Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Have You Heard Of Cap? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Heard Of Cap? (630 Views)

Have You Heard Of The Virtous Man? / Have You Heard Of Kids Fun Place School Creche & Day Care Services? / Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Cap? by nwangap(f): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2010
Did you know that many Nigerians has been benefiting from the poverty alleviation program provided to us ( i mean all Nigerians including you and I ) by the confideration of African Philanthropists. this program is aimed at helping to reduce the poverty level in the country. Since last year, so many Nigerians has registered and have been earning lots of money weekly and monthly as the case may be. The amounts ranges from N10,000 and N20,000. you can imagine how comfortable those who has this information has gotten. Those who has the information were encouraged to circulate it so that many more people can benefit but as we know, so many people wants to eat alone. but thank God for someone like me and a few others who would not hesitate at any given opportunity to help others knowing fully well what it is to lack. On this note, i invite you to come to the National Stadium Surulere, on Monday 1st March with two passport photographs to pick up your forms for registration. we have been given 50 slots each, this means i have only 50 forms to give out. Some people are organising seminars and collecting money for this information but i am giving it out free of charge. come to the Stadium by 10:00am and pick up your form, registration is on Tuesday. other briefing to be given at the venue. Text 08023138853 to confirm your attendance
Re: Have You Heard Of Cap? by ReachRich(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Is it only for people in Lagos?What of people in other parts of the country?

(1) (Reply)

Typing Jobs / How Much And How Often Do U Think Parents Should Give Money To Their Children? / Is Legal Representation Necessary In Divorce Suits In Nigerian Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.