Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) (28091 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who dey talk?pig or person

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
i dont even like buhari but this idioot would neva be half the man buhari is his name would be long forgotten before he dies.when great men would have thier names carves in the pages of history his would b no where to be found for he stood for nothing and he is nothing. amazes me that duumb idiiots like this are the face and voice behind agitations in nigeria its sickening.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Zalza: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fool
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by alfred007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
firstolalekan:
This fart fat fück pig needs to be castrated.. ..

Dss should deal with him. Make him go on exile like the other tout calling himself government. Oloribu

This pig is one of the reasons why ND remained under developed. Always embezzling all the funds meant for all. All the so-called royalties goes into his pocket.

SHAME of country.

see this inbred hillbilly piece of poo insulting Chief Asari
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Of late,social media is awash with hate speeches which threaten our national unity as a country..

bubu started it all.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
firstolalekan:
This fart fat fück pig needs to be castrated.. ..

Dss should deal with him. Make him go on exile like the other tout calling himself government. Oloribu

This pig is one of the reasons why ND remained under developed. Always embezzling all the funds meant for all. All the so-called royalties goes into his pocket.

SHAME of country.

The last time they dealt with him(dss detained him for 11 months under OBJ), we were producing 600k barrels daily till they released him. One thing with Asari is that he doesn't run, even at the height of militancy, he stays in his house.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
alfred007:

see this inbred hillbilly piece of poo insulting Chief Asari
Your useless father

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
sanandreas:
I dislike Asari because he built his university outside the Niger delta.

the maritime university NDDC built has been shutdown by this administration..... do u now understand
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by freedom96: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
kennygee:
I am sure Buhari didn't for see that the reputation and name he had before he became president would be rubbished in the mud in this manner.

I wonder who receives more insults, He or Donald Trump.
Insults from Dokubu aren't new to Buhari.You just trynna console ya self.Bad attempt.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
freedom96:
Insults from Dokubu aren't new to Buhari.You just trynna console ya self.Bad attempt.

Bad attempt at?
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by freedom96: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
kennygee:

Bad attempt at?
At whatever it's that you wanted to gain by making the earlier suggestion.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by ishakuadamu: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Shaksadam
I am glad that PMB maintain silence over the Maman taraba issue .I am also of the wiew that the President shouldn't dismiss Maman Taraba. If Aisha Alhassan , thinks that Buhari's government is not on track she should resign of her own accord .But I wonder , how one will be serving two masters at the same time .Nonetheless ,I agreed with Maman Taraba that she is not a hypocrite ,that is very true of her. That reminds me of 14 the law of power 'pose as a Friend work as an enemy .Maman Taraba doesn't want to pose as friend and work as an enemy that is why she said the truth .
All those calling for the President to dismiss her only want to prod PMB to take a wrong decision .thank God PMB kept mum . PMB should focus on the needful and what will better the lives of ordinary Nigerians especially ,considering how the common man care for the President's health .
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
freedom96:
At whatever it's that you wanted to gain by making the earlier suggestion.

Did I mention Asari Dokubo's insult in my first comment? Or are you ignorant of the insults PMB has received since he's fallen short of the expectations of Nigerians?

PMB receives insults everyday, that's what I meant.

I'm surprised you don't understand the comment, its quite clear.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by freedom96: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
kennygee:

Did I mention Asari Dokubo's insult in my first comment? Or are you ignorant of the insults PMB has received since he's fallen short of the expectations of Nigerians?

PMB receives insults everyday, that's what I meant.

I'm surprised you don't understand the comment, its quite clear.
Most of the insults are coming from people that never really supported him.The insults he received before the election are worse than what he's receiving now.People aren't even asking about his primary school certificate anymore.

Your being surprised or otherwise is none of my business.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
freedom96:
Most of the insults are coming from people that never really supported him.The insults he received before the election are worse than what he's receiving now.People aren't even asking about his primary school certificate anymore.

Your being surprised or otherwise is none of my business.

You shouldn't have mentioned me then. Mentioning me makes it my business.

Have a good day.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by freedom96: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
kennygee:

You shouldn't have mentioned me then. Mentioning me makes it my business.

Have a good day.
Lol.That's the funniest run-away-excuse I've come across on this forum so far.

Have a good day too.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The last time they dealt with him(dss detained him for 11 months under OBJ), we were producing 600k barrels daily till they released him. One thing with Asari is that he doesn't run, even at the height of militancy, he stays in his house.
So fücking what if they only a 10 barrels per day?

The fool should have just been shot. A bullet would have concluded this Bullshît and absolutely nothing will happen. Only noise.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Of late,social media is awash with hate speeches which threaten our national unity as a country..
bro true talk....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
firstolalekan:

The fool should have just been shot. A bullet would have concluded this Bullshît and absolutely nothing will happen. Only noise.
I swear down...early killing of anyone attempting treason. Nothing go happen highest na news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
firstolalekan:

OBJ which has always been a bull couldn't pull the trigger.

A child may not know why, but should ask why.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by networkG: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
dis man DAT look like a frog u again
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by SmartchoicesNG: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
freedom96:
Lol.That's the funniest run-away-excuse I've come across on this forum so far.

Have a good day too.
You yellow bellied limp wristed weasel..find a man your age to spar!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by SmartchoicesNG: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Because APC (Beelzebub) is attempting to cast out demons (hate speeches) absolutely impossible!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Sholaco: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
It s very obvious that u r not useful for the nation,u r useless to ur society and to everybody around u.....Goan die fatty pig with hunch back.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
That's how he always do, he will sing, laugh, talk in proverbs and says his opinion.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by freedom96: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy Guy calm down na
SmartchoicesNG:

You yellow bellied limp wristed weasel..find a man your age to spar!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Realali(f): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Makanjuola89:
mumu

Na you Mumu pass for this world
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by doubleprince6(m): 2:18am On Sep 13, 2017
sanandreas:
I dislike Asari because he built his university outside the Niger delta.
but he claimed he was agitating for his people then. tell me how many of the people can afford or have Benefitted from the Uni
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2017
firstolalekan:

U are indeed blind barthemous on rampage.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U are indeed blind barthemous on rampage.
Fück you
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
firstolalekan:
Fück you

grin.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) by Makanjuola89: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Realali:

Na you Mumu pass for this world
You are too pretty for that dear. I like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action / Breaking News: Senator Douye Diri Wins PDP Primary In Bayelsa State / Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.