Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:40 PM

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (61725 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing / Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by favourmic(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

She maybe 16 but i dont care

I guess she has been eating food meant for the elders hence d rapid growth

Baby kwantinue you are toeing ur Mama step

Tell us which food is meant for elders biko

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by banmee(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

You call that rapid growth? Wetin you go tok if na Europe or the Americas you de?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by uzoormah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Make sense
What makes sense? hmmmm am looking at u oo
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Coldfeets: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just look at how they even shamelessly make themselves sex objects. angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by ip2121918021(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
buygala:

and you just had to use IamAirforce1 to shine because you want to ride on his notoriety here to get cheap likes to sooth your state of nothingness undecided

Dude expressed a simple opinion he came to when he saw the girl... Abi na u and am see d girl ni? . . If so, please tell us if she looks older than your granny sad

You guys should cut IamAirforce1 some slack please.. . The fact that he may not seem to be the best of persons here doesn't mean he isn't better than some nairalanders in real life.. . Especially those who attain orgasms by abusing him... Whatever he is, he is still entitled to his opinion... . smiley

and you just had to use IamAirforce1 to shine because you want to ride on his notoriety here to get cheap likes to sooth your state of nothingness undecided

This is so false. I had a muscle pull from cringing.

Stop defending crap

I wrote that as a joke, Your comment is unnecessary.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Jaqenhghar: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
banmee:

You call that rapid growth? Wetin you go tok if na Europe or the Americas you de?
Abeg bro
Once you spoke about this Sir Alex Ferguson's book. Pls whats the title
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by buygala(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

I wrote that as a joke, Your comment is unnecessary.

Your joke is in very bad taste sad

You don't go amusing yourself and trying to amuse others by cyber bullying people

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by ip2121918021(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
buygala:

Your joke is in very bad taste sad

You don't go amusing yourself and trying to amuse others by cyber bullying people

Please fuck_ off.

Thanks
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Kaybaba5(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Thinking: "Ahan who is this guy licking this girl's ass on nairaland where he won't be noticed"

Sees Username "IamAirforce1"

You never fail to disappoint.

Why're you eating her ass now? did she send you 50k Like E-money allegedly did ? grin

Nairalander no go kill person.....
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by buygala(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Please fuck_ off.

Thanks

On my way Sir. .. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by SauceXJuice: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

bros stop wit d hate i can bet ur left nyash dat ur a guy wit a female moniker
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
This girl laps be like fresh apple. The man way dey service dz Maserati dey enjoy o

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
SauceXJuice:
bros stop wit d hate i can bet ur left nyash dat ur a guy wit a female moniker

Really And how do you wanna prove that?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by bodeskii(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
That's some ripe ass.. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
mtcheeww
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by asawanathegreat(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Go and marry and Wear it for ur husband not d public pls next post.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
My oh my take me to jail,and throw away the key.cos if I have my way CHARLIEE I go tidy.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Nedfed(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You only know Airforce on Nairaland

You don't know me In person .

Do I need to?
Who ur knowing EEP?

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by banmee(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Abeg bro
Once you spoke about this Sir Alex Ferguson's book. Pls whats the title

Sorry bro. Just saw your message. It's called LEADING.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by QueenMarvella(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Am 14 years old
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by fhelihx(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=AverageAnnie post=60393760]so someone cannot be 16 in peace. ...me that is 14 nko. .mtcheeww [/quote

Hmm..14 indeed.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by fhelihx(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Am 14 years old
For your mind ryt.. wink
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by castrol180(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
That thing in her back is bigger than her and by the time she get to 20 the bum would be more than her body
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
She can take a mandingo and Lex Steele dick double penetration.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Sholato242(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dats ur Nollywood age dear... Always 16... Onye asi
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by oblaak(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
All these idiots going to different people's IG pages and be writing rubbish, like oh so sweet, I wish I can just spend small time with you and all those rubbish stuff, them no get work?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by newdawn2017(f): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
buygala:

Dude expressed a simple opinion he came to when he saw the girl... Abi na u and am see d girl ni? . . If so, please tell us if she looks older than your granny sad

You guys should cut IamAirforce1 some slack please.. . The fact that he may not seem to be the best of persons here doesn't mean he isn't better than some nairalanders in real life.. . Especially those who attain orgasms by abusing him... Whatever he is, he is still entitled to his opinion... . smiley
which like ve u urself gotten now? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by amazon14: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
What some people don't know is that someone clocked 16 by October or November last year is still 16 until October or November this year

Jealousy people please give the girl a breathing space.

#istandwithaforce1 on this case

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by buygala(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
newdawn2017:
which like ve u urself gotten now? undecided

That's the whole point...or isn't it smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by balogun16(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
I love this � girl so much. I know one day she will be mine
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React by Ejytex(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
But dis babe fwesh i swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Patoranking Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.