Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) (82518 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
[s]

if you dont want the democratic way then you must go to war again....

why do you igbos have such miserable leaders?...didnt they tell you this fact...??how can you await for the international commublabla to help you like this when you always break laws...??

without laws we will end up like rwanda...is this realy what una want??...then fight!!!!! angry angry....

your men have no balls....![/s]

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by mikess: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jobless IPOB Youths, Touts , Dirty uncivilized elements. Igbos.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by legendsilver(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Wallade(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
My speculations:

It is a strategic move for the Nigerian Army, I believe they have been instructed to isolate Nnamdi Kanu, they need to lock down the leader of the Biafra movement - Nnamdi Kanu - in his locality to ensure he can't escape.

You know he has a case of treason and other charges pending in court, he has been on conditional bail but he has also violated all the bail conditions. The expectation is that the court will revoke the bail and he has to be taken into custody.

The Nigerian government must have envisaged some resistance, violent and bloody, to his re-arrest and perhaps also envisaged that he may attempt to escape from Nigeria.

It is important to ensure he does not escape and that he is re-arrested to conclude his case in court and serve his sentence. Nnamdi Kanu must be judged and every of his accessories to the crimes, if convicted, must also be judged and punished accordingly.

Please, can someone remind me the next date his case will be heard in court.

3 Likes

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You talk well.

what else can we tell them..??...bloody 2years we were trying to reason with them we got only insults back...

the zoo must burn!...the zoo must burn!..the zoo must burn!..the zoo must burn!..the zoo must burn!..

repeating over and over again what they heard on radio biafra...

oya,burn the zoo na.....fight..!!!!
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

do you want us to end like rwanda.....is this what you want...
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by dayjeee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

do you want us to end like rwanda.....is this what you want...
This brings back the memories of Tutsi and Hutu. Only a poor student of history will want a civil war.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ofuonyebi: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
A man who brings home ants infected firewood will have unrest to contend with ..

A Yoruba adage say; when your neighbor eats worms for super, warn him because when the trouble of a bad meal

starts to ravage him in the night, his groaning would not allow you to have a peaceful sleep...

the Nigerian state needs peace!

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by drefe2real: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
aonag:

they want to take rivers... rivers is a full Biafra land. even assri dokubo attested to that fact. all ss states are biafran land. please deal with it.

What do u guys smoke in the East sef. Who is deceiving you guys that South South is part of Biafra? Go and sample people's opinion in Warri Benin, PH, Yenegoa, Uyo, and Calabar if they will like to join Biafra.Niger? You will know that Niger Delta people do not even want to have anything to do with Biafra. Don't let IPOB deceive you guys in the East o. Asari is just pained because his benefactor lost the 2015 election, and he is using Biafra as a channel to vent his anger against the Hausa's and the Yorubas. Apart from Asari, which other prominent militant have you seen supporting Biafra? Has any group attack any oil installation because of Biafra? Asari is on his own o. Ijaw man wen nor like Igbo man na wan go join Biafra abi. Make them dey deceive Una for that East.

2 Likes

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
dayjeee:
This brings back the memories of Tutsi and Hutu. Only a poor student of history will want a civil war.

do it the democratic way,dem said no...biafra or death.....this fanatism will get out of hand....no tribe is gonna shift for them...

if thats not rwanda loading,then i dont know...it started their with hate speeches too....

2 Likes

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:

Wrong approach

Dialogue is the best option here. Any killings and the international community tag it as illegal.
The Govt is making a Mandela out of this guy.
Allow things to go legally and slowly and then watch how this issue is settled.

By the way, I'm disappointed at the number of Ipob members I saw in the video. Where are the rest? This struggle must be a joke if members in large numbers cannot be mobilised even if impromptu.

Que sera; sera!

MODIFIED:
I thought Nnamdi said if they try to arrest him they will not return alive I'm doubting because the Ipob guy reporting is even out of breath because of fear.

