Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem (3675 Views)

Memory Card Problem... / Tecno Spark 2 Memory Card Problem / Itel P32 Memory Card Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by awesomecon(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Good day every one...........

Pls my WhatsApp say that i should turn off USB storage anytime i want to share picture and i can't even use my camera again because it says that i should insert an SD card before using the camera.... And some of my apps has stopped working.....

Pls have any of you ever had such experience and how did you solve it. I bought the phone last year November and the the problem started two weeks after as I switch it ON.....

Help Please
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by awesomecon(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
@Charleschidera, your comment pls.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by Charleschidera(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mobileman829

NaijaTechGuy

you guys are needed here pls

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by microjoystick: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
awesomecon:

Pls my WhatsApp say that i should turn off USB storage anytime i want to share picture and i can't even use my camera again because it says that i should insert an SD card before using the camera.... And some of my apps has stopped working.....

Pls have any of you ever had such experience and how did you solve it. I bought the phone last year November and the the problem started two weeks after as I switch it ON.....

Help Please
Later some people would come and say infinix note4 is better than samsung.Smh.Now see how far.Mehn op u should have bought xiaomi or leegoo.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by awesomecon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
guest profile is not available on my phone
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
awesomecon:

Help Please
Hi @awesomecon It's great to connect with you today. Is there enough space on your Internal Storage?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by SpecNg: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
awesomecon:

Help Please
You have probably run out of memory. Make sure u free some space or simply insert a functional SDcard
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Try resetting the phone and see if it works
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by stevewheezy(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Possibly your SD card is damaged
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by awesomecon(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
@CarlcareOpebi, I bought new SD of 16g still not working.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
awesomecon:
You need to create space on your Internal Memory. @awesomecon Please run a Factory Data Reset on your device. You'll need to Back up all the information you have on it because the Reset will clean out everything on the phone; use the Back Up & Restore App on your device for that purpose.

After you must have done the Back Up, Go to SETTINGS, scroll down to BACK UP & RESET, tap it open and at the Bottom you'll see RESET PHONE.

Click on RESET PHONE, read Instructions that follow and click RESET.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by skino4united(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
awesomecon:

Help Please
First off make sure you have at least 1gb memory left on your internal memory to allow the phone work properly without hitches and also be sure you have a functional SD card that is not corrupt and with enough space. Reset app preferences, reboot your phone and the problem should be solved and if not then do a hard reset. There's something you did on your phone to warrant those issues.
We all know how to get the best out of our phones according to our knowledge
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by XFrozen: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
awesomecon:

Help Please

Hi bro sorry but I can be of great help... When did you start noticing this issue? Please take a screenshot of the back of your device, remove the back cover before you snap the pics
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by skino4united(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
awesomecon:
Buying an SD card of 16gb is not the problem, is the SD card original coz most SD cards out there are fake. Tell me how much you bought it and I'll tell you if it's fake or not.
And even if you buy a 64GB and insert, the phone will still not work properly of you don't allow enough space on your internal memory
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by skino4united(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
XFrozen:

Hi bro sorry but I can be of great help... When did you start noticing this issue? Please take a screenshot of the back of your device, remove the back cover before you snap the pics
Yes, thats true. Who knows if he even bought a fake device
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by XFrozen: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
awesomecon:

Help Please

I'm sure you have used up ur internal memory... Kindly back up your data and run a factory reset...
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by XFrozen: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
awesomecon:
where did you buy ur SD card from? Just reset your device bro
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by XFrozen: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Later some people would come and say infinix note4 is better than samsung.Smh.Now see how far.Mehn op u should have bought xiaomi or leegoo.
oga it's not all about brand here do xaiomi or leegoo have back up memories? I wanted how people think. ...the might have used up he's memory or corrupted he's OS... Even Samsung can not change this
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by Adesaheed1(m): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2017
U phone memory is low n u need crate some space or u insert memory card same u need format d mmc so as to have profiles of all d app dat uses memory
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by awesomecon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

You need to create space on your Internal Memory. @awesomecon Please run a Factory Data Reset on your device. You'll need to Back up all the information you have on it because the Reset will clean out everything on the phone; use the Back Up & Restore App on your device for that purpose.

After you must have done the Back Up, Go to SETTINGS, scroll down to BACK UP & RESET, tap it open and at the Bottom you'll see RESET PHONE.

Click on RESET PHONE, read Instructions that follow and click RESET.

Thanks for this write up. I will follow as said.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by XFrozen: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
your words sound like the last five letters of ur username...
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by Stevengold(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Seunosewapenis:

All phones have issues, infinix issues are easier to handle unlike xiomi, leagoo and oukitel.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by Stevengold(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2017
awesomecon:

Help Please

I have few questions for you sir
1. Is ur phone rooted
2. Did u tamper with ur recover image?
3. Did u allow Whatsapp to access ur device; storage, microphone?
4. Screen shot ur phone model or firmware so I can see if it's an original infinix.

Possible solutions
1. Go to permission under app settings.then check the permissions allowed and disallowed. Allow microphone, storage and camera for whatsapp.
2. Got to app setting and reset app preferences.
Uninstall Whatsap with xmanager and clear every cache. Then reinstall it.
3. Go to settings check default installation directory, use phone storage.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem by stevewheezy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Go to their carl care center

(1) (Reply)

My Xiaomi Review / OPINIONS!! Samsung A20 Or Redmi 7 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. / Very Good Instant Messaging Software For Symbian Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.