Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) (43974 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo / I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by bibe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Obasanjo disgraced himself on that program, couldn't answer any question he was asked and will always try to shift the focus away from what he was asked by saying something else,
He was also trying to speak over the interviewer, sometimes he wouldn't even let the man ask him some questions, if not that the interviewer was a professional with a backbone who wouldn't let obsanjo bully him into not speaking and asking his questions, he would always tell obasanjo that he had to speak and insisted on asking his questions

What program was this? I'd like to see the interview probably on YouTube.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by toolovely(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:
Biafra could be actualised only if Kanu has the right followers

Not those ones that attack soldiers that are on parade

The right followers he needs is 'the elites', not these illiterate who drink his pee and feed on his poo when he orders

And in your mind you think the elites are not behind Kanu?
That they don't follow him around doesn't mean they are not with him.
You're not Igbo so, responding to you is as useless as the what you wrote there...

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by toolovely(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:

The right followers he needs is 'the elites', not these illiterate who drink his pee and feed on his poo when he orders

And in your mind you think the elites are not behind Kanu?
That they don't follow him around doesn't mean they are not with him.
You're not Igbo so, responding to you is as meaningless as the what you wrote there...
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Daeylar(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
bibe:

What program was this? I'd like to see the interview probably on YouTube.

I watched it on TV.
I didn't see it on you tube but this is the link of the interview on BBC's page I don't think it's the full interview, though, I didn't watch

Here
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by iyqe(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please...one thing I have come to believe is that the so-called leaders aren't our problems...untill the youths of this country decide to keep ethnic bigotry and religious animosity at arm's length to embrace unity in purpose and work spirit plus integrity...we will still grow old and keep wishing for the country that will never be better or the country that might never come whilst still bearing the name 'leaders of tommorow'. Instead of sitting behind our laptops and smiling in front of our phones...lets go out...enough of this sentiments, complaints and hate speeches...the future we see tomorrow is right in our hands... [color=#770077][/color] undecided

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by luggy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
obasanjo is a useless man
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Watched The interview and was touched at the height of insensitivity displayed by a man of such repute.

Tueh! Our politicians still have a very long way to go in this country.

which repute exactly
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by ApBlaze10: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello Nigerians....
there is no point insulting or calling anybody derogatory and abusive names (like OBG is a monkey, Chimpazee, MAggot...etc) and there's no need getting angry over what our leaders are doing. if they dont cater for you, cater for yourself. dont blame anybody if you dont make it in life. everybody who is a star today and of high repute was once in the grassroot or his father, or grand father....many built on their parent's legacy to become whatever they are today.

All of us are craving for greatness and manifestation in some way or the other but many find out they are not up to what they are craving...(Life's not fair anyway) many say. but then, everyone of us is accountable to and for ourselves.

What i advise everybody to do is to bear your RESPONSIBILITY. Please young people lets be responsible for once.
some of us keep blaming Mr. Presido and the Governor, etc... check up bro were you able to pass that terminal exams in the secondary school? are you dilligent with your studies? How about the excessive and prodigal spending of your little money? no financial plan or budget...studends in the Universities and higher institutions are becoming lazier than ever before. Lets speak the truth - Can you really attempt or answer your exams questions on your own without assistance? can you write exams on your own and get at least a pass on that subject or course? that is where it begins. this is where we know those who are serious with their lives and those who are not.
Please young people Lets try to be responsible first with and to ourselves. There is a saying (not from the bible) that HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES. that is true to an extent. If you want to be responsible God will help you be responsible.... its very important.

Secondly discover your purpose and be determined to live and die for it no matter what. there is no magic to success. All of us are in the gutter but the difference is that some of us look at the stars thats why we are shinning says an inspirational speaker.

I think i will find time to come out with a better article on this but for now just manage the little sense that is contained herein.

Finally someone please help tell me how to make a headline here in nairaland forum...am new here.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by bon5: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Miserable opinion from one the problems of Nigeria.
Obasanjo, your opinion about Biafra or Oduduwa is stupid because you are one of the monkeys and maggots that are benefiting from the status quo.

To cap it all, the same old thief kicked against restructuring. So why should normal human beings take this man serious ?
And to those that are saying that Kanu's followers are miscreants, yes it's those " miscreants" that are in the majority and their voice is the voice of the masses, and not elites that are comfortable with the status quo.
If you think any elites will join Kanu, then you need to wake up because they won't.
Power belongs to the majority/ masses not the elites.

