Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92175 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
This old gay is a problem! Why not rely on court ruling since the case is still in court? His vice (being learned) knew better to dialogue, he returned to mess things up! This why soldiers are terribly bad democrats!
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by earthcrust: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Using military might for just one defenseless civilian is a big shame to d FG.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Natureinspred: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2017
that man don disappear him fit even don fly go another country or even turn to one of the soldiers but them no no.the guy don cook himself well before embarking on this mission. Na only God go help our country ooo
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by ensamy(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2017
I want to be like Nnamdi kanu. He is so powerful. See the battalion going to arrest one unarmed civilian grin grin grin grin. See his mansion wow!!!.
Almost thesame way Jesus was arrested. tongue tongue One ideology the whole nation is shaken.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Maxsunny: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2017
Useless Nigerian Goats why wont you guys leave the innocent man alone, we no longer believe in one Nigeria, is anything wrong in fighting for freedom?? Na God go punish all of una plus una papa buhari
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2017
where is the Biafra secret service
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Bestie0309(f): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Your place or my place?

Any how you want am

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by nakotee: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2017
those guys in front of Nnamdi kanus house are under his spell , people think that the freedom of biafra will rid poverty in all lives, ibos are difficult set of people ,they are their problem and nothing else. am proudly ibo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jarx: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2017
15 armoured tanks, 20 lorries for just one man this is enough to eliminate boko haram
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by enigmaticlion: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a pig and will surely die alone. I hope these lost ipob zombies will go back to their poto poto ridden neighborhood and get a life
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
If soldiers want to gain access they could do so in a less than 1 minute .
Truth is likely that they have congregated around a compound which they may be using as a forward/temporary base with the owners permission.

Alternatively if the compound is truely Kanu's which I doubt, then the strategy may be to simply contain him to prevent him flouting bail conditions with his frequent rallies.
Look at the soldiers they are just at ease and chatting so it is probably more of a base camp

We DANites wish for peaceful co-existence between all tribes in all parts of Nigeria and indeed Africa.

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe,
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by kynbasil01: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Adminisher:

God will continue to blind you until you face the consequences of your evil thoughts
those who supports evil like you will be consumed by evil
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Juliusdking(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wetin happen nigeria
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by luluman: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
DrGoodman:
First they ignore you
Later they ridicule you
Then they will fight you
Then you will win.

Nnamdi Kanu is a born winner.
Shebi you be him follower? show us your stuff & take a bus to his house & tell Buratai boys what you said on Naira land.Stupid mumu.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by me69: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
millionboi:
Nigeria army with Guns, bomb (enugu), bullet proof, e. t. C

Ipob with nothing only with dia voice are bold shouting gives us biafra,u should be ashamed of ur self scoring Army 10 and unarmed civilians 0.
you lot are trying to destabilize the peace in this country, since your paymasters lost elections you have been trying to create a civil war here. The nigerian security services are doing their constitutional duty by preventing any group to constitute himself as a parallel government
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by marv1: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
millionboi:
my dear they were giving maximum attention. ....we call naija govtmnt zoo bcoz only a zoo force will go after unarmed civilians.
hahahahaha.............. always giving answers like a kid ............... So it is now you know that naija govt is zoo. Ok, i hear...................
I get better things to do...........................
Let Kanu and you his followers deal with the situation you have caused.....................
Shebi you people said its going to be peaceful . Let us see for how long peaceful is going to be when Igbos are challenging military and police force and blocking the roads from the video i have seen.
Goodluck deal with it
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
kanu open the door! open the door!!! in the name of ceaser
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Dmec(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.
E be like say you don dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
marv1:

hahahahaha.............. always giving answers like a kid ............... So it is now you know that naija govt is zoo. Ok, i hear...................
I get better things to do...........................
Let Kanu and you his followers deal with the situation you have caused.....................
Shebi you people said its going to be peaceful . Let us see for how long peaceful is going to be when Igbos are challenging military and police force and blocking the roads from the video i have seen.
Goodluck deal with it
well is not abt kanu but biafra, I believe in d ideology bcuz Nigeria has failed over and over again.

Igbos are always bold that's why we are d only tribe bold enough to say #our mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
mindtricks:

Wise one. I know you talk with your brains.

What say you about militants in the Niger Delta, you forgot about them?

And restructuring the country will it hurt?

Good morning!

How about joining any of those groups then come back and show us your success videos. What is restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by marv1: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
millionboi:
well is not abt kanu but biafra, I believe in d ideology bcuz Nigeria has failed over and over again.

Igbos are always bold that's why we are d only tribe bold enough to say #our mumu don do.

Stop all these your childish talks . It is irritating. Igbos are always bold. How? Is it by abusing every other tribes that have allowed them in different parts of Nigeria. Yeye
A lot of things you and your kanu forgot and failed to understand. I don't even have time for your empty boast and rants. The present situation is what you people have caused and you have got to deal with it.
No wonder a lot of you have been brainwashed by the fake stories from kanu.
Where is Donald Trump that Kanu said will be coming to pay him a visit. Those people that Kanu said would be traveling to the white House have they gone.. If you want to break away from s country is this how you go about it.. You want to do it any how and FG will help you get it any how. Secession is an intellectual discuss and not like hate speeches and abuse that you and your kanu are making all over the place. Yet he has not realized his mistakes. He won't get anything from it.
By the time you people realise the dangerous path you are treading it will be too late.
I wish you and your kanu the best.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by sirfee(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Awa mo iru yin
Agbe yin ba ebo je .
Awon odale ninu wa
Olote
Abore,imule wo lo pa wa po...adie funfun ko mo ara re lagba.

Wa ba ara re nibode.....tesiwaju...
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
jpphilips:

How about joining any of those groups then come back and show us your success videos. What is restructuring?

You better stop wasting your time. I'm done with you.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by bal4real: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2017
zomby:

After you finish dying for Biafra, the sun will still shine in Nigeria and the rain will still fall; you will not be missed.

Senseless agenda by lazy people....
Nigeria will remain one today and also tomorrow...Get a job and get a life guys.
am yet to understand this whole senario. Why is nigeria forcing one region that doesnt want to be among them(nigeria) live with them. The Igbos said they dont want to be among nigeria any more, nigeria should let them go. In my own opinion, nigeria shld let them go. According to Prophet T. B. Joshua, marriage is not by force. If they(Igbos) said they want to go, let them go.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Angelanest:
According to reports filtering in from Abia state, soldiers have taken over the road leading to the home of the Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu. The military men have reportedly surrounded his residence. According to an eyewitness, the soldiers removed the Biafran flags positioned near Nnamdi Kanu's house after storming the area with about 15 armored trucks and 20 lorries .

According to the eyewitness, the soldiers are still trying to gain access into Nnamdi Kanu's compound but have been met with stiff resistance by IPOB members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/soldiers-take-road-leading-nnamdi-kanus-house-wait-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acu62E4qzww

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.