Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR (38700 Views)

Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by 2n2k(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
paBuhari:
If someone disrespect your wife that person is disrespecting you! - Wisdom of Life.

Your employees disrespect your wife and call her "suicide bomber" and you call yourself a president shocked Is that one a president? Buhari is a dunce and a puppet. No doubt Mammam Daura call the shots in Nigeria. This goes to show how Buhari's employees (cabals of aso rock) sees him in real life - a suicide bomber. grin grin

Those people are not Buhari's employees. Daura is his uncle (in African classification, an older brother) who has been looking after Buhari for long.
Tukur is one of the intelligentsia of the kaduna mafia and mentor to Buhari.

They both don't hold any official position in his government but they are the go-to men.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
...this country is finished.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
Their wahala

their wahala... a selected few are deciding your fate in the future of this country and its their wahala... you must be insane damn!
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
the thing that pains me about these muslims is that they would be perpertrating evil and be calling allahs name inside. if allah wishes bla bla... we do not serve the same GOD!

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Olukat(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
eagleeye2:

But it isn't disrespectful to call OBJ ugly. it isn't disrespectful to call Mrs Jonathan.. Shepopotamus... it isn't disrespectful to call Jonathan.. the ineffectual Buffon... hmmmm

Well I don't encourage insults.
GEJ my Hero!
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Etianwanokon: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hajia Aisha. Stand firm. These men are vipers.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by bedspread: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
aonag:

their wahala... a selected few are deciding your fate in the future of this country and its their wahala... you must be insane damn!
MAY YOUR WORDS FALL ON YOUR HEAD
Re: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
bedspread:
MAY YOUR WORDS FALL ON YOUR HEAD

lol. i am in a better place. its actually your wahala.. not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti / Radio Stations Shutting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.