Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) (71522 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmm E no easy oo for them #NoBiafranoPeace. sad undecided cry
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Someone please tell Uche Mefor to just shut up already. His stale lies and propaganda kolowerk again.
Let him tell us the way forward about the referendum and Biafra now
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Why is he scared about IPOB miscreants not believing that stupid ideology any longer?
What's his fear?
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Why asking for governments' commitments but accusing them in the SE again?
Uche Mefor is an idiot
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Uche Mefor, tell us about the referendum and Biafra and stop disturbing us about Anambra election to distract miscreants
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2017
On election day, if you come out, you could be harmed...... Uche Mefor . . So called peacefull pigs
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2017
stop the lies and hate Uche Mefor please
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by talk2emma: 2:05am On Sep 13, 2017
RoyalUc:

But the zoo must fall. If you hear they rearrest me, burn down the zoo. When I am done with the zoo Somalia will look like a paradise.

Thank God you know that
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by izutex007(m): 2:23am On Sep 13, 2017
harosho07:
I just hope the north does not start a reprisal attack. Our brothers will cry more

Honestly. That was how the Biafran war started. The ill prepared man is always the one who shoots first(in Panic).
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2017
DDeliverer:
This country has never been this divided...

That's what happens when 15million zombies decide to vote a tribalistic bigot!

....second civil war loading.

Buhari has no business governing any country.
senseless post 4rm a nonentity!

where was iPod wen dis blood bloda Jona was in charge?

go sleep my friend.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by VillageWinch: 2:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Hatred begets hatred and it keeps escalating until everything is destroyed. Only love can halt the escalation - just one person that does not pay back hatred with hatred - and the escaltion will stop and reverse
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by gare(f): 3:02am On Sep 13, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty

I really don't seem to understand what you guys want the Federal Govt to do for you guys in the east , why can't you guys hold your various Governors responsible for your problems, why must everyone one be crying federal government everytime, I believe if this energy they use in fighting the federal government is directed at the Governors, they the Governors will sit up.

It is not the Federal governments that have marginalised the igbos, but the igbos themselves, check how much each and every Governor from the east have collected since 1999 and the development what have they done, we should direct our fight to the right people which is the state government. All resources to develop the states have been given to them and they mismanage them, then we shout federal government, look at what Rochas is doing in Owerri, is Buhari or the north the ones that asked him to do that, I don't think so.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Greensea1(m): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:
These pple do not know how hausas operate
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.
Igbos want to start wat dey can't finish.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.
...ok we don hear say u dey army school.... Rubbish!
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by posh1(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:
Well I thank God d hausas have bn silent, because wen d hausas go wild even d world can't hold dem down I know wat m saying. Hausas r time bomb just ticking n waiting till its time.

Well I don't pray for this to get outta hands but if it does. Any trouble maker will b brought down immediately I don't kia if na my mother e b self. Eida yoruba, hausa or igbo. Anyone against my con3. If am deployed anywhere. Any soul against Nigeria is a gonner idiots in d name of Igbos bastards.
Even my coursemates in d navy n airforce don't want this IPOB rubbish to get outta hand. But if Igbos want war we would gladly oblige dat though.
But there something u guys not understand ooooo this people don't walk around with any gun ooooooo etc they are not here for war ...........but for me this should have done when Goodluck jona was still on sit and for ur information u re no body in the military what u mean by if Igbos want war we gladly oblige dat though nonsense my friend u guys should go and fight the boko haram WA don dy disturb for the town
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by iukpe: 4:53am On Sep 13, 2017
What of southerners up north, hope the military will protect them.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2017
dakeskese:
I trust the Hausas. Them no dey too make mouth. Na action them dey take.
I love their mastery of knives and cutlass.

Boy you bad ,shege����
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by saabright(m): 5:18am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:

I dey trowey salute from here....
Gallant man anytime anywhere

Na so my two elders bros wey b gallant men also dey ready
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:

\

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Nobleking2000:

Still you no wan leave dem to start their own country.

