Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East (5706 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi2: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
No we should not support it
It's wrong
It fit be us tomorrow

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Franzinni: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:
No we should not support it
It's wrong
It fit be us tomorrow

No right thinking human being should support it guy ...bad nah bad...if they want freedom give them after all it is thier right as human beings ...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Whatever anyone says or feel

Python is already dancing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by raker300: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good to see right thinking Afonjas once in a while

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Alcatraz007: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
I dont even know what to say at the moment. I am still studying the situation. angry

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by BlowBack: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

And when e tire, e go rest or we go B!tch slap the sh!t out of your snakes

22 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

SMH

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by raker300: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

until the python dances into your house and strikes you instead.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by deomelo: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm Yoruba and I fully support the Nigerian military activities in the SE against lawless and criminal elements.

The Python must dance.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Cyynthia(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
We progressive Yorubas don't support that.
Fulani Slaves among us are supporting it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by sarrki(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
raker300:
until the python dances into your house and strikes you instead.

Man seek knowledge

Military Operations currently ongoing in all six geo-political zones against all forms of criminal activities in all the states of the federation:

NORTH EAST - Operation Gama Aiki

NORTH CENTRAL - Operation Safe Haven

NORTH WEST - Operation Sara Daji and Operation Harbin Kunama ( Scorpion)

SOUTH SOUTH (Navy) - Operation Delta Safe formerly called Operation Pulo Shield.

SOUTH WEST - Operation Awase

SOUTH EAST - Operation Iron Fence and Operation Python Dance

Residents in other regions saw the Military officers on their streets, they did not throw stones at them because they understands they are only doing their duties; only in a particular region did some vagabonds believe they have the right to do so and expect the officers to clap for them. If you behave like an animal, you deserve to be treated as one.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Alcatraz007: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:
I'm Yoruba and I fully support the Nigerian military activities in the SE against lawless and criminal elements.

Let's leave them be. It is absolutely crucial that we remain neutral in the circumstance and demand what is right from the Government. Posterity would judge us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by sarrki(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Please go and discuss with your colleagues in romance section

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Alcatraz007: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Would you shut up? angry You are not Yoruba the last time i checked!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Cyynthia(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Please go and discuss with your colleagues in romance section[/s]
They have arrived on my mentions again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by globemoney: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

[s]Man seek knowledge

Military Operations currently ongoing in all six geo-political zones against all forms of criminal activities in all the states of the federation:

SOUTH SOUTH (Navy) - Operation Delta Safe formerly called Operation Pulo Shield.

Residents in other regions saw the Military officers on their streets, they did not throw stones at them because they understands they are only doing their duties; only in a particular region did some vagabonds believe they have the right to do so and expect the officers to clap for them. If you behave like an animal, you deserve to be treated as one.[/s]
This will mark the end of buhari govt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Throwback: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:

The Python must dance.

I concur.

I encouraged the military operation against oil vandals and militants in Lagos.

I also encourage any military action that will cure the madness of just 1 crazed man.

Infact I believe it is an action taken too late.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Drogbs: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Apparently your brothers are not very smart, they think they are too sophisticated to play it the Nnamdi Kanu way...they feel Ipob is an organization of jobless youths just provoking the NA to action, they call Nnamdi Kanu albino and other unfunny names and hail the useless Nigerian army when they open fire on unarmed civilians demonstrating peacefully...its the East today but it could be the West tomorrow...and best believe your online sophistication won't mean sh.itt when the compass turns West...i know lots of Yorubas are tired of this fraud of a country and want out, but are too scared or unnecessarily diplomatic to stand up and say it the way it is, they lack a Nnamdi Kanu figure and some wish secretly that they did...when the tables turn and the Army occupy your region, who will stand up to them...opc? Tinubu? I laugh in Swahili, at least we have men with real guts who are brave enough to face the guns of soldiers for what they believe in...can't say the same for the folks down west... every region is now alert and ready for the unknown except the South west who lack a militant foundation or group to fall back on...keep mocking the East which is fighting against a Northern dominated oligarchy until the tables turn, then we will have our last laughs from the other side.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Omeokachie: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
The "pashan" that was used to beat the "iyale" is still at the "orule" to do justice to the backside of the "iyawo"

True born omoluabis (not the resident NL BMCs) will understand the need for government to be called to order to exercise restrain in this matter.

