Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter (1132 Views)

How To Keep Writing And Never Run Out Of Blog Post Ideas / I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices / I Will Design Any Kind Of Blog For N7000 Only!!. Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Crystalom3(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2017
If you're in need of a blog post or article writer you can contact me immediately and I will gladly help.

Note that my articles are :

✔️100% unique and original

✔️search engine optimized with the keywords you Will provide

✔️Well researched

✔️Written according to your exact requirements

✔️And written to satisfy your fans as well as provoke participation from them in form of comments,likes and shares.

And what's more? I offer unlimited reviews till you are 100% satisfied with the article you are paying for.

My prices?
My articles are top-notch yet affordable. For #600 you will get a unique 500words article on any topic and for #2000 you will get a unique 1000words article. Cheap and yet you will be satisfied.

How can I contact you?
You can contact me
Or via email at
Wenjames7@gmail.com

Note: I offer you the cheapest article writing service ever,yet I assure you that you will not be disappointed. I will gladly review your article as many times as you like until you are satisfied.

Contact me now and you will be glad you did!

Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by iamleumas: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Crystalom3:
If you're in need of a blog post or article writer you can contact me immediately and I will gladly help.

Note that my articles are :

✔️100% unique and original

✔️search engine optimized with the keywords you Will provide

✔️Well researched

✔️Written according to your exact requirements

✔️And written to satisfy your fans as well as provoke participation from them in form of comments,likes and shares.

And what's more? I offer unlimited reviews till you are 100% satisfied with the article you are paying for.

My prices?
My articles are top-notch yet affordable. For #300 you will get a unique 500words article on any topic and for #700 you will get a unique 1000words article. Cheap and yet you will be satisfied.

How can I contact you?
You can contact me via phone call or Whatsapp on ‭07055822849‬
Or via email at
Wenjames7@gmail.com

Note: I offer you the cheapest article writing service ever,yet I assure you that you will not be disappointed. I will gladly review your article as many times as you like until you are satisfied.

Contact me now and you will be glad you did!

Can you write for an education blog?

If yes, these are the details:

Posts per day: 7

Nature of The Post: Admission updates, exam success tips, etc

Working days: Monday to Friday

Salary: #4k

Kindly get back to me ASAP
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Dmayor7(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2017
iamleumas:

You need a good flogging.

What do you think writers are?
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by iamleumas: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Dmayor7:

You need a good flogging.

What do you think writers are?

You're not a responsive writer at all, even If I want to offer bigger pay, your childish response just turned me off.

Mr Writer, learn how to approach customers next time, okay?
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Crystalom3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
iamleumas:

Yeah I can write on any topic you want . contact me let's discuss. but you will have to consider my prices. k?
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by iamleumas: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Crystalom3:
Yeah I can write on any topic you want . contact me let's discuss. but you will have to consider my prices. k?

Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Crystalom3(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. Enjoy your articles
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Crystalom3(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Content Is KING

I will make your content King
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Crystalom3(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Quality Content=more traffic=more money for you!
Get quality contents today! Contact me now
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Dollarground(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2017
If you are still blogging on ., this is the best opportunity for you to take advantage of that and make money from your blog.

How is that possible?

That is 100% possible if you are ready to make it possible.

Want to know how, then inbox me or comment below.
Please this is for . users only.

This is the best opportunity for you, this is 100% legit and pure.

For fast discussion, email me at Somwealth1@gmail.com or add me on whatsapp at 08100779150
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Dmayor7(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2017
iamleumas:

You're not a responsive writer at all, even If I want to offer bigger pay, your childish response just turned me off.

Hello sir,

Actually it seems you misunderstood me. I was just trying to make some fun.

Of course, every price is of value and you are entitled to pay what you can.

Thanks for your understanding and forgive me if I stepped on your toes.
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Finstar: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Please shut the hell up! What do you mean by approach? You haven't seen a customer that was beating beyond recognition because of this your inconsiderate and lame attitude? Do you know what it means to write? When I was a freelance writer, I don't charge below N400 for per 500 words article. It was a contract and I supply two artcles daily on business days and at the end of the month, i'm paid N12,000.

Even at that, I still found it uninspiring.. Now you want to pay your fellow human being 4k a month. When doing something, first of all place yourself in that condition. SMH.

iamleumas:

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by IamShiningStar(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Dmayor7:

Hello sir,

this is so polite of u.
nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by iamleumas: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Finstar:
Please shut the hell up! What do you mean by approach? You haven't seen a customer that was beating beyond recognition because of this your inconsiderate and lame attitude? Do you know what it means to write? When I was a freelance writer, I don't charge below N400 for per 500 words article. It was a contract and I supply two artcles daily on business days and at the end of the month, i'm paid N12,000.

Even at that, I still found it uninspiring.. Now you want to pay your fellow human being 4k a month. When doing something, first of all place yourself in that condition. SMH.

Mr. Interloper, I don't even think you went through our conversations Huuh?
Hope you remember that news writing is quite different from article writing?

Or does it make any sense to you too when you pay same amount of money to someone who thinks deeply & write an article and someone who just copied a news and do a little rewriting?
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Finstar: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
iamleumas:

Mr. Interloper, I don't even think you went through our conversations Huuh?
Hope you remember that news writing is quite different from article writing?

Or does it make any sense to you too when you pay same amount of money to someone who thinks deeply & write an article and someone who just copied a news and do a little rewriting?

Didn't you say educational articles?
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Dollarground(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

Let me tell you what you don't know,

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.
You don't need to meet with the buyer or have conversations with him or her.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

I want to assure you that this business is the best online business for you.
If you begin this business, you will forget about Adsense.
Contact me for help on how to start the business

Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by IamShiningStar(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dmayor7:

Hello sir,

mr mayor plz kindly contact me asap, or better still, drop ur whatsapp number sir, gat something important to discuss you sir.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter by Dmayor7(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamShiningStar:
mr mayor plz kindly contact me asap, or better still, drop ur whatsapp number sir, gat something important to discuss you sir.
Thank you.

Hello,

Here is my whatsapp number 08175765974

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Dilemma: Online CBT And Classified Advice! / Do You Have Developed Or Undeveloped Domain Name For Sale Post Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.