Be careful what you wish for, this is Africa & not the West.

South Sudan is a case study. cool
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Stealing and looting, this should not come from people who are genuine agitators , it goes to prove that some ipob members want crisis so that they can kill loot and steal other peoples property cos they re too lazy and daft to get theirs.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Ikechuob: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2017
drefe2real:

I don't throw insults all over the place so I will just reply you without insults. The Ijaws didn't support the Igbos during the civil war. Isaac Boro was the one that liberated PH from the Igbos.. There is a record of a militia group comprising of Ijaws and the Urhobo attacking a Biafra camp. The Ijaws are the majority tribe in the region. Only the Efiks and ibibios supported the Igbos during the war.

I am from Delta State too, Urhobo to be precise. I keep wondering if an Igbo man can discriminate against an Anioma person that speak a dialect of Igbo to the extent the core Igbo's call the Aniomas fake Igbo's, what will be the fate of the other tribes that are not Igbo's in Biafra? The Igbo's have a history of domination in the Old Eastern region just like the Hausa/Fulani's ; that's the major reason the Ijaws didn't support them during the civil war. Even the Efiks and Ibibios that were on the side of the Igbos during the war don't even support them again. So there is a great chance the Igbo's will turn into another Hausa/Fulani in Biafra, if not worse sef. This is why other tribes in the region do not want to have anything to do with Biafra. It will be Nigeria all over again. That's majority of the South South tribes are currently denouncing Biafra. Different country but same domination by a different majority tribe in Biafra. You are Delta Igbo, so I perfectly understand why you support Biafra.

Of course you're urhobo. Why am I not shocked. Attention seeking like a motherfucker.

Hilarious a urhobo speaks of domination. The tribe that long been trying to make themselves the kingpin of Delta state despite it's ethnic mixture accuses another as a "born to rule mentality". F2k off my mention and take your attention seeking nonsense with ya.

Oh and by the way the Ijaws were equally divided during the Biafra war. Some fought for Biafra while others fought for niggeria. Even the name biafra was suggested by an Ijaw ( Frank Opigo) and the Biafra national anthem written by an Ijaw (Rex Lawson)

Pick up a history book and READ!!!! Not hard at all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by babestella: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
freeborn76:
If Nigeria goes to war, it would be the fault of Igbos. This is 1966 all over again. An ideeeot returns from London, starts a hate radio, called other Nigerians unprintable names and vowed to burn the country and when the north REACTED, they cried fowl. The thing don dey start o, let all those who paid the drummer come out and dance. Ndi anuofia!
[/s]

If there is a second civil war, it is the fault of Buhari who is not fit to rule a local government, it is the fault of the northerners who despite the fact that the civil war has ended, still thinks an Igbo man has no right to be in any serious position in the FG, it's the faulty of a Fulani an who thinks Igbos killed their leaders in the 1966 coups which as at today they still claim it's an Igbo coup while it wasn't.

Igbos are fed up with this nonsense, and this time, they want it. In 1967, they were skeptical, the reason why they looked for men to go to the war, right now the the men are ready and willing to lay down their lives even if the Fulanis have all the arms.

We know that fulanis have strategically placed themselves in the security outfits, most meaningful southern officers have been dismissed or retired. But the will of a people is stronger than the muzzle of guns and mortar. It's better for a man to die for what he believes than dying like a rat for nothing.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by babestella: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Of course you're urhobo. Why am I not shocked. Attention seeking like a motherfucker.

Hilarious a urhobo speaks of domination. The tribe that long been trying to make themselves the kingpin of Delta state despite it's ethnic mixture speaks of another with a "born to rule mentality". F2k off my mention and take your attention seeking nonsense with ya.

