Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92162 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by ElCapone(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Then when it spirals into something else, hope you will be in the front fighting for NA
nothing will happen.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by posh1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.
My niga don't u know u re the coward hia cuming to an unarmed man with these stuffs .....the youths with the man NW is up to 1000 and above at his place if you may know and for the army dia they should go and fight the boko harams and NT an not a freedom fight like Nnamdi Kanu......and for ur information he is NT hiding.....
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by komekn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
When the court has not said otherwise? Sarrki are you supporting the breakdown of law and order?

But if a person is breaking the law, he should be arrested and Nnamdi is openly brazenly breaking the law.

Advocating with force the imposition of his idea of Biafra through IPOB.

In broad daylight instittuting a para military organisation with the sole purpose of violent inserructi and insurgency.

In my opinion the Nigerian Army have been incredibly professional and shown very uncommon restraint.

They should show thier presence very visibly to be a deterrent to anymore provocative actions by IPOB. The alternative is to allow Nnamdi to set up his assumed Republic with himself as the Supreme leader as he is called.

I am amazed that people cam be so easily led and decieved.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bari22:
Kanu

You are too small to dare the general

Now your people will reap the consequences or you actions

Surrender in peace to avoid bloodshed

You are boasting no one can arrest you in biafraland?

name one tin u are proud of as a Nigerian

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seun, I dey go sleep. I don try. Abeg send me my Tuesday cut.

Market today na fire. wink

[img]https://media./images/88caadfea4a3e0bc874b8294d4af4e52/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by chinah609(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give up his life for the cause?coward.

I been think say you get sense?.......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Akanji19(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

The only damage Kanu can cause is on lazy parasites like your ppl

you are canaly minded like ur foolish ipob leader

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
even if u kill KANU now fg can't solve Dis problem .buhari is not a diplomat at all. he has already missed it. time bomb loading. u can kill d messaged but not d message . reminds me of Christ
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

honestly the dude is guilty of treason. he should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Cuteogbus: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Even if the FG kills him things have gone too far in case you havent noticed. When some people were insulting barrack Obama and threatening to secede from the US did you see the US government deploy troops or the police to kill anyone? In fact tjere was tue case where a group took over and occupied buildings with guns. We didnt hear troops being deployed to subdue them. That is a government whose president uses his head
Shut Up Their!.. You No Know International News.. Nobody Tried To Secede From The US They Were Unly Protesting Police Brutality Against Blacks.. The Other One Was A Land Case Involving 5 Civilians & The US Govt.. As A Matter Of Fact The US Sent The National Guard Fully Armed, They Even Killed 1 Of The Protesters, 2 Willingly Surrenderd & The Lawyer Of The Remaining 2 Came Into The Building & Talked Sense Into Them &They Immediately Surrendered.

NB: Stop Reading Fake Cheap Propaganda News On Facebook Try To Read & Watch Int News Like Bbc &CNN
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
while your brothers are out there dying like animals, you are here beating your dry chest
better than u coward......thy are dying 4wat thy bliv

But u even as hopeless as u are in naija u can't voices out. #Shame on you

Biafra ideology is d best way to let d leaders know thy have faild

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Anticabal: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
AntiIPOB:

A soldier should just waste the idiot,am tired of hearing his name.
This your frustration sweet me no be small.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by komekn(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
hedonistic:

You're not ashamed to utter this rubbish.

Cowardly soldiers relying on their government issued arms to fight against unarmed civilian agitators, yet you're here bragging on their behalf? Is that your idea of strength? Fighting armed to the teeth against an unarmed opponent?

Bloody bastard.

Please calm down and remain civil.

I have watched the videos the NA is not fighting anybody, under the circumstances it is quite reasonable for them to patrol the streets and towns of Abia state.

They are not armed to the teeth, a few old MRAPS and soft skinned pick-up trucks is not an offensive force.

If Indeed they were to engage it would be a blood bath. And the IPOB members are far from innocent throwing bottles and armed with cutlasses and other rudimentary instruments that can kill and cause serious damage. Posturing provocatively and goading the NA is not the act's of an innocent party.

