Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71506 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Thebest12(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
IPOB members reportedly attacked the Hausa community in Rivers. Some of their properties were burnt . A mosque was also set on fire
According to a facebook user ''Amini Nsibi Clifford'' who witnessed the event and posted it on facebook. The attack was carried out on Tuesday, September 12. Here is the read
'' There was a clash today between members of the IPOB and some Hausas (Nigerians) today at OYIGBO EXPRESS junction area in Rivers State which led to the destruction of the properties belonging to some Hausa persons. Those of them selling watches and other items along the road were looted. At the moment the military has taken charge and tension has been reduced.
My take: Biafra is more than what we talk about on Facebook, it has eaten deep into the deep hearts of those that want it.
Bellow is the Screenshoot ;

Source: http://RationalTV..com/2017/09/rationaltv-just-in-ipob-members-and.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty

448 Likes 51 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Benevee: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
. Ipob now acting foolishly why attack the Hausas? will attacking the innocent hausas in the street bring Biafra,?? don't you know this can cause an uproar in the northern region putting the lives of innocent igbos in trouble( which is even the worst as hausas can kill without sympathy)

pls my Igbo brothers take it easy.. if Biafra is really the will of God no man can stop it.

meanwhile #istandwithonenigeria

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by YourImaginaryBF: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
[s] Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.

[/s]
ndigbos are presently attacking hausas in the east.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Benevee: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by harosho07(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just hope the north does not start a reprisal attack. Our brothers will cry more

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
That's the problem. Father why are we cursed with stupid leaders?

I saw this coming. This thing will escalate and reverberate across the nation.

Soon the militants will start their own.

Why should this idiotic President push Nigeria into war?

So pissed off.

169 Likes 17 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
This country has never been this divided...

That's what happens when 15million zombies decide to vote a tribalistic bigot!

....second civil war loading.

Buhari has no business governing any country.

245 Likes 26 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by aminu790(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
War is peace; freedom is slavery and ignorance is strenght

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
harosho07:
I just hope the north does not start a reprisal attack. Our brothers will cry more
Not really.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
harosho07:

My exact thoughts too o.
If north starts lik this o boy na real war o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm damn sure; Buhari ain't ready for these shîtz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
It happens every 50 years. When igbos are beginning to be relevant in Nigeria, whenever they start getting it right in terms od development of the the south east, they will start doing something stupid that will take them backwards again. Me thinks they should go back to isreal and offer the necessary sacrifices to chukwu abiala abiala. Maybe then they will get an answer to why they were banished from isreal in the first place and then erase whatever curse is upon them.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
I trust the Hausas. Them no dey too make mouth. Na action them dey take.
I love their mastery of knives and cutlass.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by magoo10(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
No amount of Intimidation will stop the sun from shining.

All hail Biafra

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by richidinho(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Scores

Is it goal goal 12?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DropShot: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
[/s]
Trashy trash

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by brize(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ipob is not a violent group and has no recorded case of such, why are hausa fulani attacking them in their own land, why is the army dancing their lazy dance in the most peaceful region of Africa and the world? they should note that once Biafrans pick up arms then its a bye bye to this British contraption called Nigeria

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
South east already a crisis hot bed shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonVikings: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
I smell suya in the North! grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
The long awaited civil war has started

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
October 1 loading..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
If Nigeria goes to war, it would be the fault of Igbos. This is 1966 all over again. An ideeeot returns from London, starts a hate radio, called other Nigerians unprintable names and vowed to burn the country and when the north REACTED, they cried fowl. The thing don dey start o, let all those who paid the drummer come out and dance. Ndi anuofia!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think this guys are pushing the nation to the wall and if peradventure the country turns back to them the other part of the world would be shouting cheating and so many other words...Kanu is incising what he won't be able to end before he run to exile or go and be living as an asylum in the outside country. Let him go and ask from the late Odumegwu Ojukwu who was even a military guy how he ran for his dear life when he was unable to end what he had started and left the innocent ones in the hand of hot but not a cold death. Kanu who is only a bloody civilian just want to waste the lives of his fellow men both old and young ones. Though it shouldnt be a surprise to us because he was very small during the civil war. If war should start in that region today and Kanu and many guys are killed then so many of their young girls would be married to our small ones in the North and west just as it happened in the days of Ojukwu... I think I will have two more fine ibo girls added to my wife already as one old soldier behind my house here married two of them then though old now. I think it's our turn to marry them now after the fall of their men including Kanu who must have became a martyr of the ipob then. If you have seen war once you will never pray for one in your life but Kanu is childish, even armies don't pray for war neither conflict.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
with crises of these nature in the south east reprisal attacks inevitable

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ipob no get sense

Fed govt no get sense

Everybody no get 1kb of sense....

There is nothing that dialogue cannot solve....only barbarians will resort to violence. If rams could talk I swear they won't fight. These ones just dey fool themselves online.
Thanks anyways.....my partners overseas wan relocate me....if not for una them for no consider me...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari has started the war and he will soon travel

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

ndigbos are presently attacking hausas in the east.

Hope wen hausas start in d north igbos don't cry foul?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.