Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note (766 Views)

What Can You Buy With One Hundred Naira (₦100) Now, In Your Area? / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note by Mrrationalshop: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Things are changing..Remember when N5 Note was money..
Anyways!Let’s discuss this now.. Mention one thing you can buy with the N5 note.
Mine Is Sachet Water!!.. Lol! cheesy

Re: Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note by airminem(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
bride price
Re: Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note by writetopoker: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
church offering
Re: Let’s Discuss!! Mention One Thing You Can Buy With The N5 Note by simplyakinz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
There Some Sweet&chewing Gum U Can Buy With 5naira

(1) (Reply)

Learn MOTION GRAPHICS Training For N59,999. / RECOVER / Running A Successful Business In Nigeria: My Experience – Gabriel Ogbechie (CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.