Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. (10384 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by idnole4(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
@poster, please perish the thought!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by nwabuking5(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
this boy u are very wicked by feling in love with a 14years old child. be careful so that ur wickedness will not land u in jail ooo because that girl father cut u with hes small girl. u are finish.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sconsults: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2011
14 is not pedophile and greater than the age of consent in nigeria.but man leave legal alone You are a perverted freak hidding in the name of love.wetin even make u close to small girl like that?

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2011
You are fool to fall for 14yrs girl. You should be sentenced to death by shooting from boko haram. Dog

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by BeautfulB(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2011
@poster: your not ashamed of yourself, you want to Jeopardize that little girls future. if someone do the same to your 14yrs old sister will you like it. shameless he goat

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by newguy1(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2011
u re stupid to luv an under age girl what shd u do guy nobody nid tell end it is nonsense
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by IBEXY(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2011
[size=28pt]pedophilia shocked [/size]
Keep off little girls!

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by distinct00: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
abeg report this guy fast before he hurts the innocent girl,

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Bvercially(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
what i think u shuld do is dis, firstly go and see a psychologist and get help for ur demented state of mind, i thnk you dont av d guts to ask a matured lady out dats y u result into child abuse, av u ever dated in your life? i dnt think so!, are you related to d Former Gov of Zamfara state?, (Yarima), cus i think u two av alot in comon, u de use ur old age decieve small pikin n u think u r in love?.guy guy guy, pack ur fins leave dat town n go get a good job n afta 8yrs com bck n see if u stil love her, angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Omolola1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
let me tel u d truth sire, u are jxt infatuated. . .
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nayah(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by mikey00my(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
pervert, Paedophile

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sorens(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2011
?>
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Roland17(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2011
Why is the house being so nice at this selfish and wicked Pedophile, u can't be in love with her, u are not human, u would only end up abusing her, u are being selfish cos u have not considered her future and inexperience, u think she is acting mature? wait till she becomes 24 and remembers u.
U are taking advantage of her innocence. if to say na my sister, Christ!!!! i 4 don take first flight back to Nigeria and either me or u for don dey answer some kind questions for heaven or hell.

Plss stay away from her, allow her to grow and mature into a woman.

1 Like

Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Cuteobi(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
This thread was started last year.poster giv us update.d girl shud be 15 now and i hope u've not robbed d girl of her childhood.do u still feel d same way for her??i guess not.nevetheless,update!!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Cuteobi,
I know its been a while and after the huge loads of insults, abuses and curses angry, I decided to keep my mouth shut. But lets see if there is any other reasonable person that wants the update then I can come in.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by sorens(m): 3:22am On Jul 26, 2011
@poster , Give us update !!!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by HotieTima(f): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by PastorAji(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2011
Praise God i've been allowed to reply. @op you chop Beans?
I don't blame you. I was almost in your shoes last year March but i'd to sit myself down with this statement "IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IN YOUTH SERVICE WITHOUT MESSING AROUND WITH GIRLS , THEN 'DAVID-JOEL STUDENTS' should not be am EXCEPTION"
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2011
For Chrissake! He said he is in LOVE! Is that a Crime? To be in LOVE? The Crime he would commit is to sleep with such a tender girl! And as far as i'm concerned, and from his story, HE DID NOT! So BACK OFF from crucifying Him! He came "for advice" He would be leaving the state and DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE HER! He is well aware she would grow up! What he wants is ideas on how to keep the love strong until she is GROWN! SIMPLICIAS! undecided I tire for all these HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE of some people O!

OP! Send me a Mail and i'll get back to you! Id is on my Profile! cool
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Cuteobi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

For Chrissake! He said he is in LOVE! Is that a Crime? To be in LOVE? The Crime he would commit is to sleep with such a tender girl! And as far as i'm concerned, and from his story, HE DID NOT! So BACK OFF from crucifying Him! He came "for advice" He would be leaving the state and DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE HER! He is well aware she would grow up! What he wants is ideas on how to keep the love strong until she is GROWN! SIMPLICIAS! undecided I tire for all these HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE of some people O!

Seconded!!! Op update and damn these pple.tell them ur not as bad as they paint u.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
@
Cuteobi:

Seconded!!! Op update and damn these pple.tell them your not as bad as they paint u.
sexkillz:

sorens:

@poster , Give us update !!!

Guys, I'm really sorry for the suspense but I'm kind of busy at the moment. Before the end of the day, I promise to share the tale. Watch out!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by claremont(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
@Poster: You are just a dirty minded perv to be honest!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
@Claremont, I don't blame you. An atheist u are and an atheist u shall die. I don't expect more than that from an atheist. grin
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
kunmibola:

@Claremont, I don't blame you. [size=15pt]An atheist u are and an atheist u shall die.[/size] I don't expect more than that from an atheist. grin
AMEN to that Prayer Bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
The Super Story

Fellow Nlanders,
Let me start by 'appreciating' all those that really 'encouraged' me by calling me all sort of bad names. If not for you guys, I wouldn't have been in a very happy mood after being called all those names. Thanks for the titles.

Also, to all those that gave me the real supports and reasonable pieces of advice, I wanna shout a big 'thank you'.

Now to the story;
Well after the post and constant reading of the the various comments, I almost had a re-think. I almost opted out of the 'relationship' but I couldn't. I was actually blinded by my emotions and I was thinking carefully plus constant lashings that I was getting from Nlanders.

I almost opted out,
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kunmibola(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

AMEN to that Prayer Bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[color=Black][/color]

NICE ONE DERE! LOL!
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by kemmeye: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
P.edophile.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
[size=18pt] Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl.[/size]
« on: February 27, 2010, 04:26 AM »
I am currently serving as a youth corper in Imo state. I was posted to a secondary school where i met ds 14-yr old SS1 student. Initially, i thought it was a joke bt we are deeply in lv with each other. Regardless of a age, this girl is really intelligent and matured. My fear now is that i will soon be passing out and[b] i dnt want 2 lose her[/b]. Kindly advise me on what 2 do. I so much love her and i ve nt even slept with

r.kelly? undecided undecided
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by MrsChima1(f): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
(walking out of thread laughing and looking at that heffa with tears in my eyes)

Guess what? R. Kelly in trouble again and this time it is supposed relate his bowel movements urges.
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2011
lol lord have mercy!

(not about r.kelly. that's no surprise tongue but @ chima's "location". grin)
Re: Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. by arsenefc: 2:01am On Oct 03, 2011
e no go better for you for loving a 14 yr old girl

wow, wonders shall never cease

Signs of end times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pickup Lines For Any Girl / My Boyfriend Said Am Too Fat / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.