Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? (8141 Views)

6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions / Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2007
NL,

This is what I got from Primesavic solution co. Are they real? I'm so confused about it.
Do I initiate moves to call in the EFCC? They may be interested in this.

RE-APPLICATION FOR A JOB

You have been invited to come to our office at (Primesavic Solutions
Co.)
110, Awolowo Way, Balogun Bus - Stop,
Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria on Saturday, 17th February, 2007; Time:
9:am for immediate posting.

Please, come with the following requirements:
(i) Credentials
(ii) Biro (Pen)
(iii) N1000 (One thousand Naira) processing/consultancy fee.

Please print out this confirmation and bring it to our office.

For enquiries call 08033771746, 08029821319.

Yours truly,

Head, Human Resources.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by dgov(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2007
dont pay any kobo to get a job, those people are 419, any reputable recruiting firm will not request for money from u b4 they offer u job. it is ok if u can report the situation to EFCC. so shine ur eye.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by eniola1310(f): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2007
don't report to efcc.
buy few igbo (weed) take a handful of area boys there  and let them beat the hell out of those people.

A firm that can't pay it's HR expenses is not worth working with. ok?
Dont settle for less because  don't have a job now.
keep your eyes open
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by funade(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
Hello Fynewaka,
Primesavic solutins is a fraudulent consulting firm.They will just collect your money and give you a fake address to go and report to.mind you it happened to a friend of mine,so be warned.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by hallo(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin cheesy You've got to shine ur eyes very well.Just becos u are looking for a job doesn't mean u shouldn't be alert. of course they are 419ners. have being there before but i was smart enough after reading their company policy on employment. grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by toyealiyu(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi parley, you av mentioned wat supposed to be done for this primesavic solution company.as a matter of fact, i av one time taken it up upon myself  to report their case  to a team of patrol police men in ogba for arrest exactly last year December (2006)because of my own personal experience. that time they were collecting nine hundred naira only but i insisted that they should immediately return my money when i told them i am working in a bank and the man in charge of job assign told me to go to one iya-sikira nig limited a company that deals in gsm phones . and coupled with the shabby way the receptionist was talking to me and in all sense you can perceive the level of the literacy  of these two people, mere just school certificate holders, rent one small office whose condition is not fit enough to raise chiken and are obtaining money from people. so, please, i am giving you my backing and the go-ahead to invite the EFCC to make a timely arrest of this man because,their operation is purely 419 operation,thank you.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by toyealiyu(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi parley, you av mentioned wat supposed to be done for this primesavic solution company.as a matter of fact, i av one time taken it up upon myself  to report their case  to a team of patrol police men in ogba for arrest exactly last year December (2006)because of my own personal experience. that time they were collecting nine hundred naira only but i insisted that they should immediately return my money when i told them i am working in a bank and the man in charge of job assign told me to go to one iya-sikira nig limited a company that deals in gsm phones . and coupled with the shabby way the receptionist was talking to me and in all sense you can perceive the level of the literacy  of these two people, mere just school certificate holders, rent one small office whose condition is not fit enough to raise chiken and are obtaining money from people. so, please, i am giving you my backing and the go-ahead to invite the EFCC to make a timely arrest of this man because,their operation is purely 419 operation,thank you.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2007
I actually spoke to an EFCC friend of mine yesterday and have given him the address of these people. Nemesis would soon catch up with them. I never knew people can live without conscience.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by NANDOM(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2007
my brother, i will be so happy if u can call the attention of the EFCC to this
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by stmichaels(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2007
barawo ne su!!!!!!!!! don't even try it.i wish nigeria will become wat we hope it will be.primasevic they also sent to me too.it's not worth d stress 2 call d cops,(delay of justice)im still pessimistic about our cops .
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Sean25(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2007
i am ashamed to say it cos i always take pride in being a Lagos smart,street wise boy but i fell for this one cos i did not wanna be idle
they even posted me to a place that did not request for people
they are FFake with two capital Fs
dont even bother yourself
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by fadj: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2007
it is obvious they are not real; look for somethingelse
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by tipsydude(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2007
hey dudes and sistas in d house, dis primesavic dudes look dubious u know. though d mail most of us got is an auto response but y shuld one pay 4 a job? geez men dat smells like SCAM big time. its a pity they aint putting their skills on scamming expatriates or those in govt raping our economy, blind but on job seekers just fresh 4rm skool. using hoodlums on dem wont help cos they must be hoodlums themselves who managed 2 lay their hands on some decent formal clothes with neck ties and a computer. d best line of action will be d EFCC but i hope they will act on d info cos it seems dey've got their hands full wit witch hunting political opposition 2 d incumbent govt.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by crito(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2007
pls tell EFCC to arrest esterbreakthrough too.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2007
We are already planning something for estherbreakthrough.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by toyealiyu(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2007
PARLY, I AM AN EYE WITNESS LIKE YOU. IT IS VERY GLARING THAT THIS PRIMESAVIC PEOPLE ARE FRAUDULENT. IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO THE EFCC PLEASE, LODGE THE COMPLAINT, IT WILL PREVENT THE RE-OCCURENCE OF A SITUATION WHEREBY OTHER INNOCENT YOUNG GRADUATES DESPERATE IN LOOKING FOR A JOB WILL FALL INTO THESE ILLITERATE SET OF PEOPLE'S TRAPS CAUSING FRUSTRATION TO MANY PEOPLE WHILE THEY (PRIMESAVIC PEOLPLE) SMILES TO THE BANK ALL THE TIME. PLEASE, MAKE HASTE TO REPORT THEM TO EFCC MY DEAR. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08023082145 SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS FURTHER,THANKS & REGARDS.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by mczmus(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2011
I got this email from Primesavic Solution Co. now at Egbeda, are they for REAL or Fraudulent ppl.