Oh and by the way the Ijaws were equally divided during the Biafra war. Some fought for Biafra while others fought for niggeria. Even the name biafra was suggested by an Ijaw ( Frank Opigo) and the Biafra national anthem written by an Ijaw (Rex Lawson)

Pick up a history book and READ!!!! Not hard at all!!
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by visionex: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s] Trashy trash
I think we have children section.,oya move there
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by aminu790(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2017
TundeHashim:
if I remember correctly, u got that line from 1984 huh?
Yep
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by NotComplaining: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:

Kuku go and worship them na. Tattoo their name on your forehead so they know you are among those that complied when sh*t hits the fan.

Im a konk Muslim and very much pro justice. Hausa brutality is no different from Igbo brutaility. The only difference is that Hausa antagonists have been given a free reign by a lopsided government to inflict terror on the enemies of their tribe. Whereas the hands and feet of the Igbos have been tied through lack of representation at the helm of power.

When youre voiceless youre harmless.

Be just even if it's against yourself. We will all face our Maker and He will certainly ask us about our affairs.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by NotComplaining: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2017
babestella:
[s][/s]

If there is a second civil war, it is the fault of Buhari who is not fit to rule a local government, it is the fault of the northerners who despite the fact that the civil war has ended, still thinks an Igbo man has no right to be in any serious position in the FG, it's the faulty of a Fulani an who thinks Igbos killed their leaders in the 1966 coups which as at today they still claim it's an Igbo coup while it wasn't.

Igbos are fed up with this nonsense, and this time, they want it. In 1967, they were skeptical, the reason why they looked for men to go to the war, right now the the men are ready and willing to lay down their lives even if the Fulanis have all the arms.

We know that fulanis have strategically placed themselves in the security outfits, most meaningful southern officers have been dismissed or retired. But the will of a people is stronger than the muzzle of guns and mortar. It's better for a man to die for what he believes than dying like a rat for nothing.

You're not addressing the problem by laying all the blame on Buhari..There are many buharis in this government. Even some among the Igbos - those that support Hausa entitlement of Nigeria either out of die hard fanaticism to a tribe or fear of losing life and property if Hausa hegemony is challenged.

Hausas do not own Nigeria. Nigeria is not their playground. The wealth of this nation is not their ATM machine. Nigeria belongs to 160+ million people. How can one tribe claim it all as their birthright? Who gave them such authority? Many of them are apostates from the religion anyway, so they do not represent Islamic interests.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by louqas: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Clashes everywhere. I repeat
An agitation is meant to be addressed, and the way the Nigerian Government is approaching this is wrong
kanu was not born when the biafran war started, but the seed of the struggle was planted in him as a youth.
The seed of the biafran struggle has been planted in the hearts of kids and teenagers in the east and the only way to stop the impending arrival of biafra is by addressing this agitation.
Else a 3yr old kid today will pick up the Barton and do greater than Kanu.
Address the Agitation, Address the Agitation
Ndigbo still cry of honest marginalization 50 years later.
Addressing this agitation is the only hope for stopping Biafra
Ndigbo are a peaceful people in all honesty

Igbos had the chance to address the agitation in the last 16 years rule of PDP where they held sway over the economy politics and business in Nigeria but they never felt the need for that simply because the are lording it over others
now they have lost power who will address the agitation for them when they didn't address it when they had the opportunity to do so.

A beg everyone in Nigeria is marginalized and agitated not only the igbos

I repeat , the current agitation in the east is simply because jonathan lost election and the igbos lost out in the power game .

Ipob=pdp
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Hajardramadan(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2017
DDeliverer:
This country has never been this divided...

That's what happens when 15million zombies decide to vote a tribalistic bigot!

....second civil war loading.

Buhari has no business governing any country.

"I led proudly the first civil war but I don't think the second one is necessary cause we should have learned from the first one" said Ojukwu
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2017
DonBobes:

Bros, Finish your course first..... grin
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2017
By the time hausas attack Igbos in the north, who will lose at the end of the day? Mumu IPoB.
Re: IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Clash of titan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.