Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage (9662 Views)

Maersk Line Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment 2018 – APPLY NOW / Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by bioduneberry(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2019
emmieachichi:
@bioduneberry...i greet u and ur name looks familar from other NL thread...anyways am glad to hear from u....so any ideas on how long dis coy like to do hard to get for applicants

Chief i hail o, yea same here. I have no idea. This is the first time I'm getting shortlisted for their recruitment campaign. Let's just chill and see what comes up.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by emmieachichi: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2019
@tunde most grateful for your reply and thanks.. Pls is the email used dat of dil-Santos
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by emmieachichi: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
@bioduneberry, I guess this kind waiting will be like that of the 2nd coming of christ o... It's well sha. I applied on the 4th Jan
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Mannylex(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Am also on the queue. Customer experience Partner. Test on 12th January, 2019.
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by bioduneberry(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
emmieachichi:
@bioduneberry, I guess this kind waiting will be like that of the 2nd coming of christ o... It's well sha. I applied on the 4th Jan

Chuckles �, i applied 10th January and got an invite the following day.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by bioduneberry(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mannylex:
Am also on the queue. Customer experience Partner. Test on 12th January, 2019.

NIBSS guy you don reach here again shocked
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by emmieachichi: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
@mannylex, I guess we dat are yet to get a response are like sailors stranded on an island... @bioduneberry him do next level crossing over from nibss to be atikulated at Maersk...Lol
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by bioduneberry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
emmieachichi:
@mannylex, I guess we dat are yet to get a response are like sailors stranded on an island... @bioduneberry him do next level crossing over from nibss to be atikulated at Maersk...Lol

Lol, it's allowed.
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Mannylex(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
bioduneberry:

NIBSS guy you don reach here again shocked

Lol. You too. Any news from them?
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by bioduneberry(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mannylex:

Lol. You too. Any news from them?

None at all
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by mrstanley1: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
emmieachichi:
@tundebabs, u are lucky u have gotten a phone call, since 3 weeks plus now am still waiting for a response after the PLI and PI assessment email whether reject or successful, just silence treatment...although it was customer experience partner i applied for...i sent u an email, try reply so dat we talk more

Likewise...
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by tundebabs01(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Guys! Check your mail or Maersk dashboard. Out of the 4 positions I applied for, I received three not selected mail yesterday while the fourth is still in process. Kilo n shele gangan?
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by emmieachichi: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
@tunde, out of the two i applied for, one was rejected and one is in process(ie d one i did pli test on)...maersk silent treatment is entering next level silence o....
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by tundebabs01(m): 2:55am On Feb 01, 2019
emmieachichi:
@tunde, out of the two i applied for, one was rejected and one is in process(ie d one i did pli test on)...maersk silent treatment is entering next level silence o....
It is well boss but this silence is killing o
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by nwabekwu(f): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please for those that have done the phone interview, I would like to know the kind of questions that was asked during the phone interview... And no I did not get the mail for phone interview, I just want to be informed... Thnx
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by tundebabs01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
nwabekwu:
Please for those that have done the phone interview, I would like to know the kind of questions that was asked during the phone interview... And no I did not get the mail for phone interview, I just want to be informed... Thnx
All the questions are on your CV and be familiar with the job roles and responsibilities together with the skills required. Which post did U apply for cause no feedback from them yet after the phone interview and the white guy that interviewed me said am gonna receive another interview mail soon.
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Nollyvin(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
tundebabs01:

All the questions are on your CV and be familiar with the job roles and responsibilities together with the skills required. Which post did U apply for cause no feedback from them yet after the phone interview and the white guy that interviewed me said am gonna receive another interview mail soon.
All the best bro, which position were you interviewed? All my applications are still in process yet no interview invite .
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by tundebabs01(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Nollyvin:

All the best bro, which position were you interviewed? All my applications are still in process yet no interview invite .
SCM Customer Care Agent. What are the positions U applied for cause four out of the five positions I applied for are 'not selected'.
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Nollyvin(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2019
tundebabs01:

SCM Customer Care Agent. What are the positions U applied for cause four out of the five positions I applied for are 'not selected'.
Customer Team Manager, Safmarine experience partner and procurement intern...
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by tundebabs01(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nollyvin:

Customer Team Manager, Safmarine experience partner and procurement intern...
Great! It is well bro

1 Like

Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Starpro87(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
quod123:
My sincere apologies. i didnt get any feedback from them, but i know someone who did and the person has gotten the offer. So they got back to people who did well in PLI and PI tests.
Please, could the PI (Survey) be done with a phone?
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by temmybaba(m): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Starpro87:

Please, could the PI (Survey) be done with a phone?
Which post did u apply for?
Mine is workshop maintenance electrician
Let's chat up... 07068347478
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Starpro87(m): 5:42am On Apr 18, 2019
temmybaba:
Which post did u apply for? Mine is workshop maintenance electrician Let's chat up... 07068347478
Same position.
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by jany(f): 3:15pm On May 20, 2019
emmieachichi:
@tundebabs, u are lucky u have gotten a phone call, since 3 weeks plus now am still waiting for a response after the PLI and PI assessment email whether reject or successful, just silence treatment...although it was customer experience partner i applied for...i sent u an email, try reply so dat we talk more

Please what's the difference between the 2. I got a mail with a link for the behavioural PI. Should I expect another one for PLI?
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Svelte98(f): 6:45pm On May 20, 2019
Has anyone who applied for the role of a Customer Service Agent been called or offered a role?
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Svelte98(f): 6:58pm On May 20, 2019
jany:

Please what's the difference between the 2. I got a mail with a link for the behavioural PI. Should I expect another one for PLI?
the behavioural PI is like a personality test, while the PLI is an assessment test; verbal and numerical (50 questions and 12 minutes) and yes, you should expect another mail with a link for the PLI

1 Like

Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by peacenaija(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2019
Svelte98:
Has anyone who applied for the role of a Customer Service Agent been called or offered a role?

Have you had a face to face interview with them? If yes, can you please help with likely questions and what to expect? Thanks
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Svelte98(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2019
peacenaija:

Have you had a face to face interview with them? If yes, can you please help with likely questions and what to expect? Thanks
mostly situational judgement questions and your work experience
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by jany(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2019
Svelte98:
the behavioural PI is like a personality test, while the PLI is an assessment test; verbal and numerical (50 questions and 12 minutes) and yes, you should expect another mail with a link for the PLI

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by viqueta(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello Guys, Please i applied for the IT officer role on the 29th of August and i got a PI and PLI invite the following day, anyone here in same ship as myself?
Re: Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage by Thetruth443: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Have you been invited for interview? quote author=viqueta post=81885412]Hello Guys, Please i applied for the IT officer role on the 29th of August and i got a PI and PLI invite the following day, anyone here in same ship as myself?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency / Pricewaterhousecooper (PWC) Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Apply For The 2018 Gtbank Plc Graduate Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.