Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71432 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
freeborn76:
If Nigeria goes to war, it would be the fault of Igbos. This is 1966 all over again. An ideeeot returns from London, starts a hate radio, called other Nigerians unprintable names and vowed to burn the country and when the north REACTED, they cried fowl. The thing don dey start o, let all those who paid the drummer come out and dance. Ndi anuofia!

See how you omitted all the killings Igbos and other tribes have endured from Hausa/Fulani people for over 50 years. So does it mean that those killings (including the over 1000 lives wasted because useless and demonic Buhari lost an election), including the most recent one by Fulani herdsmen in Plateau state means nothing to hypocritical beasts of burden in your camp? Your level of hypocrisy will make the devil jealous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by melejo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I smell suya in the North! grin
Hope your mother is in the north?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Willhill(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.

Go get a life man...man don't care about your empty threat.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Nigga my mom lived in North and witnessed majority of the north killings towards southerns (Southerners).

The beauty of your "I hope the Hausa retailate" shouting is that yoruba would be among the causality of that retaliation as you've been in every clashes up north. That's the beauty of it all and I'm joining you in that wish.

Keep wishing motherfucker.

Oh and by the way, I suppose Igbos killing hausa in oyigbo is the reason hausa/fulani have had the highest ethic (ethnic) [s][/s]killings in their region than all the regions put together. Maybe that's also the reason why fulani herdsmen have slaughtering community (engage you brain properly before writing) for the past several months now.

Your hate is oozing nigga. Its dripping (drilling) a hole on the wall..

You Yiibos are all the same, you sleep in the same direction and think everybody hates you!
Foolish lot, always blaming others for their foolishness.

The question none of you have been able to asnwer is this; What is the crime of those Hausa you are killing in Oyigbo TODAY.
Tell the world what they have done to you that made them deserve to die

End of story.
You cant even write properly, Pig!

BTW: I dont give a phuck about you or your mother so spare me the silly story. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
ekenetheorg:

I need this your data. I will chat you up on Whatsapp. Please if it is scam, someone should let me know. He sells more than 20GB for N4,500 MTN

You don't need anyone to tell you before you know that it's a freaking scam. Be wise!!!
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

See how you omitted all the killings Igbos and other tribes have endured from Hausa/Fulani people for over 50 years. So does it mean that those killings (including the over 1000 lives wasted because useless and demonic Buhari lost an election), including the most recent one by Fulani herdsmen in Plateau state means nothing to hypocritical beasts of burden in your camp? Your level of hypocrisy will make the devil jealous!

The drumbeat has started, go and wear your dancing shoes

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kirigidi:

Keep quiet! Nobody owns monopoly of violence. This is not the 1960s. Time has changed. The south is more than capable of matching action with action. Not that I'm in support of violence, but stop praise-singing and exaggerating the strength of the Hausa/ Fulani people.

Would u like me to paint u a little of wat I know about d fulanis? Don't even add d fulanis into these, because even hausas can't handle d fulanis.
Fulanis r very peaceful n loving till u touch dem n d world will end wen de done with u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by echodrum(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I smell suya in the North! grin
yeah with your brown teeth..
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by vital: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Relevancy is no longer needed.you guys are full of hates implanted by AWO and ahmadu Bello respectively.We are not haters,but I think the government are trying to justify why we should sstart hating
anyebedgreat:
It happens every 50 years. When igbos are about to be relevant in Nigeria, they will start doing something stupid that will take them backwards again. Me thinks they should go back to isreal and offer the necessary sacrifices to chukwu abiala abiala. Maybe then they will get an answer to why they were banished from isreal in the first place and then erase whatever curse is upon them.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Noone gives a f2k what happens to igbo in North as we've told them to leave that north months ago. Any igbo still raiding there wanted to die as far as we're concerned. Let hausa retail ate lime the blood thirsty animals they are

I hope you have family members (even extended), living in the north right now and we can tell them that YOu said "You dont give a f2k about their life".

Typical IPOB and Ibo mentality: "I before Others" (Ibo).

But dont worry, it willcome hoem to roost, that you can bet on
. undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by babayaro7: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Its only time that can tell. If we start our own in the north the thing is going to be worse because no Macy at all.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Freeman59: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
aminu790:
War is peace; freedom is slavery and ignorance is strenght

Big brother is watching you
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Drenix:
May God punish nnamdi kanu... look at wat he has caused dis country... eastern state dat use to b peaceful is now hot.... he preached hate to people... am an ibo boy. if u c d way I hate dis biafran of a tin.... lets learn to love ourselves,I wonder wat our religious body are preaching today.... God please save dis country

Learn to love ourselves where injustice is the order of the day.

Religious body are preaching justice and fairness should be basis of a peaceful nation on absence of this there will be no peace.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonVikings: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

You Yiibos are all the same, you sleep in the same direction and think everybody hates you!

The question none of you have been able to asnwer is this; What is the crime of those Hausa you are killing in Oyigbo TODAY.

End of story.

