Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! (711 Views)

‘the New Economic Team Should Tell Buhari How He Mismanaged The Economy’ - Oby / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Stingman: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
To protest the invasion of SE by the Fulani/Hausa and Yoruba soldiers....who support the Fulani killer herdsmen in burning down communities, the Igbos in super Eagles team should withdraw from future competitions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by gabinogem(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
A lot of people in this part of Africa need thorough cranium check cuz it seems so many brains are leaking...
Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
OP...I support it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Enugupikin: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
poor ragtag souls who are jealous of people's progress want others to be like them... jealousy

I'm igbo but hate senseless talks

why not you who suggested this stop your school if you're a student or resign from your work if you're working

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by hollah123: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
so u think those international players are low lifers like u, it's only the poor igbo that supports iPod because they see it as a means of transferring there aggression to the government. great people like chimamanda adichie have denounce it n many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Enugupikin:
[s]poor ragtag souls who are jealous of people's progress want others to be like them... jealousy

why not you who suggested this stop your school if you're a student or resign from your work if you're working[/s]

hollah123:
[s]so u think those international players are low lifers like u, it's only the poor igbo that supports iPod because they see it as a means of transferring there aggression to the government. great people like chimamanda adichie have denounce it n many more[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Stingman: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Enugupikin:
poor ragtag souls who are jealous of people's progress want others to be like them... jealousy

why not you who suggested this stop your school if you're a student or resign from your work if you're working

What is this thing talking about?
Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Stingman: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
hollah123:
so u think those international players are low lifers like u, it's only the poor igbo that supports iPod because they see it as a means of transferring there aggression to the government. great people like chimamanda adichie have denounce it n many more

I pity your ignorance... Do you know who you are talking to? All you lazy clown want is to sustain the status quo and your born to rule evil...It is coming to an end.
Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Goke7: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
kolewerk! grin
Re: Igbos In Super Eagles Team Should Withdraw From Future Matches, In Protest!!! by Goke7: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
hollah123:
so u are this daft that u can't read in between the lines that this your agitation has been politicised,during GEJ regime the Hausa's used Boko Haram n chibok girls scandal to destabilize his government n now since an Hausa man is d president that's y those pdp politicians that lost to Hausa's are using biafra struggle to destabilize buhari government too. it's do me I do u of politics, all I pity is those people who are willing to sacrifice there life to political manipulation because as Boko Haram has silently faded away when buhari became president is the same way biafra struggle will gradually fade away when pdp takes over but I just pity the number of igbos that would have gone 6 feet down b4 they realize the politics of biafra agitation

this has always been my view, the secession agitations and calls for restructuring are just political cries with no sincerity. When all those who are making these calls get into power, it will surely fade away

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos In Kano Disown IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / UK Frustrates Nigeria’s Efforts To Close Down Radio Biafra / Give Us Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - Brother Begs Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.