Welcome to Primesavic Solutions Co.

RE-APPLICATION FOR A JOB

You have been invited at (Primesavic Solution) 121, Idimu Road, Gobi Villa, Ile-Epo Alhaji Bus Stop, Egbeda – Lagos on Monday September 12th 2011; Time: 10am. for Oral interview & Posting.

Please come with the photocopies of your CV & Credentials.
Print out this confirmation and bring to our office.

For inquiries call: 08033771746, 08079711878

Thank you

Yours truly,

Head Human Resources.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by LatestJobz(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2011
dont fall into their hand ooohhh!!! they are looking for money and wont give u any job. i've had similar experience with them
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by mczmus(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it a lot.
Pls. how do I post a new topic in Nairaland?
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by nelojay: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2011
they are big time fraud pls pls pls.dont give in,
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Noble2011: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
sadPlease, Please and Please shine your eyes. Sometime ago I was alsmost a victim with this same consulting firm but a very good samaritan helped me by opening my eyes to so many reasons on why they are fruadstars. My pain is that this people are bold enough to even operate dubbing people in a broad daylight without an authority doing something about it. One day I know there cup will be full for sure. Please shine your eyes. Well if you dont mind marketing job, I can recommend you to one. My email is tsalami2005@gmail.com. Goodluck.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Falakotolu(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2011
Am presentlt @ dis primsavic solution co. In ikeja wanna c tins for myself and laugh either na true or false. Takia naigeria
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by ladafa: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
do i no u
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by omoadara(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hey! Pls dnt mind them, they are bounch of scammers, i was a victim few months ago, they dnt have any thing to offer you than to rub you, RUN OOOOOO
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by MATTHEW59: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
Very gud bad scammer , run 4 ur life
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by hariyoh: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
I was also asked to come for interview but i have know them for over 4 years of this fraudulent business. I even called one of their human resources head or what post he claimed he occupies and he was asking me what time was i asked to come for interview. They even risk peoples' life asking them to come from outside Lagos. Wicked souls, God would punish them and their family
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by kuljoe1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
Jst got an email from dem....
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by jonzy1(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2012
RE-APPLICATION FOR A JOB

With reference to your application for a job, you are invited to our Office at Primesavic Solutions; No. 110A Awolowo Way, Opp. Zenith bank, Balogun B/Stop Ikeja-Lagos on Thursday the 10th of May 2012; Time: 9am for Oral Interview/Posting.

Please come with the photocopies of your credentials / CV.
Print out this letter and bring it to our office.

For enquiries: Call: 08061109100, 08069384572

Thank you.

Yours Truly
Head, Human resources.

I got thiis one today, they didn't even know the job I applied for? Smh
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by yinkuse: 2:51pm On May 25, 2012
This pple just sent me a mail now asking me to come for interview on May 29, 2012 by 9am. After reading u guys experiences and comments here, I strongly believe that it will be mere wasting of time and money going there.

Thank u guys.
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by enyene(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2013
I also got this text from them yesterday.Ref to ur applctn 4 post of customer care u have been invited for intview/postng @ PSVL 110a Awolowo Way opp zenith bank balogun b/s Ikeja lagos thu 11/7/13 11am. Pls I need advice
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by MissOpe(f): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2013
enyene: I also got this text from them yesterday.Ref to ur applctn 4 post of customer care u have been invited for intview/postng @ PSVL 110a Awolowo Way opp zenith bank balogun b/s Ikeja lagos thu 11/7/13 11am. Pls I need advice
U're still asking for advice when u've the answers right before u....
Re: Primesavic Solution Co. : Fraudulent Or Honest People? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Miss Ope:
U're still asking for advice when u've the answers right before u....
d tin tire me for sum pple here abi dey need prayers. People r saying is fake nd sum r still asking whether its real or fake nd need advice. Very annoying

(1) (Reply)

Connect Rail Services Limited Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment / Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment / Www.ubagroup.com/careers - UBA Nigeria Recruitment 2016 For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.