their chats would be exposed today? Please spare me that, anyone that disresepect your wife like in this case will always disrespect you.

AMvanquish:

Common man. Its obvious they were trying to be discreet.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by nwadiuko1(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017
none of my business
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by teejet: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
THAT PERSON

THE PLACE

SUICIDE BOMBER FROM YOLA

Three loaded sentences for critical investigation.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
The health of the president is not improving as well as they hope - revelation 1.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
The health of the president is not improving as well as they hoped - confession 1.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by airminem(f): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Who checks Sahara reports?
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by bionixs: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
sure to comment on your foolishness
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by AMvanquish: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Discreet in a private discussion? Were they aware that their chats would be exposed today? Please spare me that, anyone that disresepect your wife like in this case will always disrespect you.

These guys at the top try as much as possible to restrict calling names in phone conversation, esp sensitive ones.. Within their circle, they give nicknames to people they associate with.
Their calls can be tapped or leaked just like this.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by bedspread: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No its all of ourYOUR wahala
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by bilazego(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Child of love, why are you filled with so much burden? hate is such a burden to bear. free yourself so that you may live long!

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by ipobarecriminals: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
sad see how these 2 even more the 2 dey use Allah name play Ludo.God is patient sha,wish dey dry swear by Ogun/Amadioha and thunder fire their balls.Bastards
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria, a country which practices ELITOCRACY, the government of the Elite by the Elite and for the Elite.

Smh.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by arewaboy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
grin
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute kiss the truth
Someone's Mama SMH
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by southking92(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
bamosagie:
fake news.

Y won't it b fake. Cos it's ur party of deceit tongue
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by RZArecta(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Yes sire

Its Nigeria problem
it's not my problem at all ra ra cool
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by FactualSpeech: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
So war is on going and we don't know. Aisha is tagged a suicide bomber by cabals,she stood against them I guess. Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.