Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) (37594 Views)

Which Of These Cars Would You Buy For A Woman ? / Which Of These Cars Would You Rather Drive Back Then? TBT / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2017
I know a lot of ladies aren’t for cars as much as fashion. Well, cars are part of fashion anyways so you’d prolly still love them one way or the other. Just outta curiosity, which of these pink and beautiful cars would you go for? Is it (1) G Wagon (2) Lexus LFA (3) Lamborghini Aventador (4) Bugatti Veyron ?

https://autojosh.com/ladies-beautiful-cars-go/

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by paiz: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2017
which of them can you afford

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
g wagon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by wtfcoded: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Bantino(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Where are the ladies??
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
The first one

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by edlion57(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
If Na dash/gift I will go for the most expensive
.den will change the stupid color but with my own money..noway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
which of them can you afford

Lol..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
They all have holes angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by kurtCobain(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
The first one is okay for all sane ladies..... Runs outta thread

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'M not a lady but

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
as an igbo man, i will chose avantador, sell it use the proceed to buy Gwagon and lexus

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lexus why? don't even know
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
wtfcoded:
angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend angryYou will soon find one greedy babe on this thread wey no fit afford 2 square meal go com dey choose anyhow like him papa dey manufacture am. Now if u ask her who go buy am, na Boyfriend

so na hw vex take make u d repeat ya st8ment??

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Huee(f): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anyone...
I'll accept anyone smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Greatmind23: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
umm if you like choose anyone if I give you pink pencil Camry talk say you no want no civil servant can afford this machine maintainance in Nigeria
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Donshemzy1234: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
New World Population Statistics Population 7.5Billion people on Earth Women- 5.3 billion Men- 2.2 billion So Baby girl think twice before you say NO to a man..,! Of the 2.2 billion men 1) 1billion are married 2) 200,000 are in prison and mental institutions Leaving 1billion men *500million are jobless *5% are gay *10% are Catholic Priest *3% are Relatives *20% are above 66years *How many are remaining?? ***Ladies Hold Unto What You Have Tightly*** But Somebody Should Not Come And Hold Me ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by ddjay: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
I know a lot of ladies aren’t for cars as much as fashion. Well, cars are part of fashion anyways so you’d prolly still love them one way or the other. Just outta curiosity, which of these pink and beautiful cars would you go for? Is it (1) G Wagon (2) Lexus LFA (3) Lamborghini Aventador (4) Bugatti Veyron ?

Oga d ladies don't understand what you are talking about that's why they are not responding, they only understand shoes, bags, clothes, iPhone, Samsung....

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bantino:
Where are the ladies??

dey r afraid 2 com out bcuz of bashing, na only mhizzAJ g8 d mind
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by silasweb(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'm not a lady but i prefer the second car
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
De bugatti go well..
I'll pick de bugatti for woman...
i jxt hope i dnt wake up frm my slumber to realize it was a dream..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Aarifah(f): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
G Wagon kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by ba7man(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Logician:
as an igbo man, i will chose avantador, sell it use the proceed to buy Gwagon and lexus
You never try reach.

I'm Yoruba but I'll choose the Bugatti, sell it and buy the Aventador, G-wagon, a house and still have $400,000 left in the bank.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Bisjosh(f): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
G wagon fits me
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by ubox: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The first one
Nice choice
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The first one
The third one ko
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by King4Roller: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The first one
I will buy it for you.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by PussyBlower: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately they can't fûçking afford any without having their fûçking pussy drilled grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
the avantador will cost more than the buggati
ba7man:
You never try reach.

I'm Yoruba but I'll choose the Bugatti, sell it and buy the Aventador, G-wagon, a house and still have $400,000 left in the bank.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
As for me I will chose. Buggati
G Wagon get plenty problems

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) by goingape1: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

which bitches got cheese to buy this Car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets / Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.