Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? (2223 Views)

Why Should I Believe In Christianity? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Evil Spirit do not have access to you.

They will try. They will raise a storm.

Once you notice that they are responsible,

Address them in Jesus name.

Because you are in right standing with God,
Your faith grows. And things begin to happen.

They are cast out immediately.

Protect, guidance, sustainance, everything begins to fall in place.
Re: The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
jaysmama:
Thks a lot. Your explanation made things clearer. The effort you put into your write ups is appreciated. Remain blessed

Thanks.

Anytime you have a question, pls ask.

I am also studying to know more.

Holiness is a daily thing. Till we die. We wrestle and gain more control of our minds.

It is a price we will pay for the rest of our lives.

But Victory is sure through the Lord Jesus.
Re: The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? by jaysmama(f): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Thanks. Won't hesitate to ask if I need further clarifications

1 Like

Re: The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesus said: The word that I speak to you, they are spirits and life.

Jesus'words are spirits that have life in them.

The word of God is not ordinary words. They are living beings.
Re: The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
The plaque of the frogs in Exodus was confirmed by another different author, hundreds of years after.

Psalm 105 vs 30:

Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chamber of their Kings.
Re: The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? by Kobojunkie: 4:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Seun:
1. Actually, Jesus spent less than two actual days in the grave. He was buried on Friday evening and the tomb was empty on Sunday morning.

2. Jesus made reference to what happened in Nineveh because, as a Jew, he had been taught about the story, and he believed that it was true.
1. Wrong! The grave instead refers to the place of death, not an actual grave or tomb. Jesus died on Thursday, was then buried on Friday, and rose on Sunday. That is 3 days He spent in the grave. undecided

2. And He according to what is written, He did it too. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan / Photos Of A Dwarf Nigierian Pastor Preaching At A Crusade In Kaduna(photos) / Declare These Prayers Point Upon Your Family To Overcome Challenges. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.