Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock (23311 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by chimah3(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
side chick??
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Newbiee: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
And so? Buhari will allow her conscience to haunt her.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by abbaapple: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
She Will be sack after the meeting, I bet with my 2 balls undecided
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by JaffyJoe(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari is a vindictive old man, he never forgives. This woman is better off if she resigns. At least that will show that she walks the talk.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by agboskipool(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
She hold apc for blorkors if de sack her she will expose Al their secret anymore chibok girls grin
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by fergie001: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Loyalty loyalty loyalty.
I hear intelligent people talk and am bewildered,
The universities and higher institutions should be closed down,cos its of no benefit to many people.

Who should her loyalty be 2?
To the President,Party or Nation.

The Nation comes 1st,and if in her exercise of duties,there is a conflict of interests,then the President can tell her bye-bye.
Some are shouting Obasanjo will do this and that,when OBJ won his 2nd term,he worked with differing political parties.
Rochas was in ANPP then,but worked in the Govt.

Yar'Adua formed a Govt of National Unity encompassing all political parties excepting the ACN that declined then.

When there is a clash of interests,the Interest of the Nation takes precedence.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by paBuhari(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
omogin:
Ehnnn is she supposed to be barred or killed. She is the only bold minister there. To see your boss performing worse than a primary school pupil and keep quiet is torment
You dey mind them? Alhassan just spoke the minds of some ministers in vegetable's govt. Its just that they have have the balls to say it in public owing to the vindictive nature of vegetable's govt.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by odoemenacelevian(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
IPOB IS WHAT WE STAND FOR... NIGERIA SHOULD GO AND PERISH
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Antipob777(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari must sack this woman now and deport her to Biafra land where she belongs.

Igbos and kanu are shameless and criminals.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by greatiyk4u(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
kynbasil01:
Good choice 4 her...who would want to be associated with a failure (bugari)?

Me!
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
martineverest:
It's totally shameless of her.. It shows she has not guilty conscience..... So mature of buhari for not sacking her.

Shameless of her for been bold and say the truth?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by vigasimple(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Luukasz:
How did this aboki assign a disloyal woman into his team. For any leader to be succesful, loyalty on the part of his/her followers is of utmost importance.

Her loyalty should be to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and NOT to some super clueless President. And the only reason she was a minister was because of the constitution that mandated representation from each state's of the federation otherwise all our ministers would have come from Daura.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by DropShot: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Not like anything useful will be discussed in a meeting headed by the dullard ...Nigeria deserves better leaders
Sorry about your frustration.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by rumours: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
martineverest:
It's totally shameless of her.. It shows she has not guilty conscience..... So mature of buhari for not sacking her.

Does Buhari have guilty conscience? After condemning medical tourism, he set record in medical tourism and became the medical tourist in chief. Has he told us what he shamelessly went to treat abroad and how much of our money he spent? Is that how people with conscience behave? What about the lopsidedness in his approach? Is that conscience? Guy Buhari is a colossal failure.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by jobaltol: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
..bring your friend close ...and your enemies closer...
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by semyman: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
PMB is presiding over the FEC meeting now, so conspiracy theorist what is next? bring it on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Alphasoar(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Only her face suppose tell you say she is PDP person!

I dinno say anything oh.. Lemme come and be going sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by Antoeni(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
U cant be working in GtBank and go Zenith to collect salary,Buhari pls let the needful be done

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by SarkinYarki: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
DropShot:

Sorry about your frustration.

Thanks bro but it will soon be over because I will make sure the dullard is sent back to Daura in good time before he destroys the little of what is left ..
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by LordIsaac(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
If I were the Presiɗent, I woulɗ sacƙ her. You can't ɓe worƙing with one person anɗ claiming to work for his progress while ƴou pleɗge allegiance to his aɗversarƴ. Except, of course, if I maɗe her saƴ such things in orɗer to ɗraw mƴ aɗversarƴ out of his shell. 48 Laws of Power comes to minɗ here.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by High01: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless �

Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by wildchild02: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by AmeLonRo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
I await the day when a woman on her own two feet will preside over the affairs of Nigeria: A real mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by CellTabRepair20: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
I would advise her to resign and earn her voice before they rubbish her...
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success!
*Click link below*.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by meetgaya: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
dignity33:

Igbos remain the most literate tribe in Nigeria for those calling IPOB illiterate is on record did you expect Ekweremadu or Kennamani to fight for Biafra nonsense.
Their literacy did not educate them. They went to school, yes but behaved like goats in the market.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by bluecircle470: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Not like anything useful will be discussed in a meeting headed by the dullard ...Nigeria deserves better leaders

Like?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by EKOSuperior(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
kynbasil01:
Good choice 4 her...who would want to be associated with a failure (bugari)?
Not even his son.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by davbaba: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Action woman..
Re: Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock by DropShot: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Thanks bro but it will soon be over because I will make sure the dullard is sent back to Daura in good time before he destroys the little of what is left ..
Be prepared for more and worse rounds of frustration then because PMB will be around till 2023. He will complete the economic revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso / 14 Senators, 23 Reps Lose Re-Election Bids / Best Governor Of The Year 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.