Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) (43978 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo / I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by AreaFada2: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
anyebedgreat:

He doesn't have what it takes to have elites as his followers. He isn't that intelligent. He is only getting support from prominent people because they feel he is a nuisance to the government they hate.
Revolutions are hardly led by the elite.

The elite have found ways to benefit from the system, hence most are now part of the problem. They are not hungry, hopeless, dejected, their kids are not suffering the decay in 9ja (they are graduating from foreign schools right now) and therefore have no reason to rock the boat.
True changes sweep away the current elite.

It is the downtrodden masses that need a positive change.

At least they'd want to try something else since current system has failed them. That is how it is.

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
richidinho:
Mumu man

Shey no be you talk say you dey satisfied with wetin Buhari dey do?
Problems of d south-east started wit Buhari,abi?
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by heysquare(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
ezenwajosh:
I watch the program even the man interviewing him was ashamed of obasanjo and Nigeria government...the white guy couldn't help the shame and some questions obasanjo wasn't àble to answer and he ended the program
so na oyinbo man dey anchor pidgin programme on bbc?
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Ezigbonmadu: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nemesis1:

They overlook stuffs like this and may even ban me for saying this but if you insult some other people or reply their insults to you, they ban you, my friends were banned on Ibo thread till 2027

I think Ibos are the cash cows of Nairaland. Their shitty post quickly go to front page and they have the licence to insult anyone they like. How biased can a forum get?
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by orisa37: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
But who is to blame? APC Government ofcourse, that is just crying wolf every second and don't know nothing about economy. "Afutu-fete"!!!
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Topmaike007(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
d man knws dat he wil nt witness d freedom,but i beliv biafra wil be free and d sun wil rise again in d east.
Long live Biafra
Long Live Ebonyi State
Long Live All Igbo State

if u belive click like and Share For Our Day Of Freedom Is Near

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Aghans(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
Obasanjo is a monkey
He is already a monkey
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Brugo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
This man should stop influencing the affairs of this nation.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by orisa37: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sincerely speaking, neither Kanu nor any of his supporters know what is Biafra.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by kingthreat(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
Obasanjo is a monkey

Your fada is a buffalo
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Time For another history lesson from obj, i agree that hunger ,disappoint and frustration contributed to the agitation .
The picture of dat man prostrating and drinking directors piss says it all.
Hungry people are very easy to manipulate.

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Man2utd(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Also saw his interview on BBC Hardtalk, he messed up completely, if he was in Nigeria am sure he would have slapped the hell out of the interviewer...
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Nwadiuto247: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Temidayo9:
They supposed hold their leaders accountable instead of dragging the whole region back by another 40 years.
May God help them anyway.

Exactly my point. Our leaders have failed us woefully. They are the people that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB touts should attack first..
Of all our governors in the south east from 1999 till date, only governor Chime of Enugu performed very well during his tenure. Others had a bad outing. Peter Obi tried a little in Anambra.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by encryptjay(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Watched hard talk yesterday and that Stephen guy talked OBJ really hard. The way OBJ lied and denied some accusations with a straight face was magnificent grin
Though he's knowledgeable in politics of Africa and around the globe.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by FestusStore: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omaricha166:
Who get laptop for sale?
Plz call/Whatsapp: 08174493540 Tnz.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Nemesis1: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

I think Ibos are the cash cows of Nairaland. Their shitty post quickly go to front page and they have the licence to insult anyone they like. How biased can a forum get?

Rule 9

Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession

At least 8 topics violating this rule is gracing the FP at the moment and said topics get to at least 10 pages of insults on afonja

5 Likes

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by luluman: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Watched The interview and was touched at the height of insensitivity displayed by a man of such repute.

Tueh! Our politicians still have a very long way to go in this country.
So what do you know about Biafra? Tell Naira land
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by luluman: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
Obasanjo is a monkey
Show your face to Naira land if you are not a baboon .
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by talk2emma: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
We don't talk with monkeys

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by luluman: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Miserable opinion from one the problems of Nigeria.
Obasanjo, your opinion about Biafra or Oduduwa is stupid because you are one of the monkeys and maggots that are benefiting from the status quo.

To cap it all, the same old thief kicked against restructuring. So why should normal human beings take this man serious ?
And to those that are saying that Kanu's followers are miscreants, yes it's those " miscreants" that are in the majority and their voice is the voice of the masses, and not elites that are comfortable with the status quo.
If you think any elites will join Kanu, then you need to wake up because they won't.
Power belongs to the majority/ masses not the elites.