Lol this is how kanu will disappear like ojukwu when it starts going down.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by hush15: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
joseph6071:
''Nigerian Army Are At It Again They Are Currently Trying To
Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu As We Speak, They Have
Surrounded His House With 15 War Armored Tankers, Please
Share The Video So The International Community Will See
What Is Happening'' - Somto Okonkwo Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GuC0w7iJbk

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breakingvideo-nigerian-army-invade-kanus-home-lay-siege-armoured-tanker/

Wars are not won by just force but also brains. While I don't support violence but I must say Buhari isn't handle security issues well in the country especially intellectually. This is someone that could negotiate with terrorist despite their violent nature. He even went further to releasing terrorist commanders and possible gifted them with cash, but he just can't reason with Kanu on just a mere referendum... Let them have a referendum, if APC can win national elections, I don't understand why beating Kanu in a referendum match is a big issue.

Maybe the confidence found in the incarceration of Alzazaky is the reason why he thinks the same method will work with Kanu but you see, the silence of the Shiite shouldn't be misinterpreted and that doesn't again imply that Buhari should be reckless with his military might. You take armoured vehicle with hundreds of soldiers at taxpayers expense to visit a man in his hometown when in a more sane country where good leadership is portrayed, you could have sent delegates to keep engaging him in reasonable and effective dialogue even if the delegates are from faraway land. It's not being stupid, it's showing leadership competence as long as those agitating haven't resulted into violence. When the Shiite will respond, government will be amazed because government can't even provide the man in question.

War machines that billions of Nigerians sweat paid for is now being used to intimidate a man who believe in his movement that could be used to counter terrorism going in the north when a country like US will only send one man without the whole US arsenal to get the job done.
The north needs the amour than the south. Buhari has divided this nation further because of his methods and I pray for sense to fall on him before he realises too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by SucreB: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmmm.....this is dehumanising. please what is the governor doing about this. is the president trying to create war or what/

this is 21st century for crying out loud, ppeople are wise now, whatever you do today will sure not be forgotten and will sure stand against you tomorw.

the president should please think twice.

so we have all these tools - tanks and battalions and sambisa forest still exists? this is not a country please. we need to be re-colonised
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
hush15:

Wars are not won by just force but also brains. While I don't support violence but I must say Buhari isn't handle security issues well in the country especially intellectually. This is someone that could negotiate with terrorist despite their violent nature. He even went further to releasing terrorist commanders and possible gifted them with cash, but he just can't reason with Kanu on just a mere referendum... Let them have a referendum, if APC can win national elections, I don't understand why beating Kanu in a referendum match is a big issue.

Maybe the confidence found in the incarceration of Alzazaky is the reason why he thinks the same method will work with Kanu but you see, the silence of the Shiite shouldn't be misinterpreted and that doesn't again imply that Buhari should be reckless with his military might. You take armoured vehicle with hundreds of soldiers at taxpayers expense to visit a man in his hometown when in a more sane country where good leadership is portrayed, you could have sent delegates to keep engaging him in reasonable and effective dialogue even if the delegates are from faraway land. It's not being stupid, it's showing leadership competence as long as those agitating haven't resulted into violence. When the Shiite will respond, government will be amazed because government can't even provide the man in question.

War machines that billions of Nigerians sweat paid for is now being used to intimidate a man who believe in his movement that could be used to counter terrorism going in the north when a country like US will only send one man without the whole US arsenal to get the job done.
The north needs the amour than the south. Buhari has divided this nation further because of his methods and I pray for sense to fall on him before he realises too late.

buhari is a ex general...a soldier,thinks like a soldier...we voted him to get rid of boko haram not against you...

we didnt know we would have soo much palaver with ipob in 2015 back then.....

nobody knew things will get this dangerous...why should we vote buhari to harm igbos...you people must think we are monsters...

what??..you wanted that softy jonathan so that he will breakup nigeria without following the constitution??...?

but now,ipob is behaving like boko haram...what do you think buhari will do.....

