Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (10385 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by finemocha(f): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2010
14 years old ke. if i were a twenty something year old guy adn a 14 year old chick was into me, i will be scared of her.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lovemoi2(f): 6:15am On Mar 08, 2010
sjeezy8:

some 14 yr olds are sexy

it dont change the fact that she is just a child
and kids need adults to tell them when they on the wrong path not encourage them

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by finemocha(f): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2010
ok some 14 year old boys are hot. especially in US with all these freaking hormones in the chicken. but that doesnt make it right for goodness sake.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by crystalarc(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
u r worse than a home breaker,this is called .
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by dono3a5(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
If she's ma sister i'd definitely cut off ya di*k.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by tayoast(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
don_o3a5:

If she's ma sister i'd definitely cut off ya di*k.

hw u wan take do am??

wat if he gets u 1st lol grin
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Turiano(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2010
finemocha:

ok some 14 year old boys are hot. especially in US with all these freaking hormones in the chicken. but that doesnt make it right for goodness sake.
huh!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by BadMoFo(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2010
Like i said earlier, if i saw some old guy hanging around my lil sis I'd set his head right.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by galatico(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2010
Guy you bad oh!!! fourteen year old girl na him you love, you're so full of sh**t, what does she know about love? You're just using her, that is pretty unfair, imagine she was your sister and you see someone as old as you claiming to love her what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by 77ken: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2010
u b id iot
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by rapstar: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
my guy, shits like that does happen. one thing u did nt mention is wheather she is still a vigin,because if u consider what is happening in our society today you might find out that she knows bad things more than you know, bt if she is still a vigin at that age dont go near, giv her more years.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
AGBAYA! cheesy
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by r231(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
rapstar:

my guy, shits like that does happen. one thing u did nt mention is wheather she is still a vigin,because if u consider what is happening in our society today you might find out that she knows bad things more than you know, bt if she is still a vigin at that age dont go near, giv her more years.

so what are you saying

he should continue if she is not a virgin

pls explain
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
rapstar:

You cant be serious angry
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by denzel2009: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2010
rapstar:

hmmmnm adviser c.um therapist.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Mondiu: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
Go and ask for her hand in marriage. I am sure no member of your family will be present.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by abinton: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
I think you are being "over - romantic"
Why not break the relationship now ?
The girl is still a juvenile you know.

Just forget about her now.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by mex004(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
Child abuse, when u are not R.kelly.
After NYSC passing out u will run
NAPTIP should be looking 4 u.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by no1madman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
stillwater:

I don't think he knows 14 year olds are off limits.
That country needs serious orientation.
Blame "who" open d leg.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Duniverse(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

Like i said earlier, if i saw some old guy hanging around my lil sis I'd set his head right.
are you hangin wit someone lil sister? Lets keep age aside
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
i pity the girl, when i was young someone tried to take advantage of me.this guy is a child molester how can he fall for a 14yrs girl.i think people like this should be spending the rest of his life behind BARS. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by ZAINABABY: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
quickly rush down to the nearest church, make confessions, restitutions and ask for forgiveness from god

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Bokoharam: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
This is shocking!

@poster,
If u caught your younger sister/niece of 14 years with a man in such a relationship, how would you feel? You probably need to see a doctor 'cause you have some psychological problem. Yet, u call yourself a graduate? U need to be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Enockia(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
wonderfull
if it was my sister u for see fire
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Decryptor(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2011
Everybody here is shouting. Only God knows what some of you have done in secret b4. He said that he has not slept with the girl na. Not that i am supporting him or anything but going down to memory lane, i remember i was sexually molested by a lady in her 20s when i was just 6! Just to show u how hideous some people are. @poster, pls perish the thought and consider the girl's future.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 31, 2011
Gush But dude how old are you?
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by roymary: 5:03am On Jan 31, 2011
@Op

Which one you dey now That girl too small jare. She never get sense. So if you like her that much, then be her friend and wait for her to grow some more. Lets hope she does not turn out like her aunties on NL.

Btw, look for a grown arse woman to handle your popping for now. Thats their work, so don't start with that premature just yet.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by femmy2010(m): 5:15am On Jan 31, 2011
Orisirisi gele abebi.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by lovejo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
Let us be sincere, everything in this world has changed, i have not had intimacy with any girl till i reached 25 yrs, around this time i was un/fortunate to live in a fame me and face you as a student where there are young girls, but one of them was over exposed, she was the one to have intimacy with me, she always do it to me at her free time, at her age she was in SS3 then, when i ask about her age she did not disclose and later i know she is just 14yrs then she is just 18 last yr october, 2nd semester 100 level.

But the OP case is village she might not be with man before, the one i'm talking about has been vandalized before she start coming for me,
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Excelboi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
Damn
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nothing wrecks a man's life quite like a rape accusation and a pedophile badge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.