People should go and read about revolution.
And you that has a whole Library on revolution pls leave oduduwa out of your talk.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by luluman: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sall:
Obasanjo don buy market.. make I run commot for thread before IPOB fall on me.
Na lie, e no buy anything, 1000 IPOB no fit do am anything.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Usernamefornl: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omaricha166:
Who get laptop for sale?
go alaba.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by luluman: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
BECAUSE WE ARE PEACEFUL DONT MEAN WE ARE FEARFUL. FOR WE ARE THE MOST RUGGED BEINGS ON THE PLANET EARTH. ONLY BIAFRAN WOMEN CAN BRING THE ZOO CALLED nigeria DOWN IN LESS THAN FOUR MARKET DAYS. TALK MORE OF WHEN OUR MEN ARE INVOLVED. JUST LESS THAN 24HOURS OF THE DAY OUR BORDER WILL START FROM SOKOTO. FOR THAT RUGGED DAY HAS COME WHEN THE TEARS OF THE BASTARDS(ALL THE ENEMIES OF BIAFRA) SHALL BECOME OUR BATHING WATER. AND WE SHALL TRAMPLE UPON THEIR JONZIN SKULLS. FOR THEY SHALL BE LIKE ASHES UNDER OUR FEET,AND WIND SHALL CARRY THEM AWAY,AND SHALL BE FOUND NO MORE. YES, WE MUST CONTINUE. FOR THE BASTARDS YOU SEE TODAY,YOU SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE. ALL HAIL BIAFRA #NO_ELECTION_IN_BIAFRALAND #FREEMADUBUGWU_AND_OTHERS #FREEBIAFRA #STOPBIAFRAKILLINGS
Big mumu like you, stand out when you see TEAM BURATAI coming & say no election in Anambra.Anuofia!
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by zang: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
BECAUSE WE ARE PEACEFUL DONT MEAN WE ARE FEARFUL. FOR WE ARE THE MOST RUGGED BEINGS ON THE PLANET EARTH. ONLY BIAFRAN WOMEN CAN BRING THE ZOO CALLED nigeria DOWN IN LESS THAN FOUR MARKET DAYS. TALK MORE OF WHEN OUR MEN ARE INVOLVED. JUST LESS THAN 24HOURS OF THE DAY OUR BORDER WILL START FROM SOKOTO. FOR THAT RUGGED DAY HAS COME WHEN THE TEARS OF THE BASTARDS(ALL THE ENEMIES OF BIAFRA) SHALL BECOME OUR BATHING WATER. AND WE SHALL TRAMPLE UPON THEIR JONZIN SKULLS. FOR THEY SHALL BE LIKE ASHES UNDER OUR FEET,AND WIND SHALL CARRY THEM AWAY,AND SHALL BE FOUND NO MORE. YES, WE MUST CONTINUE. FOR THE BASTARDS YOU SEE TODAY,YOU SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE. ALL HAIL BIAFRA #NO_ELECTION_IN_BIAFRALAND #FREEMADUBUGWU_AND_OTHERS #FREEBIAFRA #STOPBIAFRAKILLINGS

Hmmmm What's D 411 mate
This ur capping no be area
All d same wida u
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Usernamefornl: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

Keep fooling yourself. Kanu is already winning with or without the elites. He has grassroot support. Elites already have even started drawing close to him. Some are secretly working with him. The journey to success was never easy.

Soldiers and the police contradicted themselves yesterday....So keep believing sweet lies at your own peril.
d only achievement here is dat lives keep losing everyday n it is nt d nigeria armies. So how r u guys winning? Until d wipe out everybody in dat region.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Afonjas: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:
Biafra could be actualised only if Kanu has the right followers

Not those ones that attack soldiers that are on parade

The right followers he needs is 'the elites', not these illiterate who drink his pee and feed on his poo when he orders

So Nnamdi KANU house na parade ground?

You reason like prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by kernel505: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:

The right followers he needs is 'the elites', not these illiterate who drink his pee and feed on his poo when he orders

The son of fallen demon given his enemy formula to excel, only fools will listen to snakes.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by jrusky(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:

Bro if I have contact would have invite you for a bashing dinner you are very brave man love right thinking people like you bro kudos.

What you said was what I have be talking about but all these jobless, no future, lazy, cultist, drop out rats called IPOOH and their e-rats won't listen rather they have called me all names in the world in fact they called me Afonja and i don't give a bleep no one can curse who God has not curse. Hungry I'm not hungry, money not my issue, I'm a employer of labour in fact if anything happen today in Nigeria today God forbid I'm a dual citizen with passport that can take me to over 298 countries with no visa, my dad is retired star General in army so what would anyone say that will move me i don't know for real but peace is all I want not bloodshed and bragging to burn Nigeria down.

Kanu is a fool and he should pay for his insensetiveness you can't go the way of Kanu without inviting genocide, hate or hate speech is not a mechanism to actualize succession those who toes such path paid dearly with their blood till today.

They don't like my post and I don't care I'm not here to impress, agitation I fully support but this goat called Kanu I hate with passion, too abusive, arrogant, uneducated, unelighten, threatening every of his followers, turning himself to goddess, insultive, chest beating, disrespectful biko no no life don't go that way. He must be arrest I repeat if he manage to travel to other region he should not return home enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by mozele(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:

they'll arise when there's a true cause. No time for dilly dallying.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
cosby02:

Where is your dove father In the grave i guess, and you can come here and call who has achieved what the whole of your tribe never achieved and not convinced they will achieve anytime soon a monkey.smh
achieve in killing thousands of Udi people or killing fela's mother or selling key Nigeria properties etc your a zombie

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by TyushTal(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
kernel505:

The son of fallen demon given his enemy formula to excel, only fools will listen to snakes.

Giving

Now, I see why you don't reason like every normal person does
Next time, quote with sense

Bye!
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by akulaxx: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Temidayo9:
They supposed hold their leaders accountable instead of dragging the whole region back by another 40 years.
May God help them anyway.

na their leaders drag them to

97% and 5%

abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.