2 Likes

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sholaco:
grin grin

Before? The coward done go hide under him mama bed.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by hush15: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

buhari is a ex general...a soldier,thinks like a soldier...we voted him to get rid of boko haram not against you...

we didnt know we would have soo much palaver with ipob in the 2015 back then.....

what??..you wanted that softy jonathan so that he will breakup nigeria without following the constitution??...?

but now,ipob is behaving like boko haram...what do you think buhari will do.....

How have they become Boko Haram?

Have they imposed religion on anybody? BH that even declared a caliphate within the Nigerian borders still had the privilege of round table talks even while still blowing up churches, mosques and other public places.

Have they kidnapped and raped or forcefully married school girls ?

Have they engaged in sucide bombing?

Have they engaged in destroying villages and gone on killing spree?

Do they even have weapons or which pile of weapons is traced to them no matter how little?

Even if they used Words, mere words to get the Nigerian government this restless, are the government out of words? Does it warrant the uprisal attacks in the Umahia by the military? Why use such hardcore weaponry like there is an alien attack? Just one man!!!

Buhari disappointed me big time. I swear, if na me, I would walk up to his house and sit with him and talk, even Kanu can't tell me he won't be surprised!!!! He needs to tell me directly what he wants and come to a compromise if the man really wants to be relevant and yes, he deserves to be just as every Nigerians deserves to be relevant. It doesn't mean am less a president or I still can't command the affairs of the country but putting the country and it's people first. In fact, marginalisation won't become a thing of the past if the president just steps foot in that community alone then probably, he would begin to see the much attention they truly deserve

Pride and prejudice is the reason why these problems exist and theses two doesn't produce any results that's good.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
drefe2real:

What do u guys smoke in the East sef. Who is deceiving you guys that South South is part of Biafra? Go and sample people's opinion in Warri Benin, PH, Yenegoa, Uyo, and Calabar if they will like to join Biafra.Niger? You will know that Niger Delta people do not even want to have anything to do with Biafra. Don't let IPOB deceive you guys in the East o. Asari is just pained because his benefactor lost the 2015 election, and he is using Biafra as a channel to vent his anger against the Hausa's and the Yorubas. Apart from Asari, which other prominent militant have you seen supporting Biafra? Has any group attack any oil installation because of Biafra? Asari is on his own o. Ijaw man wen nor like Igbo man na wan go join Biafra abi. Make them dey Una for that East.

you know absolutely nothing and you do not know anything about history. if you do, you would not write this comment.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by edudguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari is painting the image of this country black with his body odour language.
Once Igbos leave this country, no investor will ever like to invest in a country that see violation of human rights as nothing.
As for Igbos to leave, they will definitely leave and Nig will be the worst hit.
The world is watching.
What are you saying? I am an Igbo man and I know that investors hardly come to our region. Investors invest in peaceful areas and business friendly areas like Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. From Onitsha down to Awka you hardly see any business firms only filling stations and hotels. Majority of us no longer want to farm all we know is to ride Okada and scream Biafra

Majority of all the companies found in Abuja and Lagos are owned by Igbos. You tell me these men will leave their business and fight for Biafra? No! Economic viability rules the world

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by NinaArsenal(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

funny people...your men are shouting international comublabla,you are blabla...fight na!!...get your biafra...

shebi una sabi how to throw stones...throw stones at the soldiers......
who is this cheap attention seeker quoting me?
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by niggadee(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
my nigga buhari dey show dem who's the real boss

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by begwong: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
maviduchez77:
the Nigerian government is provoking this unarmed civilians.
IPOB IS INDEED FEARLESS. the video says it all
Fearless abi? Shebi curfew has been declared? Oya tell that ur god cownu to announce say make una no comply with the order if una no sniff pepper.

1 Like

Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
hush15:

How have they become Boko Haram?