BTW: I dont give a phuck about you or your mother so spare me the silly story. undecided undecided
Pigs, please come and answer this questions.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Willhill(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

End of story.

The Bomb in your brain is running out of time...Pig-sty!
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kirigidi:

Keep quiet! Nobody owns monopoly of violence. This is not the 1960s. Time has changed. The south is more than capable of matching action with action. Not that I'm in support of violence, but stop praise-singing and exaggerating the strength of the Hausa/ Fulani people.

Let me quote u again
Go read my facts about my peaceful n lovely fulanis here. If u r confused let me know n i will throw some lights on it https://www.nairaland.com/2985633/11-personal-facts-fulanis
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonVikings: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
echodrum:
yeah with your brown teeth..
Dont you like suya? Or you don't eat beef? grin grin
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

before nko?
You want to reap where you did not sow, abi?
Typical, greedy behaviour of Igbos.

Buhari even tried sef, just look at the many Igbso in his Govt yet the greedy piglets are never satisfied and always insulting him
angry angry angry

So in a democracy, everybody must vote for one person abi?.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

End of story.

My eyes r heavy now but I found myself praying dis short prayers " Lord let this not get outta hands Lord"
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Liberal85(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
proeast:
God will punish buhari forever! This foolish old man has suceeded in plunging this country into crises but it will consume him and his household! Biafrans are already winning the sympathy of the international community. Let the militants resume their activities let the confusion full everywhere so we will know how the zoo will survive it. RIP to the ZOO!!!
You need to be schooled on what the international community is and stands for. A quick look at recent history will tell u that their sympathy means nothing especially when they know the people in question being exterminated have been a thorn in their backside(the exclusive criminal activities of Igbos overseas). Iraq that was invaded on the pretext of their leader possessing weapons of mass destruction and the subsequent admission by top US and UK figures about the knowledge that the weapons were nonexistent are till date yet to receive an apology from the international community..The rhetoric is "the world is a better place without Saddam." So expect the same line "the world is better off without the Eastern developers."

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by potipher7: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
DonVikings:
Pigs, please come and answer this questions.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by countryfive: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:
... I trust the Hausas. Them no dey too make mouth. Na action them dey take. I love their mastery of knives and cutlass.
the evil you wish others will fall on you if you don't repent.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Chibuezestan: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why will the so called nigeria soldiers kill igbos like fowl today in aba And why will the go to arrest our director
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Ikechuob: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Daboomb:

End of story.

Fagg0t that writes like an infant trying to teach English. Illiterate I meant DRIPPING, not drilling you dumb neatherthal. Go and learn wtf a metaphor is before turning to savage skull mining english teacher.

Oh see the hypocrisy. See the buf00n asking me to use "engage my brain before writing."

Oya tell us the what are the crimes of the corpers that were killed by Northerners in 2011?
Or the crimes of the southerners killed since 1953 all the way till now up north?
What are the crimes of the Igbo and yoruba lady beheaded by Northerners several months ago?
What are the crimes of the men, women and children attacked and killed during the Mrs.world show few years ago?
What are the crimes of all the community in SS, SE, your South West, and MB the fulani have attacked and killed as well as raped women for the past several months?

Illiterate savage monkey

Oh now fear don touch your body knowing that your skull mining Savage tribe would be among those killed. I thought you were rejoicing 5 seconds ago that hausa would retailate. Just like you, I pray they do too. Your Savage community is going to among those laid out beautifully. Like I said inform your brethren to screech "I'm afonja, not igbo". That'll probably save them grin grin grin grin...NOT Monkey

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
drefe2real:
Continue beating the drum of war thinking the Niger Delta will come and support you. Let Asari be leading you guys on. Don't be shocked when the war start and you guys discover that you are on your own. Don't think the Niger Delta will involve themselkves in a war that does not concern them? You should go and find out why majority of the Niger Delta tribes didn't support the Easterners in the civil war.

They are just INCAPABLE OF LEARNING from History!
Its so sad.

In 1967, they relied on the Yorubas joining them to fight the north, to win the war they started. grin grin
In 1969, they relied on the Nigerian Govt they are fighting, to come and feed them. shocked shocked
In 2017, they are relying on Asari Dokubo to come and defend them!
grin grin shocked shocked

Why these Pigs cant learn from the past, beats my wonder. angry angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonVikings:
No she is not. grin
Which of the Wawa Jews below is you? grin
Check here

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.
Real guys don't brag about what they are. Are you sure you are in NAVY?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Benevee: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
alablec:

When one lit fire in a dry bush, he can never predict how far it will go.
I just pity those hailing Kanu; a child that trows stone into the market will not know if it will hit a member of his household. We all have family members outside our land!

my brother the thing just tire me

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
PointZerom:

So in a democracy, everybody must vote for one person abi?.

No!

They just need to vote for another person, keep abusing the winner and hope he gives them all the important posts available. undecided undecided

Weyrey Peoples !
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by oblaak(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s] Trashy trash
Shut up zombie... Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.