Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? (1867 Views)

Will You Blame Me For Their Website Malfunction / Top 10 Facts You Didn't Know About South America / ‘blame Davido For The $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam’ – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? by jammyrock(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello friends.
Hope you are
all great.
I got talking with a middle aged man last week, and we argued extensively on a subject I brought to you this day.
He argued that his parents did not consider his future; adding that they were the cause of his suffering and hardship. He said that if his parents had taken care of his education, he would have been better.
On my argument, I maintained that if he wanted going to school or escaping hardship, he could still have done that once he noticed it.

Now, I need nairalanders to judge this argument by asking this question:

Who should be blamed for illiteracy in children?

A. the mother

B. the father

C. Both

D. You
Re: Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? by gabinogem(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
None of the above... Not everyone is destined to be literate. Nature has its own plans. Mind u, not every illiterate is dumb & not every literate is wise.

(1) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile To Start In South South And South West / Take Advantage Of Owning A Home For Your Self Invest Now. / You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.