Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) (1286 Views)

Viral Video Of Nigerian Slay Queen Getting Beaten After Caught In The Process Of / Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video As She Was Drunk / Yahoo Boys Exposed Nigerian Slay Queen Sex Video (photos/ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by hansome01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
As shared on Facebook by one Blessing Chidimma, she admitted she can't prepare a pap, that it's either watery or half done.
See what she posted below:
I am 20 something,I can't do ordinary pap(Akamu)It's either the Akamu is water water or it will have seed seed inside. LOL chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by mikejj(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin slay queen they drink pap too.oya cum to my house le me teach u,how to make pap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who said you need to know how? It's not part of the slay manual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
OP,she said 20 something,how come u concluded 27?

And by the way,no be everybody sabi prepare akamu,there's usually one food we find difficult to prepare,no matter how much we try...thats not the yardstick to measure cooking skills nah...Free the bae o jae

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by marshalcarter: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
lolzzzz....I no sabi boil water sef...e no consign meundecided grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by Yeligray(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ME, YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF.. COMMON AKAMU YOU CAN NOT SLAY AFTER YOU WILL SAY MEN ARE WICKED. THIS IS WHY I PREFER VILLAGE GIRLS THEY PREPARE ALL TYPES OF FOOD... A PIECE OF ADVICE TO LADIES "THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH".
Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2017
which of the akamu
white or brown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of An Architectural Firm / JAMB Extends Registration For 2018 UTME / Photos Of Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By Neighbors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.