Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers (35416 Views)

Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ChangeIsCostant: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Some Hausa indigenes were spotted taking cover at Umuebulu police station in Rivers state, according to Victor Ezeanochie who shared the below photo. This happened after some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Tuesday allegedly clashed with the Hausa community in Oyibo Local Government Area of Rivers.

The incident reportedly started when the suspected members of IPOB gathered at Timber Junction awaiting other members to join a procession to Aba, Abia. Thereafter, soldiers rounded up the IPOB members using force to disperse the gathering and leaving many IPOB members injured.

A deadly confrontation immediately ensued between IPOB members and soldiers and ultimately led to some members venting their anger on the Hausa community in the area, according to reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/hausa-men-take-cover-police-station-clash-ipob-rivers-photo.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
They have done well. The Nigeria Army are ready to give any individual, group full war right now. Be you Arewa, Oduduwa or IPOB.

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Jetjacky(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Old news, but let it be on record that it was the unlawful approach of the Army that necessitated this counter réactions, that is, if this is true.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Northerners won't start anything my brother. Everybody is running from the Nigeria Army. Only people from the North east will understand me better.

haryorbarmie83:
Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Cyynthia(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2017
It is well. May God protect them. No harm will come their way. I blame Buhari. Buhari is a terrorist.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Continue blaming Buhari

velai:
It is well. May God protect them. No harm will come their way.
I blame Buhari. Buhari is a terrorist.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Cyynthia:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
what is funny in this post please? You and Buhari should get sense abeg.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by MaziOmenuko: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Very sad. Shey you have started attacking the hausas; when they start up north, you start crying genocide. F00ls! This is how you are going to jeopardize some businesses that it took igbos years of sweating to establish in kano and other northern starts.

Be killing aboki-shoemakers, truckpushers and kiosk owners while when they attack, they will kill rich igbo business men with families and dependents.

Just don't forget you started it first.

Disgrace of a group bringing shame and war to the igbo nation.

171 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Continue blaming Buhari

guy, go and sleep if you didn't get enough sleep last night. Buhari is terrorist. Quote me again.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2017
I couldn't sleep last night because am thinking of collateral damages in the South East. I'm praying for the good people of South east, the peaceful people who want peace and unity.

velai:
guy, go and sleep if you didn't get enough sleep last night. Buhari is terrorist. Quote me again.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
I couldn't sleep last night because am thinking of collateral damages in the South East. I'm praying for the good people of South east, the peaceful people who want peace and unity.

thanks for your good wishes though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by IgboSubmarine: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari and his love for bloodshed

The East will triumph

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by stevnwigw: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Don't worry about us.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Amberon11: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Haven't they always started theirs? Do they have monopoly of violence?
haryorbarmie83:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:

but if huge collateral damages and our death mean freedom and liberation of our children from fulani's marginalization, it is welcomed. I will freely donate my life for that cause. Life is a struggle. We shall be free. Quote me anywhere .

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2017
I think the ipob should prove to the world that they are more learneth than buhari by not attacking the hausa

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by PentiumPro(f): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
Old news, but let it be on record that it was the unlawful approach of the Army that necessitated this counter réactions, that is, if this is true.

So the only way to counter the Nigeria Army is to attack common Northerners on the roads?.
The way you lot are justifying the action of your kinsmen on this issues leave so much bad taste.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
I don't even understand what their agitation has to do with Hausas.
Honestly speaking a lot of people would have taken Biafra seriously had it been we heard intellectual argument seeing reasons to agree with the agitation rather all we keep hearing are incoherent jargons laced with hate speeches from ignorant perspectives.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Ekwekwe1(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2017
haryorbarmie83:

igbos residing in the north were warned to return home cause we forsee dangers, instead they despise us claiming they are "northern igbos".
whatever befalls them, they should take it in good fate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

So the only way to counter the Nigeria Army is to attack common Northerners on the roads?.
The way you lot are justifying the action of your kinsmen on this issues leave so much bad taste.
Its so bad, I know South Easterners to be very intelligent but this these Ipob chaps are so low in reasoning.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by SaulRazor: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Never before have we been so divided in our recent history and it's all thanks to us electing a divisive character as president , Nigeria needs a bridge builder as leader and not low IQ bond breaker like Buhari in 1984 he came and divided us more and destroyed or economic future with his shallow inputs and now he is doing worse again ..How can the president of the a secular state not step his leg into any other state outside the North except Lagos till date after 2 years plus in office , only hatred can cause that ..Remember to vote out the acidic personality called Buhari is now a CIVIC DUTY..God bless

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by IgboSubmarine: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

igbos residing in the north were warned to return home cause we forsee dangers, instead they despise us claiming they are "northern igbos".
whatever befalls them, they should take it in good fate.

Don't waste your time explaining to him

Those who have decided to dig their graves in the North are free to do so

October 1st will prove IPOB right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
They have done well. The Nigeria Army are ready to give any individual, group full war right now. Be you Arewa, Oduduwa or IPOB.

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

Stop lying. The army are only occupying the east. How will they give full war to the arewa and oduduwa?

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Fulani marginalization? Wake up my brother, there is nothing like Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba or igbo. They are all ONE when it comes to sharing our national cake, they dine together and do virtually everything together.
They don't belong to any tribe or religion. Their tribe and religion is POWER and MONEY.

velai:
but if huge collateral damages and our death mean freedom and liberation of our children from fulani's marginalization, it is welcomed. I will freely donate my life for that cause. Life is a struggle. We shall be free. Quote me a where.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Jetjacky(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
PentiumPro:

And what have you done to condemn Nigerian Army's brutality, the silence of the federal government toward killing of masses by Fulani herdsmen, the stubbornness of the government toward the Biafra agitation?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Presently the east make requisition for it. Enjoy the Python skelewu tongue

faceURfront:

Stop lying. The army are only occupying the east. How will they give full war to the arewa and oduduwa?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC / Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.