Have they imposed religion on anybody? BH that even declared a caliphate within the Nigerian borders still had the privilege of round table talks even while still blowing up churches, mosques and other public places.

Have they kidnapped and raped or forcefully married school girls ?

Have they engaged in sucide bombing?

Have they engaged in destroying villages and gone on killing spree?

Do they even have weapons or which pile of weapons is traced to them no matter how little?

Even if they used Words, mere words to get the Nigerian government this restless, are the government out of words? Does it warrant the uprisal attacks in the Umahia by the military? Why use such hardcore weaponry like there is an alien attack? Just one man!!!

Buhari disappointed me big time. I swear, if na me, I would walk up to his house and sit with him and talk, even Kanu can't tell me he won't be surprised!!!! He needs to tell me directly what he wants and come to a compromise if the man really wants to be relevant and yes, he deserves to be just as every Nigerians deserves to be relevant. It doesn't mean am less a president or I still can't command the affairs of the country but putting the country and it's people first. In fact, marginalisation won't become a thing of the past if the president just steps foot in that community alone then probably, he would begin to see the much attention they truly deserve

Pride and prejudice is the reason why these problems exist and theses two doesn't produce any results that's good.

this is how boko started...dammit....we should just wait and watch that they start doing all those stuff??..

didnt you noticed how ipob thinks??..they are completly fanatic...

and why are illegal weapons popping up in our ports.....?
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
NinaArsenal:
who is this cheap attention seeker quoting me?

alright,...its okay....
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by ogbonti: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm very sure the hunchback man don run go hide like him brother ojukwu tongue tongue tongue

Shut up ya dorty mouth!
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
ogbonti:

Shut up ya dorty mouth!
e pain am o. Your saviour and master has abandoned you tongue tongue
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
ExInferis:

I don't care what they do.
They can go drown, the perishing lot of them.
of course you care. if you don't care, you won't be concerned about them drowning or not. just steer off from their issues, since you are not a Biafran!
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by supereagle(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
solid3:
These people should be careful if they want to live.

They have been deceived .
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Half of population of Rivers is Igbo.I igbo are not only in five states.
Here is the map and Google can also help you out.
Since you said they don't have source of revenue, why is Nig govt fighting to keep Igbos in Nigeria ?

Second pix is Nnamdi KANU in Rivers
That your statistics us very wrong. The Igbo's in rivers are from abia or other states. The govt is fighting for unity, we're one country and the govt is fighting to keep us together
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
edudguy:
What are you saying? I am an Igbo man and I know that investors hardly come to our region. Investors invest in peaceful areas and business friendly areas like Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. From Onitsha down to Awka you hardly see any business firms only filling stations and hotels. Majority of us no longer want to farm all we know is to ride Okada and scream Biafra

Majority of all the companies found in Abuja and Lagos are owned by Igbos. You tell me these men will leave their business and fight for Biafra? No! Economic viability rules the world
Read my post before you quote me, I said, after Ibos must have gone, no investor would like to invest in Nigeria due to their previous human rights abuses which is happening today.
Again, if you think that Abuja and Lagos will remain the way it's today after separation, then you need to have a second thought because the money for maintenance won't be there again. Of course you and I know where the money is coming from which is what is still keeping Nigeria together as it stands now.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Queenbeee:

That your statistics us very wrong. The Igbo's in rivers are from abia or other states. The govt is fighting for unity, we're one country and the govt is fighting to keep us together
I read this your post three times but didn't understand it.
Please, Google can help you out. I won't educate you about Ibo population in Rivers again.
Bye.
Re: Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Eya e pain am die! Another taster of our "sweet Nigeria Army koboko"

smh
You know Allah and prophet Muhammad were gay partners?
Your hadit won't tell you that
Prophet Muhammad used to suck Allah's dick after eating little Aisha's pussie
Prophet Muhammad was nothing but sex prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.