When rain falls, it will not fall on the roof of your enemy alone...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Throwback: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Man seek knowledge

Residents in other regions saw the Military officers on their streets, they did not throw stones at them because they understands they are only doing their duties; only in a particular region did some vagabonds believe they have the right to do so and expect the officers to clap for them. If you behave like an animal, you deserve to be treated as one.

I was opportune to see the military parade the streets of PH. All Nigerians in PH saw the arsenal and respected themselves.

Some uncivil beasts see a lawful military exercise and decided they should attack.

Does the UN or US or Israel support such actions against their own military?

We shouldn't support any insurrection of any kind. Let the democratic and constitutional leaders of the people debate issues with respect, not name calling your opponents like a mentally deranged child.

I welcome any action that will suppress the madness some people want to infect all of us with.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Alcatraz007: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Drogbs:
Apparently your brothers are not very smart, they think they are too sophisticated to play it the Nnamdi Kanu way...they feel Ipob is an organization of jobless youths just provoking the NA to action, they call Nnamdi Kanu albino and other unfunny names and hail the useless Nigerian army when they open fire on unarmed civilians demonstrating peacefully...its the East today but it could be the West tomorrow...and best believe your online sophistication won't mean sh.itt when the compass turns West...i know lots of Yorubas are tired of this fraud of a country and want out, but are too scared or unnecessarily diplomatic to stand up and say it the way it is, they lack a Nnamdi Kanu figure and some wish secretly that they did...when the tables turn and the Army occupy your region, who will stand up to them...opc? Tinubu? I laugh in Swahili, at least we have men with real guts who are brave enough to face the guns of soldiers for what they believe in...can't say the same for the folks down west... every region is now alert and ready for the unknown except the South west who lack a militant foundation or group to fall back on...keep mocking the East which is fighting against a Northern dominated oligarchy until the tables turn, then we will have our last laughs from the other side.

Is there a need for this? This is why people dont empathise with the igbos. Yoruba would stand up and fight when needed. If you think we are fools, then you must be mistaken! We would remain neutral and watch from a distance for now.

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Cyynthia(f): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Would you shut up? angry You are not Yoruba the last time i checked![/s]

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Alcatraz007: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Bloody idiot
We open thread to condemn military in your region
Only for you to be raining insults later you will say you seek Yoruba support
Useless idiot

Can you imagine the guy?

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by deomelo: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:

Must you Igbos fraudulently claim Yoruba all the time?

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by sarrki(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Bloody idiot
We open thread to condemn military in your region
Only for you to be raining insults later you will say you seek Yoruba support
If it was in west your people would heve been shouting afonja master slave etc
Useless idiot

Nah you cause am for yourself

No matter what Igbos can never show love

Another lesson you must learn fast

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Nemesis1: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
I support it 1000%

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by deomelo: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Throwback:

I concur.

I encouraged the military operation against oil vandals and militants in Lagos.

I also encourage any military action that will cure the madness of just 1 crazed man.

Infact I believe it is an action taken too late.

I do too.

And for your information, there was operation Awase in the SW and we didn't cry or yell tribalism.

Swallow your pill in peace.

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Must you Igbos fraudulently claim Yoruba all the time?

That's ipob miscreants for you

Also do you know there is ipob occultist

Also fake ipob Jews

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by tobida: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017

Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / 25% In FCT: The Law Does Not Say “Including,” But ... Prof. Adewale Tells Tinubu / Presidential Election: Femi Fani Kayode Sings New Song!