People should go and read about revolution.
The elites won't talk because they believe in Nigeria where they steal from. They don't know that revolution is started by the commoners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by bibe(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daeylar:

I watched it on TV.
I didn't see it on you tube but this is the link of the interview on BBC's page I don't think it's the full interview, though, I didn't watch

Here

Cheers
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Daeylar(f): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bibe , Just gave you a wrong mention, sorry
Were you able to find the full interview?
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Temidayo9(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
akulaxx:

na their leaders drag them to

97% and 5%

abi

How can a region be destabilize because someone call you people 95%? Remember Buhari will go some day,
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by bibe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daeylar:
Bibe , Just gave you a wrong mention, sorry Were you able to find the full interview?
Saw a different interview related to Togo crisis
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by slivertongue: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Watched The interview and was touched at the height of insensitivity displayed by a man of such repute.

Tueh! Our politicians still have a very long way to go in this country.

even on hardtalk he cudnt connect wit d submission in his buk
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by slivertongue: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
take obj serious at ur own risk
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by TechAddiction: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
attackgat:

Its not possible to hold any leader accountable in Nigeria, they can only be held accountable in Biafra.

Says who??
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by omoelerin1: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Obasanjo, your opinion about Biafra or Oduduwa is stupid because you are one of the monkeys and maggots that are benefiting from the status quo.

To cap it all, the same old thief kicked against restructuring. So why should normal human beings take this man serious ?
And to those that are saying that Kanu's followers are miscreants, yes it's those " miscreants" that are in the majority and their voice is the voice of the masses, and not elites that are comfortable with the status quo.
If you think any elites will join Kanu, then you need to wake up because they won't.

after all, you are a religious fanatic and tribal bigot. This is what we should expect from you.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by omoelerin1: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s] Obasanjo is a monkey
kill ya sef
u be Igbo nah. the uncultured tribe.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by kelechi17(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omaricha166:
Who get laptop for sale?
laptop dey ..neat laptop 500gb hardisk ...4gram ...front camera 60k call me 07031839073
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
heysquare:

so na oyinbo man dey anchor pidgin programme on bbc?

HARD TALK IS NOT PIDGIN PROGRAM
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by lomprico(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:

The elites are not up to 10% of the biafra population, if he has d support of the other 90% then......
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yorubas should focus on finding solutions to Nigeria’s backwardness by asking for restructuring of the country rather than acting as busybodies who show the Igbos all the beautiful reasons why Biafra will not work. They cannot claim to love the Igbos more than the Igbos love themselves.
If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack.the only way out for Yorubas is to hasten their exit from this hell hole called Nigeria. Anything short of that is unacceptable, unrealistic, and unworkable.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by xpool(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
TyushTal:

Igbos have no sincere elites.
Igbo elites can sell their people for money and power.
Hardly can you find an Igbo elite that has the blood of nationalism.

Who? Is it Enugu state governor that told his people to go and pray after their loved ones were massacred by Fulani herdsmen.
Or IMO state governor that won election in APGA and later dumped the party for Other parties.
Abi, na Nigige that supported Lagos state governor when he deported Igbo's from lagos.
Or is it the ex-beloved Peter Obi that APGA people fought for and died for through out his reign against PDP and APC, who after his tenure DUMPED APGA and joined PDP.

I don't like Tinubu at all, but I love his faith, resilience, perseverance and ruggedness, he refused the temptations of dumping his people and their party for the ruling party, instead he sort fresh and unusual alliance.

1 Like

Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Enough to know that we are being marginalized!!!
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by bakila: 4:23am On Sep 13, 2017
quentin06:
Time For another history lesson from obj, i agree that hunger ,disappoint and frustration contributed to the agitation .
The picture of dat man prostrating and drinking directors piss says it all.
Hungry people are very easy to manipulate.
Is that really piss?
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:

And what the miscreants are doing now will make them actualise biafra?
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by excel101(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2017
cosby02:

You must be blind, deaf, dumb and cripple to have typed this nonsense.
It seems you are or will also have the tendency to Bleep your sons wife.
Re: "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) by Sall(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
luluman:
Na lie, e no buy anything, 1000 IPOB no fit do am anything.

I agreed with you shaa. But have got to take cover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.