Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

5 Practical Steps To End A Dangerous Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Practical Steps To End A Dangerous Relationship (545 Views)

13 Signals Of Dangerous Relationship To Avoid. / 12 Warning Signs You Are In A dangerous Relationship.. / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Practical Steps To End A Dangerous Relationship by hyman9ja(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Forever is too long a time to be under a roof with an abuser, am a very strong advocate for couples and people in relationships to stick together and also enjoy the together forever, because I know that’s the intent of our creator for a man and a woman to be together. But when a relationship or union become life threatening is a different ball game entirely, is safer to take some preventive measure and avoid an eventual demise of the person who is been abused. Below are 5 practical steps to end a dangerous relationship.

# Don’t do it alone:

Going through domestic violence or having a violent partner is an emotional and physical torture so you will need the support of others so don’t do it alone talk to family members, support group, friends, coworkers, church member but make such its people you can trust with such kind of information and support you through this time.

# Your feelings will change:

I hear a lot of people say they love their abuser and can’t leave them, well you don’t have to hate them before you leave if the situation is life threatening and goes on for a long while your abuser gains more momentum by each passing day. So it is best you get help from a support group and report such abuse to the authority before it gets out of hand.

# Gather useful Information:

In cases like this is advised to get a legal advocate. Equip yourself with restraining orders and be security conscious, keep track of useful details that can help you indicate the abuse, change your phone number but keep the existing line to gather more information about your abuser but be careful not to let out useful information that can make you vulnerable again, with this information gathered you can easily bring him to book....Read More Here >>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/2017/09/5-practical-steps-to-end-a-dangerous-relationship/

FOLLOW US

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovesfactory/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3

Whatsapp: +2348066824350

Palmchat: LOVE & LOVE FACTORY

Send us an email, if you have interesting and helpful tips on relationship issues, let’s help change the face of relationships and marriages around the world together.

Email us: info@lovefactory.com.ng

love@lovefactory.com.ng

Re: 5 Practical Steps To End A Dangerous Relationship by ibkkk(f): 5:27am On Sep 13, 2017
LEAVE TO LIVE.

Tips bawo! Who's gonna be searching for tips till you get killed or die of depression. When a relationship becomes dangerous /unhealthy, LEAVE.

I agree with #3,tho.
Re: 5 Practical Steps To End A Dangerous Relationship by MrAmbition(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2017
D day I slapped my ex was d day she ended it, lolz....I beg tire, for four months I was begging till I discovered she started fu*cking some1else den I respected myself and accepted defeat. I loved her though, and still do buh am over it now. I wish her well.
Re: 5 Practical Steps To End A Dangerous Relationship by LanreGH(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2017
I wonder how unmarried people suddenly turn to relationship/marriage counselors. After reading online book, you think you now have the solutions to marital problems.

Op marriage/relationship is by choice. Everyone has a choice to stay or leave. Have you ever wondered how a girl after receiving beating from her man, she will still go back to him? You dont have to pity her

(1) (Reply)

Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier / Nigerian Girl Willing To Be A Pretend Girlfriend Shares Her Price List / Ladies Hunting For FWB Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.