Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE (2175 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Adobe Illustrator,photoshop & Indesign Tutorial And Software / Free Adobe After Effects Training Course / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by Teejay123: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Have you ever wanted to learn graphics design from scratch , basic to advance. you want to learn how to use adobe tools such as illustrator, indesign, photoshop and design vector arts, posters etc. well here is the gist a lot of resoiurces are available online but the veryu good ones most times aren't free.

have you heard of lynda.com a video tutorial site owned by linkedin where you can stream and downloaf excellent tutorials on almost anything you want to learn. however its not free as the ubscription costs $25 per month

BUT no worries, i have premium account login details i want to give out, plus ill give you a software (Keepvid Pro and the Crack) for downloading the videos.

both go for 500 naira only and so many people have benefited so far

you can check the pics below.

if you are interested, kindly drop your phone number (important ) and email address. you can call me on 09056872300

Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by MeloGist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Teejay123:
Have you ever wanted to learn graphics design from scratch , basic to advance. you want to learn how to use adobe tools such as illustrator, indesign, photoshop and design vector arts, posters etc. well here is the gist a lot of resoiurces are available online but the veryu good ones most times aren't free.

have you heard of lynda.com a video tutorial site owned by linkedin where you can stream and downloaf excellent tutorials on almost anything you want to learn. however its not free as the ubscription costs $25 per month

BUT no worries, i have premium account login details i want to give out, plus ill give you a software (Keepvid Pro and the Crack) for downloading the videos.

if you are interested, kindly drop your phone number (important ) and email address. you can call me on 09056872300

Hope this is not scam?

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by Teejay123: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2017
MeloGist:

Hope this is not scam?

no sir, besides im not too poor to start seeking 500 naira online, the stuff i am giving is worth more than that but its just a token so that it can be valued. if you want phone number or emails of people ive sent to ill gladly give you to confirm
Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by MeloGist(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Okay! I am interested..
Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by Teejay123: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
MeloGist:
Okay! I am interested..

alright sir, check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by Ejay77: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello guys.
A startup IT firm in Lekki needs the services of a young creative Graphics/UI/UX Designer for full time employment.
Interested applicants can chat with me on 08132572893 or send your CV and Portfolio to careers@maktay.com.ng.
You can also call 08159100200
www.maktay.com.ng
Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by confluence: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
@op i sent you a text already
Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by Darlington08(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Teejay123:

Am Interested, this is my email, uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE by culswagz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Am interested 08132272229 chat me up

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / Get realistic drawings both pencil and digital from different talented artists / Checkout The Best Youtube Channels For Learning Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.