Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree (4015 Views)

Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? / Question To All That Believe Sheik Muhammad Awwal Jabata Is A Khawarij / Welcome Rabi-ul-awwal 1439ah (2017ad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Newnas(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Empiree:
so what unless you want to reject ayah of Quran and hadith which talks about abundance of dhikr. What's your point

The aayah said do lots of dhikr, it didn't ask yo to restrict yoursellf to a certain number or place or way.

In shaaa Allah i'll create another thread to expalin this issue. Sufis just seem to ignore or be ignorant of this concept.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Newnas:

The aayah said do lots of dhikr, it didn't ask yo to restrict yoursellf to a certain number or place or way.

In shaaa Allah i'll create another thread to expalin this issue. Sufis just seem to ignore or be ignorant of this concept.
Pls do. Even lots of dhirkl Quran mentioned, you dont do it. And at the end of the day, no matter how much you do, you still end up with certain numbers. So whats the point. It is sufis that do lots of dhikr not you
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
As you guys named/naming/names Jabata nad spread his falsehood, it is also from justice to clarify the status of "Dr" that spent 10, 15 + yrs in Saudi and other places, then came back to Nigeria to spread the Methodology of Muslim BrotherHood.
Unless u guys do this, U can't claim Atharee, Salafee ...!
U can't be condeming a Haddadee the leave off the Al-Ikhwaanul Muslimoon. Because these "dr" are known to be worse than the Haddadee لمن تأمل ودقق وعلم وفهم

Expecting a +ve response soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hibrahym:
As you guys named/naming/names Jabata nad spread his falsehood, it is also from justice to clarify the status of "Dr" that spent 10, 15 + yrs in Saudi and other places, then came back to Nigeria to spread the Methodology of Muslim BrotherHood.
Unless u guys do this, U can't claim Atharee, Salafee ...!
U can't be condeming a Haddadee the leave off the Al-Ikhwaanul Muslimoon. Because these "dr" are known to be worse than the Haddadee لمن تأمل ودقق وعلم وفهم

Expecting a +ve response soon!

Na'am.... The most obvious of them is Dr Alaro from Ilorin, using the methodology of the hizbiyyeen, we have others like "shaykh" Ajia who is upon the bidah of muwaazana which he took from his shaykh, Muhammad Mukhtaar Ash-shanqeeti(don't mistake him with his father, shaykh Muhammad Ameen Ash-shanqeeti rahimahullaah). Reason why "shaykh" Ajia hates shaykh rabee' so much, for exposing Muhammad mukhtaar Ash-shanqeeti. Shaykh Muhammad yahya An-najmee also warned against him same as shaykh ubayd......
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
^^

I thought abdelkabir seconded dr. Alaro before, no shocked
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
^^

I thought abdelkabir seconded dr. Alaro before, no shocked
What do u understand in the deen before?
Are u NO longer a SUFI?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Hibrahym:

Are u NO longer a SUFI?
excuse me?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
excuse me?
It's a question that requires a YES/NO answer!

I think u've removed ur previous posts or it's sm1 else.
If these confirmed, I will sincerely apologise.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hibrahym:

Are u NO longer a SUFI?

# grin Wonder shall never end. So, it is Athariyyah (Salafiyyah) that understand deen, abi egbé wo leyin dibo fun o?!

1 Like

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hibrahym:

It's a question that requires a YES/NO answer!

I think u've removed ur previous posts or it's sm1 else.
If these confirmed, I will sincerely apologise.
I still have no idea what u talking about
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP should explain and relate his accusations to jabata . .
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin Wonder shall never end. So, it is Athariyyah (Salafiyyah) that understand deen, abi egbé wo leyin dibo fun o?!
Of Course wonders won't end as long ur brothers keep striking themselves with knives in Iraaq, Iraan and elsewhere!
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Hibrahym:

Of Course wonders won't end as long ur brothers keep striking themselves with knives in Iraaq, Iraan and elsewhere!

# That's very "good and sensible" if they only choose to strike themselves with knives unlike your blood thirsty Salafi brothers that always go on a killing spree hunting innocent lives they've declared Kuffar from slaughtering to suicide bombing. What a shameless wahabi religion of yours!
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That's very "good and sensible" if they only choose to strike themselves with knives unlike your blood thirsty Salafi brothers that always go on a killing spree hunting innocent lives they've declared Kuffar from slaughtering to suicide bombing. What a shameless wahabi religion of yours!

1. What is Salaf?
2. Who is a Salafi?
3. What is Wahabi?

[Just to be sure if u're NOT halucinating ]
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

And by the way ISIS (Daesh), Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hizbollah (Which is in fact Hizbu-shaytaan) and Boko haram are all Khawaarij. You dig? Al-Khwaarij.
Well... u won't know that because the one that lacks never gives!
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
OP should explain and relate his accusations to jabata . .
NO!
Anyone found to be distorting the Deen of Allah shld clarified to the people!
If the errors are public, correction is public.
It is from the enjoining the good and forbidding evil.

