Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why I Hate Politics, And Why You Should Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Hate Politics, And Why You Should Too (386 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Reasons I Hate The Nigeria School System / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Politics, And Why You Should Too by sarah12ab: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I hate politics because it sounds like noise in my ears. All our political leaders are full of lies and corruption. We the citizens don’t even know what to believe. We all dream of a perfect Nigeria, but how do we get there when the leaders are not even honest with themselves talk-less of us. All they know is take our hard earned money and chase women in disguise to be campaigning. They even travel for political meetings with women lodged in some hotel at their destination.
I hate politics because it’s not straight forward, people that should be the most honest and transparent fellows of the society are the shadiest, full of inner darkness. I hate politics because even if they are a few good persons in the leaders, the dark-souled ones always over shadows them. I hate politics because of the number of death involved. Must blood be shed? why does innocent blood get shed all the time? Why can’t things just be done harmoniously? The police force on its own is a totally different topic. Instead of protecting the rights of men/women. They help the evil souls to kill and humiliate the innocent. They even partake in crimes. They render the helpless more helpless and the poor poorer.
Now Nigerians are tired of the economic situation. The political leaders, instead of encouraging we the citizens fight among themselves throwing chairs and hitting themselves. Do we even have true leaders? Can they be called true Patriots after their tenure in office? I hate politics because they’re not strategic in their ways. They make rules that get their stomachs full. Too self-centred and careless about their followers. I hate politics because political leaders in all groups talk too big and act less, having a close to nothing result.

Share with me why you hate politics, if you do and why you may like it if you do too

Re: Why I Hate Politics, And Why You Should Too by Onerandomgirl(f): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
this person is so shallow in writing, youve just been insulting everybody since
mscheew... you should be blocked sef
Re: Why I Hate Politics, And Why You Should Too by Onerandomgirl(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
go and write your own na
at least the person is pained and can speak out about you
unlike you!

(1) (Reply)

Free Access To Lynda. Com Tutorials / Ukanafun Students Worldwide Factions / Pls How Can I Get Full Scholarship For Phd Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.