Nnamdi has threatened hell fire and brimstone should they come to ensure peacr and security with ice cream cones and smiles.

Be realistic and truthful and in all honesty be true to yourselves do not be victims of another man's quest for power.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by izuchukwu94(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

Bro KANU will cause a lot of damage if not tamed

I know what am telling you

We should all pray against reprisal attack

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Leo3333: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
glorybasseymma:
The guy that record said dey are ready to die for biafia but he his far from were d army are standing.
My bros abeg make una get sense, I no sence is not common but try get small one.
I really pity for those jobless youth that want to end here life for nothing.
You need d sense more.

Army is arm why d guy is a civilian like u only dat u are a coward and ignorant of d fact dat naija has failed as a country with 3major region.

Mention 5things u are proud of as a Nigerian.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by aku626(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why would Nigeria remain where it is? 1) disregard for law and order.
Army to arrest a civilian? No police no court order the army should be ashamed of how insignificant they've become.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by andyanders: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Well said. Let the idiot come out as he claim to be a man. Let the soldiers get him alive or dead.He hasn't see war before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by khristal87(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
michytluv:
The guy with the camera made a sterling point.

"They want to threaten us to picking up arms so they'll have reasons to label"

It shows that IPOD are not miscreants.

They are fighting for a course and the world should just listen to them.
Wch world? The world dt hs abandoned us since 1960,,,, u re joking id u think Biafra ll get foreign aid
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Milestones: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
WHAT IS THE STRONG MAN WAITING FOR, KANU SHOULD MAKE HIMSELF AVAILABLE PLEASE TO SHOW HE IS NOT AFRAID FGN ARMY. HE CAUSE THE PROBLEM & GO INTO HIDDEN. NO WE WILL NOT TAKE THAT. HE SHOULD COME & FACE THE HEAT NOW.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by cjudy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Anu Ofia from Ofe Nmanu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Cuteogbus: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
millionboi:
name one tin u are proud of as a Nigerian

Mumu
I'm A Rivers Man From Eleme And If Anything I'm Proud Of Our Unity And Diversity As A People.

I'm Proud Of Our Diverse Cultural Heritage

I'm Proud Of The Super Eagles The Falcons The Tigres

I'm Proud Of Our National Colours Green White Green (not That Black Red Green And Yellow Colour Like A Native Doctor Or Cultist Who Is Mourning)

I'm Proud Of Our Citizenship Almost Taxless Economy

I'm Proud Of My Pretty Igbo Fiancy My Jovial And Happy Yoruba Bestfriend, My Moms Honest Hausa Beans Customer My Rich Efik Neighbours Who Love To Drink And Party, My Fire Branded Benue Pastor And Mentor!!! And Lastly My Peace Loving Warri Friends In Delta State.

I'm Proud And Happy I'm A Nigerian!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
he's already being treated like an enemy of the state. they will still grab kanu, the guy should have stayed within the limits of his bail conditions but no, he went about making inflammatory statements. people's children are forming human shield for kanu, sorry o, they may end up as collateral damage.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Odianose13(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Then when it spirals into something else, hope you will be in the front fighting for NA

Bros, let say the truth, nothing will happen if Nnamdi Kanu is locked up. He has consistently flouted his bail terms. Let's only pray that the fight for Biafra independence will not leave tens of thousands of ibos dead for independence sake. Do u know what war is like? If Nigeria no gree, there will be multitudes of death. Anambra elections will make me know how serious NK is. Even the ibos in the Nigerian Army will fight Igbos cos they know that Biafra will never win by war. U can insult me or quote me hatefully but I'll be objective, Biafra will never be achieved through war!
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Bestie0309(f): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

I give you my p.u.n.n.y for free
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by nnaeyes6: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

U get ur mouth. Commit suicide by hearing Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
snaiper:
And u wonder why assssholes like you die shamefully sad
I will rather die in my country than die on the firing squad in an island in a foreign country as a criminals.�, which one is more shameful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.