Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (3442 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good Day Everyone... My name is Darlington Am 22years Old Staying in Nigeria... Am a Graduate of HND.. Let me Go straight to the Point �.. I Meant a lady around early January this year..

She Ranned Away from her parents House Late November last year and went into the streets... She was Actually living a Runs Girl life.. I meant her in a birthday party.. to cut it short we started Dating I really love her so much even I know she was a runs Girl ...

I opened up to her that I don't want to use and Dump her, I want the relationship to Take us somewhere Good..She Agreed.. After one month of Dating I caught her sleeping with some guys I forgive her.. she lied to me about her to Ex to be Her elder brother I still forgive her.. She Smokes but Not Addicted but don't drink Alcohol.. i don't Smoke neither do I take Alcohol.. I tried and changed her from Smoking but She still smokes anything we had little issues.. I still love her and forgive her despite all that..
Fast Forward it's now 9months we are dating I finally persuaded her to take me to meet her parents which she did and I saw her parents.. I begged them and told them the truth. .. I told her parents that I really love their daughter and if God wants us to marry I will marry her.. Her parents Like me and allowed me to Date their Daughter ... She do come over and stay with me in my house with her parents permission like 2-3days and Go back... I went to visit her last week at her Parents house Someone called her I was the one that bought her the phone and registered the Sim for Her... She picked and Told the Guy that called her that the owner of the phone � went to First Bank, the person replied don't you Recognize my voice she Ended the call and the person called again and she gave the phone to her sister to pick up and tell him she's not Around which the sister refused.. I got angry and left.. she called me and begged throughout that day .. Her Mom called me and pleaded for her Which I forgive her.... I do provide everything she needs.. she lacks nothing and her parents are aware of it

Yesterday I registered an Airtel sim card because of their promo so they said I should load Airtime and call someone to Activate line.. OK I said let me call my Girlfriend since she is using an Airtel Line.. I called her and pretended like someone else with Another voice ... here what's my statement during the Phone call
" Hello how are you She replied fine and Ask please who is this on the phone I said so you didn't recognize she said is It Lucky.. I said Yes she said OK.. I told her am in her gate she should come Outside she said she was coming.. I Ended the call.. she called me and Asked where are you.. I replied don't worry am coming, First I heard you are dating someone else that comes to see you at your family house she replied No Am not dating anyone Else except you and No guy has Ever come and see her at her Family house.. I replied OK... Do you love me She replied hunnnm.. I told her to tell me on phone she said when I come over she will tell me physically.. I ended the call she called back and I replied it's me Darlington With my real voice and ended it.. I called her back with my main line and told her so The person she really is... her Mum called me Yesterday to Ask what happened I explained and ended the call..."
Let me introduce myself a little am a young good looking guy in my early twenties and handsome with a bright future...

Now my Questions is.. is that Lady Worthy for me to be called my girlfriend that I will Marry?? Should I Forgive her and quite the relationship and move on OR NOT...

I sincerely need your Advice please be sincere .. I need it urgently before I take a wrong decision.. Don't Ignore pls I need to Take a decision urgently Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
please am always here to listen to your Advice.. Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by lekkie073(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
meet her and ask her who is lucky?
she could have a reasonable response.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Mynet11(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Well at 22 I think you should know what you want. But wait o, what else do you want her to do to show that you are nothing in her life? I'll advise u leave her and move on with your life
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by rockyh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Forget her n move on cos your life n true love is more important than a LovePeddler who can't respect her relationship.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Thallyheart(f): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Did you say 18+ content

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
lekkie073:
meet her and ask her who is lucky?
she could have a reasonable response.

A reasonable response?? Definitely she will lie about it.. please it was a new SIM card less than a week old.. her mom broke the last one because of something like this before
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by MXDMG(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is that really a question or you're trying to be funny or you are a fool? Dude move the fvck on and find some other person. You have a lot of time and oppurtunities ahead of you. She is obviously not ready to get serious. Think about it, life is too short to let one foolish osho hold you down
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
You take a runs girl from street to be ur wife undecided

what else do you espect again
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mynet11:
Well at 22 I think you should know what you want. But wait o, what else do you want her to do to show that you are nothing in her life? I'll advise u leave her and move on with your life
Thanks but She is still calling me on my phone even though I refused to pick up every Almost 168missed calls since Yesterday till now from her
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
rockyh:
Forget her n move on cos your life n true love is more important than a LovePeddler who can't respect her relationship.
thanks but how sure will I be if She doesn't repeat such Attitude again after all she has done and I forgive her
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Jostico: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
After all these foolishness you exhibited, you said you have a bright future You were dating the girl before their parents allowed you to date the girl again. I don't understand who's confusing who
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
MXDMG:
Is that really a question or you're trying to be funny or you are a fool? Dude move the fvck on and find some other person. You have a lot of time and oppurtunities ahead of you. She is obviously not ready to get serious. Think about it, life is too short to let one foolish osho hold you down
Thanks Dear
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jostico:
After all these foolishness you exhibited, you said you have a bright future You were dating the girl before their parents allowed you to date the girl again. I don't understand who's confusing who
What I meant is that after I meant her parents they accepted and welcome me to Date their Daughter with their Consent... Hope you now understand?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by harry2sexy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jostico:
lolsssss.e weak me my brother.I just feel he has a strange fetish where he wants to change a damaged girl to a better person.

@Op,just keep trying...

You'll succeed if you faint not
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
harry2sexy:

lolsssss.e weak me my brother.I just feel he has a strange fetish where he wants to change a damaged girl to a better person.

@Op,just keep trying...

You'll succeed if you faint not
Are you saying I should leave her and move on??
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
You take a runs girl from street to be ur wife undecided

what else do you espect again

please I don't really get you... Should I quit the relationship??
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by ezugegere(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Go ahead and marry her.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
ezugegere:
Go ahead and marry her.
Seriously Please I need your reasons Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by smoby(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
I No be Joro ehn... Bt frm ur story let me give u sm advise.... First don't call her be a Man go to her house meet her parent..... Do you knw what she is holding u down because of ur money it the truth bt u tryn to change her Not sure if it will work, once a street will always be a street..... My advise for u is look for another gul..... Or play neutral...... Even if u forgive her 101times it will still happen bt go to her parent listing to them first before i will go further
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Akinbahm(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Forget this slut and work harder to earn cool money instead of fetching water inside basket... she's not ready to be caged down in a prison called marriage.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Adasun(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thallyheart:
Did you say 18+ content
na weting drive dis one enter thread be dis
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by dukeprince50: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
op I don't wanna insult you, from ur post, u said u are a young guy with a bright future yet you taking an olosho who smokes, drinks and fvck other guys as a wife. my brother, ur future is dark, leave that foolish ingrate, u might regret after marriage
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
dukeprince50:
op I don't wanna insult you, from ur post, u said u are a young guy with a bright future yet you taking an olosho who smokes, drinks and fvck other guys as a wife. my brother, ur future is dark, leave that foolish ingrate, u might regret after marriage
Hmmmmm
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 by Princess4Donald: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Akinbahm:
Forget this slut and work harder to earn cool money instead of fetching water inside basket... she's not ready to be caged down in a prison called marriage.
Thinking about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. / My Wife Is Cheating On Me! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.