If Allah never mentioned anything about Iblees (the Devil), we wouldn't know his dangers and plans. But Allah clarified the affairs of Iblees.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hibrahym:

And by the way ISIS (Daesh), Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hizbollah (Which is in fact Hizbu-shaytaan) and Boko haram are all Khawaarij. You dig? Al-Khwaarij.
Well... u won't know that because the one that lacks never gives!

# grin grin grin grin Now you are giving excuse and trying to distance yourself from your Salafi brothers of ISIS, AL-QAEDA et al. On the other hand, you are so very quick to label a cultural practice (Tatbir) of a group to Nations like Iran, Iraq, and elsewhere.

# As you want me to "dig your brothers", I invite you to also dig those that practice tatbir:
www.nairaland.com/3395202/tatbir-flagellation-disturbing-innovation
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hibrahym:

1. What is Salaf?
2. Who is a Salafi?
3. What is Wahabi?

[Just to be sure if u're NOT halucinating ]

Its like you just come out of your Salafi ile kewu and you want to teach us "manhaj Salafiyyah/wahabiyyah" grin

1 Like

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hibrahym:

NO!

If Allah never mentioned anything about Iblees (the Devil), we wouldn't know his dangers and plans. But Allah clarified the affairs of Iblees.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hibrahym:

NO!

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. #FOR JABATA TO ALWAYS EXPLAIN AND BRING PROOF AND ALSO ACTIONS AND SAYINGS OF THE PERSON HE ACCUSED, WHOEVER WILL ACCUSE HIM MUST DO THE SAME#
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Its like you just come out of your Salafi ile kewu and you want to teach us "manhaj Salafiyyah/wahabiyyah" grin
seems you have got another recruit to deal with. I'm seeing his moniker just yesterday. Probably just graduated from ile keu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin grin Now you are giving excuse and trying to distance yourself from your Salafi brothers of ISIS, AL-QAEDA et al. On the other hand, you are so very quick to label a cultural practice (Tatbir) of a group to Nations like Iran, Iraq, and elsewhere.

# As you want me to "dig your brothers", I invite you to also dig those that practice tatbir:
www.nairaland.com/3395202/tatbir-flagellation-disturbing-innovation
I asked u who is a Salafi, no response and u now claim ISIS and Boko Haram are Salafis.
So u think everybody is on the "Methodology" of CNN like u?

You are inviting me to that link where those guys already finished u off on ur own turf?!
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

Lame!
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Hibrahym: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

And by the way ISIS (Daesh), Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hizbollah (Which is in fact Hizbu-shaytaan) and Boko haram are all Khawaarij.
You dig? Al-Khawaarij.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Hibrahym:

I asked u who is a Salafi,

# Anyway, you don't need to change your topic. And am not in the mood to derail either.

# You are of the opinion that Empiree, a Sufi, do not understand religion (Islam). And my question is how exactly do you an Athariyyah (Salafiyyah) understand religion (of Islam)?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Hibrahym:

And by the way ISIS (Daesh), Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hizbollah (Which is in fact Hizbu-shaytaan) and Boko haram are all Khawaarij.
You dig? Al-Khawaarij.

# Obviously you are still making excuses and you don't want those idiots to be associated with your manhaj despite the fact that they claimed to be AhluSunnah and follow all your manhaj's code of conduct. And even one of your modern scholars confirmed this. Since nobody want to be associated with bad folks, why do you choose to associated with Shiism what is not it?

# As the saying goes, "what is good for the goose, is equally good for the ganger.

1 Like

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
@Newnas 0..explain what at-takfeeri means and please also explain what Hadadi means . .thanks
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Obviously you are still making excuses and you don't want those idiots to be associated with your manhaj despite the fact that they claimed to be AhluSunnah and follow all your manhaj's code of conduct. And even one of your modern scholars confirmed this. Since nobody want to be associated with bad folks, why do you choose to associated with Shiism what is not it?

# As the saying goes, "what is good for the goose, is equally good for the ganger.
YOUR IGNORANCE KNOWS NO BOUND. . AND AM SURE YOU KNOW...BUT ITS YOUR TAQIYA THAT'S WORKING .. Ibrahim is perfectly correct
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
YOUR IGNORANCE KNOWS NO BOUND. . AND AM SURE YOU KNOW...BUT ITS YOUR TAQIYA THAT'S WORKING .. Ibrahim is perfectly correct

grin grin Its not mumu like you that should be talking. How many times have we exposed your yansh and empty brain?!

# However, you can join your Athariyyah brother and tell us how you know Islam better?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin grin Its not mumu like you that should be talking. How many times have we exposed your yansh and empty brain?!

# However, you can join your Athariyyah brother and tell us how you know Islam better?
Ehya . . pele . .
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Ehya . . pele . .
Thank you.
# Again the challenge is still stand: How is Athariyyah know Islam better?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

Thank you.

# Again the challenge is still stand: How is Athariyyah know Islam better?
Who be athariyyah o. . mi o gbo ri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah): Thread Commentary / 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.